Bumped At The Airport

You Can't Do This To Me, I'm a Super Star!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m on my way.. ya ya.. Meet you at the gate? Okay okay. JUST WAIT OK. I’M HANGING UP!” I throw my phone in to my pocket as I end my conversation with my bestfriend on my phone. I’m going to Jeju-do with my whole class for a 2 days and 1 night summer vacation, and am really late.

I’m in a real hurry that i don’t care what in front of me. So unexpectedly, I hit someone and we both fell on the floor.

“HEY! Watch where you’re going, idiot!” that someone who I’m pretty sure is a guy is yelling in front of my face.

“sorry.” I said carelessly not wanting to see his face.

Well, I was going to apologize properly but, he yelled at me and called me ‘idiot’. Its his fault too, right?

“Do you know who I am?! How dare you!” he yelled, again. So i look at his face which is covered with big sunglasses. I can’t really recognize him. He looked familiar though. But, i couldn’t care less. So instead I said, “no and I don’t want to.” I’m sure he wanted to say something but i cut it off, “you know what? You’re wasting my time. I’m in a hurry. So bye, whoever you are!”

After that, I continued my running to the airport’s front gate. I kinda heard that that guy is cursing me but I didn’t give a damn about that.

               I reached the front gate already but, where the hell are they. Then, I heard a voice calling out my name and turns out its my loving bestfriend, Kang SungHyun. “there you are ___!” our teacher said to me as SungHyun led me to him, “yeah, sorry I’m late teacher Kim. He-eh.” I laughed awkwardly.

As I turn around and look at my other classmate, I felt a very fury atmosphere coming from them. Uh-oh. “Ya! Why are you so late?” said the class president, Park Jungsu, “Right! Where have you been?” the other followed. “I... uhm there’s a..uhm... traffic?” I said trying to make up a story, “yeah right. There’s no traffic this early morning. Did you wake up late again this morning?” ask Jungsu, “well, Kind of. He-eh.” Again I laughed awkwardly. “CHOI ___!!” all my classmates are ready to kill me just before teacher Kim told us that we have to get in the plane soon.

So everyone is in hurry, rushing into the plane. When I accidently bumped into someone, again. But this time i’m the only who fell. “oh no, I’m so sorry.” A really sweet voice heard, “are you okay?” he asked, “yes I’m fine.”  I answered as i pick up my bag and try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter