Suho 1

EXO Oneshots

It's been around about three years since you and Suho got together, and today was a special day for the two of you.

You're boyfriend had called you over the phone telling you you'd be celebrating your third anniversary. He told you that you'll be meeting him where you both first met each other.

As soon as the line hung up, you threw your phone onto the bed and ran to your walk-in wardrobe. You picked out some dresses to wear for the nught and tried them on one by one, hesitating on which ones to wear. Your hesitations lasted for quite a while before you chose a baby blue spaghetti strap flowy knee-length dress.

You ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower and finishes a few minutes later. You walked out of the bathroom and took out some comfortable clothes to wear for the time being. 

Walking out of your bedroom, you headed to the kitchen to make some of Suho's favourite cookies.

Hours passed by rather quickly as you were preparing until it was finally time to go. You put on your dress and applied light make up. You took out a purse from your wardrobe and filled it with stuff you may need later on. After checking whether you've got everthing ready, you made your way to your car and drove off to the park.

Once you arrived at the park, you parked your car and walked to the playground where you first met Suho. Yiu sat down on a nearby bench. Sitting on the bench made memories of three years ago fly around your head. 

Fifteen minutes passed, and Suho was still no where to be seen. You looked at your watch and looked around the area. While looking around, you saw a girl approaching you and as soon as the girl's face became visible in your eyes, you immediately realised who it was. 

"Jihye? What are you doing here?" You held onto the girl and asked her. Jihye was the girl you and Suho met while volunteering as caretakers at the orphanage near your neighbourhood. Yo had grown close to her since the two of you shared the same interests.

The little girl shook her head, refusing to tell you the purpose she was there for, and instead tugged on uour hand, signalling for you to follow her. You gave her a confused look but followed her nontheless.

She took you to a place behind a restaurant, where there was candle trailing along a pathway. She told you to continue your way, following the path and ran away. 

You watched her leave, confused of the whole situation. Despite not being able to process what was happening, you did as you were told and walked down the pathway, leadung to a closed area of the restaurant. 

You opened the door, revealing a room full of decorations. There stood, in the middle of the room, the man you've been dating for three years. A smile crept up to your face and you realised all of this was part of Suho's plan. You made your way to him with a smile on your face.

Once you were in front of him, you pecked his lips and smiled lovingly. "You did all these?" You asked, pointing to the decorations around the room. He nodded his head. "By yourself?" You asked again. And once again he nodded.

"I skipped lunch to prepare all of this by myself" He told you as he looked around, proud and satisfied with the work.

We ordered our food and had chats as we ate. 

He took you out of the room and to the path you were walking on earlier. He led you along the path and pointed at pictures hanging blow tree branches that he had set up especially for you. 

"Those looks wonderful!" You cheered and leaned closer to your nose against Suho's, pressing your foreheads against each other.

"Thank you." You thanked him suddenly.

"For what?" 

"For everything that you've done to me." 

Suho smiled lovingly and cupped her cheeks. "I'll do anything at anytime, just to make you happy.

Suho led you back to the enclosed room. He pulled out your chair for you before you could and walked around the table to sit hinself down. 

Clearing his throat, Suho reached into is suit pocket and took out a small box wrapped in a red wrapper with a strip of gold bow around it. He pushed the present to your side of the table and you looked at him with a confused expression.

"Open it." He said and nodded at the box. 

You did as told and pulled the string apart, taking off the red wrapper. You opened the box and revealed a small velvet jewellery box. 

Suho stood up from his seat, walked over to your side and took the box. He took a deep breath and kneeled down on the ground next to you, holding the box out in front of him and looked at you with the most loving expression uou have ever seen. 

"Will you marry me?" He asked sincerely, openeing the box which revealed a white gold diamomd ring. 

Will you marry me? Those four words rang in your head and you looked at him with mouth agape, not knowing what to say to the whole situation. 

Nodding your head was the only thing you could do at that moment. You were speechless. Totally speechless.

The moment you regained your conscious, you pulled Suho into a hug and pecked every part of his face. His nose, his eyes, his forehead, his cheeks and lastly, his lips. 

As soon as you pulled away, you could hear cheers and claps from the outside. You looked through the window and saw the rest of the EXO boys with their girlfriend and Jihye. 

You ran to the door and opened it. "You guys were here the whole time?" You asked them with a surprised expression. They all nodded as their answers.

Chanyeol was the first to hug you. "Congratulation hyung, noona!" He cheered and congratualted you sincerely, earning nods from the others. 

"Woah.. My unnie is getting married already!" You sister, Sehun's girlfriend, said. 

"Don't worry baby, we'll get married next~" Sehun soothed and nuzzles his nose with hers.

"And hyung!" Chanyeol suddenly called out, "Don't take all the credits yourself! We helped you do this!"

Suho glared at Chanyeol from behind you. You turned around to look at him and caught him smiling slyly at you. You hit his chest lightly and laughed along with the others.