Jeju First Meeting

You Can't Do This To Me, I'm a Super Star!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We finally arrived at jeju airport and rush ourself into the mini bus that go to our villa. When we get to our villa, I and the others immediately go to the beach to play also to watch the sun sets. Before that, teacher Kim told us not to talk to strangers and we all nodded.

"Woah everything is so beautiful here!" I said to Sunghyung, "I know. Oh, there's an Ice cream stand. I'm gonna buy you that as I promise before." Sunghyun said, "sure. Banana split please! Thanks!!"

Sunghyun went to buy ice cream while I'm collecting shells.

I walked backwards (idk why I did that, I just did) to search for seashells when I accidently bumped in to someone, again, for like the million times.

Oh my god, worst day ever. I thought for a second.

"Sorry" I said with a bow, "its o- oh! You're that girl I bumped in the airport!" He shouted.

Wait.. How could he.. How could I... What. I thought.

"Excuse me?" "Oh maybe you don't remember. I bumped in to you when you're about to get in the plane," he explained, and then he added with a worry tone, "your ankle... still hurts?" Oh he's that guy who helped me, "My ankle? Naah, don't worry. Better than before."

Well, It still hurt real bad if I move fast. But its getting better.

"Cool. Soooo you're interested in seashells?" He pointed at the bucket full of seashells I'm holding.

Hold on, I suddenly remember Teacher said not to talk to strangers. But I'm now talking to stranger. But I met him before, well, sort of. So he's not practically a strangers.. Right?

"Hello? You there?" He said as he waved his right hand in front of my face,

"Oh! Sorry. I was thinking. Yeah, seashells are pretty."

That guy smile and said, "well, I like taking pictures of anything pretty. Mind if I take a picture of you?"

"Pardon?"

I'm not really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter