Sehun 1

EXO Oneshots

Baekhyun sat down on the balcony of the dorm, looking down at the beautiful scenery ahead of him.

As he was admiring the view, his phone rang and their song 'Overdose' came on as his ringtone. 

Baekhyun looked at his phone, answered it. "Yes, Sehun?"

"Meet me up at the restaurant in front of the neighborhood in 10" The guy on the phone ordered simply.

He was confused at the sudden order but agreed anyway. He opened his mouth to say something but the guy on the other line quickly hung up.

Just then he receive a message from the Sehun, saying to bring the others with him.

Baekhyun blinked and went inside the dorm to inform the other members just as told.

A few minutes later they were all ready to go, not knowing what was about to happen.

Arriving at the said place, Suho led the way and opened the door to the restaurant. He told the waitress the reservation under Sehun's name, and they were led to a VIP room.

He told the other members and tey walked their way towards the guy. 

"Yo Sehun!" They all greeted. 

Sehun nodded and smiled at each and everyone of the members. "Oh, hyung, you're here. sit down and let's order" 

The guys nodded and called the waitress for their orders.

Moments later, the food arrived and everyone started to dig in happily. Sehun watched as they all ate and conversed with smiles on their faces. 

He looked down, smiled and sighed. He knew, for sure, the news that he was about to tell them after this would wipe off the smiles on their faces. 

Kris noticed the atmosphere around Sehun darkened and asked, "Sehun, are you alright?" 

Sehun looked at him and nodded genuinely. "I'm fine" 

After they finished eating, an all te food were eaten, Sehun hesitated whether to tell them or not. He knew it was best not to tell them, but he also knew that if he didn't tell them, the burden would be on his shoulder forever.

He took a deep breath and whispered a word of encouragement to himself. "Can I have you attention guys" He called out.

All heads of the members turned his way, all attention were on him and Sehun took another deep breath. 

"I have something to tell you all" He stated. "I..."

"I HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND!"

okay that was very random
sorry guys. but i hope that 
plot twist at the end was good 
hehehehehe /slapped