Chapter 9

Rival Secret

(Infinite)

All the boys were back the time when Hoya woke up. He ruffled his hair as he walked outside. WooHyun was cleaning L's wound and was motioning Hoya to sit next to him.

"Any news?"

"Nah, nothing going on right now. All gangs are quiet because they don't want to deal with us or Trouble Maker." SungKyu said.

"That's pretty smart of them. What about Minhyuk?"

"We went to at least half of his other houses, but no diamond. No Minhyuk in them either. Only guard surrounding the place like it has the diamond. I think he's trying to throw us off course."  SungYeol said munching in an apple.

WooHyun patted L's bandage and turned to Hoya. He slowly took the bandage off and began to examine it.

"Hm, the good news is that it's almost healed. Thank God that you're a fast recoverer. The bad new is that you still can't handle guns yet. Give it another day or two and maybe you can then. But for now, I need to clean it and change it for that it won't get infected. Okay?"

Hoya nodded and WooHyun cleaned it. They members again discussed about what they were going to do without Hoya and L.

"Anybody know what Hyuna did today? She looked like she had to go somewhere." DongWoo asked.

L shrugged,"Who cares, that girl shot me and went her way."

"Still, it's strange. You don't usually see Hyuna without Hyunseung unless she's trying to trick somebody. Plus, she was just going somewhere."

"Let her then."

"L!"

"What!? I don't care where she goes. The next time I see her, I'm gonna get her back."

"She did save your life." WooHyun pointed out.

"And tried to end it!"

He shrugged and tied the bandage.

"You're good."

"Thanks."

"We should try and go to the rest of the houses tomorrow. Maybe he has them in there." SungJong planned.

"WooHyun, can I talk to you?" Hoya asked.

WooHyun turned to him with a confused expression.

"Sure?"

They walked to a room and left the members planning. Hoya closed the door and turned in the lights.

"What do need talking for?"

"I had a dream."

"Hoya, everybody does. It's not a weird thing."

"No, but it was about my family. I never dreamt about my family since I joined Infinite, but it felt so real."

WooHyun sighed and looked up at him,"Maybe it's just a memory trying to resurface. You need more rest, dreams are normal."

WooHyun was beginning to walk out, but Hoya didn't let him.

"I dreamt about her."

He turned around and stared into his eyes.

"What do you mean her?"

"That girl.  The little girl we used to know when we were little. I never dreamt about her, but I did. It's weird, I keep getting a weird feeling she's alive."

"Hoya, you saw her die. Even I saw her body. She's dead. I know she was your first love and everything, but she's dead. Just be thankful that she saved your life that day."

"Still."

WooHyun looked at him one more time before walking out. WooHyun and Hoya had known eachother since they were young. He knew about the little girl that Hoya always played with.

"Yeah, I guess I should be."

(Trouble Maker)

"Anybody that Hyorin knows?"

"Anyone that Hyorin knows is either perky or crazy." Hyunseung replied.

Hyuna sighed. They have been trying to figure out who could have told Hyorin those things.

"Either way, we need to get rid of them and fast."

"You go with Big Bang and try to find the diamond. I'll go and look for whoever it is."

They geared up and went outside. The sky was getting darker and darker as the years went by.

"Good luck my love. Don't get hurt."

Hyunseung kissed Hyuna on the lips before walking his way. Hyuna went the other way where GD had said to meet her. She saw them a few meters away.

"GDragon!"

She ran to him and hugged him. He spinned her around and kissed her.

"You ready?"

"Yup!"

"Which one should we start with?"

"How about the one of the west side? That's the most pretty one."

"Whatever you say babe,"

They arrived a couple minutes later. They silently took care of the guards outside and entered. The mini houses were pretty much the same design as the main house. The one thing that annoyed Hyuna the most was that there were so many guards. The group took care of hundreds and still, there were more.

"How about we spread out and look for it? That way the guards can't find us easily either." she suggested.

They agreed and went to their seperate ways. Hyuna entered and inner most room and began searching. She was looking for anything that might lead her to the diamond. Suddenly, she heard soft footsteps coming from outside. She quickly hid and loaded her gun.

(Infinite)

"We go to the west house. It's the grandest house they have, so there might be a chance of the diamond being there. Once we get there, we go separately until we find it. When and if we do, we'll contact eachother. Got it?" SungKyu asked.

They nodded. All of them had guns for emergencies, but it really didn't help Hoya and L as much. Instead and had little gears and knives. They arrived at the front gates, but surprisingly, there were no guards at all.

"Strange much?" L asked.

They still went in to see no guards at all. SungKyu signed at them to go ahead and search, so he picked a random room and went in. He closed the door an took a step.

"Stop before I kill you."

A/N

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hey guys, I hope you guys are having fun today. Thanks for reading and subscribing! Oh, and also thanks for all the comments! You guys rock!