Baekhyun 1

EXO Oneshots

"Appa!" A little girl called out from across the room. She wailed her arms about as she ran out of the nursery room.

It had been over two weeks since Baeekhyun left for his work's trip, and his little girl, Byun Yoonjae, had been missing his like a girl who's lost her favourite barbie doll.

Baekhyun let out a slight chuckle at the sight of his little girl. He swooped her up in his arms and walked towards you who had just walked out of the nursery room with an infant in hand.

Baekhyun placed a small peck on the infant's soft cheeks and said, "How have you been, Jaehyun-ah?". The boy looked at his father with round eyes. The man chuckled and pecked you on the lips.

"Mommy and daddy are kissing! Mommy and daddy are kissing!" Came a voice of little Yoonjae. 

You and Baekhyun chuckled at your daughter. "Aigoo~ Yoonjae-ah~" You cooed at her.

Baekhyun shook his head at the commotion and led you to the living room, where the coffee table was set up in a very cute way, with four pink teacups. Baekhyun stared at the little girl in his arm.

Yoonjae grinned widely at her dad, who was looking at her with a delightful face. "Yoonjae want today to be special so I prepared this for you appa!" She clapped her tiny hands.

The little girl ordered her dad to put her down, which he did. She ran to sit at her - what she likes to call, queen - chair, and told you and Baekhyun to sit on your spots.

She set up a cup in front of baekhyun, one in front of you, one for herself and the other one in between Jaehyun's little fingers, which he gladly took - and played with. She pretended to pour in the tea into each cup and drank the invisible tea.

After the morning tea, you and Baekhyun decided to bring the kids to Lotte World. Knowing the answer was going to be screams and jumpings, Baekhyun didn't bother to ask the kids.

As soon as they arrived at the front of the place,Yoonjae was all giddied up and wouldn't stop moving on her car seat. Jaehyun saw this and thought it was a good idea, so he followed her and jumped up in his seat.

You saw the kids through the rear view and chuckled to yourself. This made Baekhyun look at you weirdly and said "You okay honey?" ending it with a chuckle.

"Of course, silly!" You retorted before continuing, "I'm laughing at them. They look so happy~" You chuckled and nodded your head at the kids.

After parking the car, Yoonjae had insisted on going to the carousel first. Baekhyun took her to the horses, while you sat on the chariot with Jaehyun on your lap, watching your husband and daughter interact with each other. 

The next ride was the dragon rollercoaster. You told your husband and daughter you and Jaehyun would be sitting on the bench by the rollercoaster. Baekhyun took this opportunity to tell Yoonjae his plan. He told Yoonjae to come over with a grin on his face and told her the plan.

After the ride finishes, Yoonjae ran up to you contentedly, beaming happily at you. "Was the ride fun, darling?" You asked her with a smile.

Yoonjae nodded eagerly. "It was awesome, mommy! The rollercoaster went, whoo whoo whoo~" She explained, waving her arms as if describing the way of the rollercoaster before continuing her rant about how cool and fun the coaster was.

Time passed by, and soon it was already quite dark outside. Baekhyun tucked Yoonjae and Jaehyun on their car seats and went to the driver's seat. "All ready to go, glamorous princesses and prince charming?" He asked, looking through the rear mirror.

Yoonjae held her thumbs up and answered a yes, while Jaehyun on his thumb while staring at his older sister. The little girl noticed and took her brother's hand and formed a thumbs up with it. "Jaehyunie is ready too appa!"

And with that, Baekhyun drove off, out of the parking lot and drove to his house.

After the long day, your husband insisted that he should tuck the kids to bed to pay for the nights of him being away from you and the children.

He gave little Jaehyun a goodnight peck, turned of the lights and walked out and into Yoonjae's room. He walked in, gave her a goodnight kiss and said, "Night night, sleep tight! And don't let the bugs bite!"

He turned the lights off and walked into you shared bedroom. He lied down and wrapped his arms around your waist and whispered, "Goodnight sweetheart~ tomorrow's going to be a long day." And with that you and your husband slept.

first chapter's up! hope you guys like it.

because i certainly enjoyed writing it!

i mean who wouldn't. like seriously