Cottage Incident

You Can't Do This To Me, I'm a Super Star!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 7 o’clock already. Me and my classmates gather around the seashore. We made a bonfire next to this small beautiful cottage. We sing, tell stories, and do games. We made such a mess. I’m having such a good time until..

“MEEE?!” i said with an angry-kinda-like tone. I, Choi  ___ just been told to clean this whole area.

“y-yes.” Said the class president unsure, “JUST BY MYSELF?!! WHY!?” i was so pissed off, “its because you need to learn some discipline. You were late this morning. So i guess this is the consequence of being late? Everyone already agreed on this. Right, teach?” ask the class president to teacher Kim, and he just nodded.

 

I repeat. NODDED.

 

Doesn’t this means that he agreed? It doesn’t even makes any sense..

 

“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TEACH! THIS IS A CHILD ABUSE!” i said, but instead of taking this seriously, my friends laugh at what i said, even teacher Kim, “okay okay. We should’nt be doing this to her. Let’s just clean this up together so it’ll be finish sooner.” Said Teacher Kim, i respond to that the happiest.

We finished the clean up sooner than we thought it’ll be. Doing this together is better. Especially for me.

Everyone leave to the villa directly after the clean up finished. But i didn’t. I stupidly lost my phone around the bonfire area. Last time i checked, it was in my pocket. But now its not there. Hyunsung was helping me before, but he’s really in need to go to the bathroom. Taking number 2 i guess.

 

So now i’m all alone. Searching alone. forever alone.

 I’ve searched trough all the place that have the possibility. But i still couldn’t find my phone. Where the hell would it be?

In the end after feeling tired and hopeless. I finally gave up. I decided to go rest in the small cottage, “sigh.. there goes my love(refering to the cellphone).” I said hopelessly, Right after i sat on the old wooden bench inside the cottage, it rains, “seriously?! I guess i’ll be staying here for awhile..” i said to myself.

Its kinda nice tho, you know, being alone in a beautiful little cottage next to this amazing view of a beach, listening to the sound of raindrops falling from the edge of the roof. Just like in those clische drama.

BAM!

Suddenly, i heard a sound of something crashing from the back of the cottage. “ouch my feet..” a sound of a man heard,

 

Wth was that.

 

I started to feel a bit par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter