2) Breakfast

In The Dorms [HAITUS]

"Jungkook, lets head out for breakfast!" Taehyung calls out towards the younger who simply raises his head. His gaze lands on Taehyung and he immediately flushes, recalling what happened previously that day. "O-Okay, just a minute," Jungkook says as he continues watching Jimin's phone. "What are you guys watching? Gay ?" Suga scoffs and Jimin immediately drops his phone and covers Jungkook's already tainted ears. "Yah, hyung! Not in front of the maknae," Jimin scolds.

Watching from afar, Taehyung was practically burning Jimin with his eyes. How dare Jimin touch his maknae? Sensins the evil aura, though not knowing where it come from, Jimin slowly withdrew his hands from the maknae's ears and picked up his phone. In that second Taehyung leaps forward and takes Jungkook's hand. Jungkook, already blooming because of Suga's comment, suddenly blooms a deeper shade of red which Taehyung inwardly laughs at.

"Jungkook-ah, are you feeling alright?" J-Hope asks as he eyes the blushing flower-boy. Jungkook gives a quick nod before his eyes drift to the floor and his fists clench, showing how embarrassed he was.

"Ow, Kookie. You're kind of- um- squeezing my hand," Taehyung states as he shakes his limp hand in Jungkook's hold who immediately loosens up, "Oh! I'm sorry hyung!" "It's alright," Taehyung chuckles and stands up, pulling Jungkook with him. 

"Guys. we're heading out for breakfast," Taehyung announces as he slips his shoes on, Jungkook doing the same. "I just finished cooking," Jin comes out with an apron wrapped around his body, his words dripping with venom. "Sorry hyung," Jungkook apologizes and gives a slight bow.

"You- you're fine so go, I'm expecting an apology from this one," Jin says and holds Taehyung by the ear.

"Hyung let him go already he's had enough," Rap Monster shouts from the couch.

"Not," Jin pokes Taehyung in the stomach with his spatula for ever word he says, "until he apologizes." "Hyung, you're really looking for an apology for Taehyung of all people?" Jimin asks.

Jungkook pouts as Jin continuously hits Taehyung with his spatula and stands in front of Taehyung, "Hyungie, he's had enough. Let him go, he'll never apologize- everyone knows that."

"Hyungie?" Jin asks, suddenly stopping. "Oh my god! You cute little maknae, with your aegyo!" Jin begins fangirling over Jungkook- yet again. "Go, get out of my sight Taehyung. Jungkook, call me if you want me to save you anything!" Jin says and gives the younger a little pat on the head before waving them off. 

When reaching out the door of the dorm, Taehyung begins rubbing his stomach and groaning, "Man Jin hyung has a lot of strength." "Do you want me to check it out?" Jungkook asks since they're still within the Big Hit Building. Taehyung smirks, Jungkook would always give him easy chances to .

"You just want to see my upper body, don't you?" Taehyung smirks and Jungkook blushes before hitting the other one on the chest weakly. "No hyung! N-Not like that!" 

"I'll make you happy, yes Jungkook- I would love for you to check my stomach out," Taehyung says with a sly grin. Jungkook just groans and pushes Taehyung slightly against the wall, getting down on his knees and lifting Taehyung's see up to see his bare stomach onlly. First Jungkook blushes slightly when he sees how well-formed Taehyung was, it was even better than the time he re-wated 'We are Bulletproof Pt.2' over and over again. Seeing growing bruises, Jungkook slowly uses the pads of his fingers to trace along the bruises and Taehyung flinches when Jungkook accidentally presses a little to hard on it. 'Sorry," Jungkook sheepishly smiles at Taehyung and examines further up his body and Taehyung smirks. "Hey Jungkook, what are you looking at?" Taehyung asks as he grabs the maknaes hands and doesn't allow the maknae to push further up his body.

Jungkook blooms once more, "I was just seeing h-how high the b-bruises reached. S-see it's growing!" Taehyung mentally laughs at the younger. "Okay, I believe you. How about-" Taehyung simply takes of his (well the maknae's really) shirt and Jungkkok gulps as he looks at Taehyung's bare upper body. "What's wrong Jungkook? We're both guys right?" Taehyung asks as he pushes himself further against the wall and Jungkook slightly shakes his head before examining where the bruises end.

"Um, you're kind of-" Taehyung laughs as he notices Jungkook pressed against him. "I didn't mean to! I-I just don't want anyone to see you," Jungkook says. "Sure, and why do you care if anyone sees me like this? I'm a guy," Taehyung says and laughs once again. "Just because," Jungkook mumbles. He continues tracing Taeyung's bruises and stops right before he reaches Taehyung's collar bones. "Alright, Jin hyung can take care of that when we get back," Jungkook says and Taehyung puts on his shirt althought he longs for Jungkook's touch again.

"Don't you think Jin hyung will just assualt me more if you put him in charge of taking care of me? I want you to take care of me Kook," Taehyung says and Jungkook just sighs but nods his head.

The pair head out to their favorite cafe don't the block, when entering they tae the seat all the way in the corner right next to the window. Jungkook orders a coffee and a sandwich, and Taehyung copies him. "This is nice, it's like we're on a date," Taehyung says and sips his coffee. "A what?" Jungkook nearly chokes on a piece of his sandwich. "A date, a friend date," Taehyung says as he teases the younger, without Jungkook being aware about what Taehyung knew. "Oh- well, yea," Jungkook says as he resumes eating his sandwich peacefully. Well if peacefully meant being as red as a tomato and fidgeting, then yes, Jungkook was eating peacfully.

"We should save something for the hyungs," Jungkook says and Taehyung shrugs. "They're eating at home already. Why don't you text them?" Taehyung asks as he stirs his coffee. He watches Jungkook text the others, face flushed, body twitching, and thinks it's the most cutest sight he's ever seen.

"They said we can come home, they've eaten already," Jungkook says and Taehyung grabs his coffee, throwing out his sandwich wrapper. Jungkook mimicks him and the duo walk home. They don't speak the entire walk home because they're drinking their coffee. And besides, Taehyung already interwined his fngers with Jungkook's, there were no words to be spoken.

---------

A/N: WAHHH. Sorry for such a late and crappy update subbies. >:3