Chapter Two

얼음꽃 (Frost Flower)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Chapter Two |

The sun was at its highest position in the sky and for the majority of the population of Seoul, half a day of work and activities had already gone.

 

Beneath the covers of a sophisticated sphere bed in a certain mansion, however, lay a woman in her early twenties, lightly snoring away. For most people, sleeping with their mouths open was probably one of the most unflattering things ever but she managed to pull it off pretty well.

 

She had the face of an angel and the beams of sunlight streaming in from her bedroom window served to accentuate that fact. Hugging what seemed like a Rilakkuma body pillow closer to herself, she stirred ever so slightly before dropping back to sleep, soft snorts filling the room once more. From the way she rested, one would derive that she was a carefree individual with few or no worries.

 

“Oh, Yoona…” Murmured a voice beside her, causing her eyes to shoot open instantly. Lifting the sheets and peering underneath, she realized she was stark . Hurriedly, she sat up, bundling the soft blankets against her chest as she watched the figure beside her in horror.

 

“Good morning, baby. Last night was pretty wild, huh?” Continued the voice as a hand reached out to her bare shoulder.

 

“You weren’t supposed to spend the night, Natalie.”

 

“It’s Nicole.”

 

“Whatever. You promised to leave when we were through. What the is this?” The woman named Yoona brushed the hand off her shoulder with a grimace.

 

“I’m sorry, baby. I was so tired.”

 

“Well, you’ve had your rest so get off my property.” Getting off the bed, Yoona grabbed the girl’s clothes off the floor and threw them in her face.

 

“Aren’t you gonna at least make me breakfast?”

 

“What do I look like, your ing nanny? You know where the door is.” Yoona stated before stepping into her bathroom.

 

“Oh, Yoona, why do you have to be so mean? I thought we had fun last night, baby.”

 

“Yeah well, fun’s over. If I still find you here after my shower, I’m taking drastic measures. Knives may or may not be involved. I’m not joking. Bye, Nadia.”

 

“It’s Nicole…”

 

Slam!

 

“Call me?” The girl on the bed sighed with a helpless look on her face.

 

---

 

An hour or so later, the tall girl stepped out from her bathroom, large doe-like eyes surveying the premises to see if the annoying thing was still there. Her lips tugged into a satisfied smile when she realized she was safe.

 

Then, grabbing her cellphone off the dressing table, she hit speed dial number two before pressing the device to her ear.

 

By the third ring, a voice answered, “Go for Taeyeon.”

 

“Engaged at wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter