Lay 1

EXO Oneshots

The sound of the thunder roared outside the house. Your body shivered persistently, as you hid underneath the protective shield of your blanket. 

You tried calling your best friend to see if he could perhaps come by and accompany you until the lightnings and thunders stop. But to no avail, your dial lead you to his voicemail. 

You called again several more times but he still wouldn't answer the phone. You decided to send him a voice message. "I'm scared.." And with that you ended the message.

Covering your ears with both your palms didn't help lower down the roarings and instead made it seem even more louder. 

Tears slipped out of the corners of your eyes, drop by drop, falling along the flawless skin of your cheeks. 

You tried to distract yourself by doing rhe typical sheep counting but nothing distracted you from the howling of the thunders. 

You silently prayed, hoping someone out there would miraculously hear your prayer and save you from the scary place. 

And right at that moment you heard footsteps running its way towards the very room you were in. You shivered and quivered in fear, thinking that maybe it was a murderer trying to murder you. 

Then all of a sudden, the door to your room suddenly burst open revealing a shadow of a man. The man was standing by the door huffed out from all the running he did. He sarted to walk closer to you.

As he was walking, you shimmied your way up your bed, your back hitting the headboard. You peered through the darkness in fear. 

"Don't come close!" You shouted, trying your best to be as brave as you could.

You saw the shadow stopped for a bit before continuing to wall to you. You bit your lip, holding onto your pillow tightly. 

The man was now beside your bed, he sat down on your bed and pulled down the cover. 

You screamed your loudest and a hand came up to close your mouth. "Shut up!" He said.

Once you heard that familiar voice, you looked at the man with a horrified look and released a gasp of breath you didn't realise you've been holding. 

Immediately, you hugged him very tightly, as if you were never going to let it go. 

"Oh my gosh. I though you were a murderer!" You cried against his chest. 

The guy laughed a little and embraced you in his arms.

"Chill, it's just me, your one and only best friend, Lay." He assured and smiled, caressing your hair.

Lay continued to caress you hair ever so softly to calm you down. 

Once you were calmed down and have stopped shivering, you pulled away from the embrace and looked at him. 

"Thank you." You thanked him. "For coming here." 

Lay laughed and shrugged. "I knew I had to come, since I know you'd be scared from all the thunders." 

"Ad guess what, you made me run all the way here from my house since the buses don't work 24 hours. And now I'm all soaking wet."