1) Wake up Hyung

In The Dorms [HAITUS]
  "Hyung! Wake up. You’re such a lazy ." Jeongguk eyed the older’s, Taehyung’s, sleeping figure. An evil smirk spread on the younger’s face as an idea popped in his head. “Just you wait hyung," Jeongguk stood and headed toward the kitchen.
 
  "Jeongguk what are you doing here?" Jimin’s eyes drifted from his glass of water to the maknae’s tired eyes. “Doing my so called job." Jeongguk simply sighed as brushed past Jimin. He grabbed the nearest bucket and slowly filled it with tap water. “And who is this for may I ask?" Jimin looked at the bucket that was filling up as they spoke. “Kim Taehyung." Jeongguk smirked as he stopped the running tap water.

"You spoke informally! Namjoon hyung! Namjoon hyung! You have to hear what Jeo-mph!" Jeongguk wrapped his hand around Jimin’s mouth. “Hyung!" Jeongguk whined as he eyed the other. Jimin removed Jeongguk’s hand, “Okay I won’t tell." Jeongguk smiled in gratitude as he continued to Tae Hyung’s room. “HYUNG! HYUNG!" Jimin yelled once more and Jeongguk glared at the boy. Jimin’s hand went up in surrender, “I was just kidding!"
 
  Jeongguk rolled his eyes and conitnued walking toward V’s bedroom. He quietly locked the door behind him and heavily poured the bucket from V’s legs to his silky blonde hair. His eyes cracked up. “C-cold!" He shouted and frantically pulled his slightly wet blanket for warmth. His eyes searched the room and landed on Jeongguk’s laughing form.
 
  "Jeongguk, you have no idea what I’m going to do to you." Taehyung’s voice dropped a tone. “I was only doing my job." Jeongguk teasingly pouted at his hyung. “You better be ready for this." Taehyung’s tone remained the same. There was a quick glance of fear flashing over Jeongguk’s face. It was so quick that you could barely catch it but V saw it. He smiled on the inside, “So he IS scared."
 
  The silent thought made him smirk at Jeongguk.
 
  Jeongguk reached for the door knob but surprisingly Taehyung beat him to it. “Not so fast little maknae who thinks he’s the ‘maknae-on-top.’" Taehyung shoved Jeongguk back with small force causing Jeongguk to stumble a bit. This was definitely not planned. “What do you think you’re doing hyung!?" Jeongguk’s blush creeped up to the bridge of his nose.
 
  "What?" Taehyung innocently blinked at Jeongguk, and laughing at the younger on the inside. He removed his wet shirt and slowly searched for a spare. “Jeongguk.."He cooed and watched Jeongguk grab one of the shirts that was on the floor and pass it. “Here."
"But it’s dirty." Taehyung pouted. It was irresistibly cute. “YAH! It’s just for now hyung! Honestly.." Jeongguk looked away as the older made his way over. “But its DIRTY." Taehyung pouted even more, if possible. This was fun for him. “Fine! Fine! I’ll wear the dirty one and you wear mine. Where are you’re colthes, seriously hyung?" Jeongguk let out a shaky sigh and put his hands on the bottom of his shirt. 
"But then you’ll be dirty. And I don’t want you to be wearing a dirty shirt, I want you to smell nice..like usual." Taehyung sniffed the younger at the crook of his neck. Jeongguk shifted, “Hyung!"
"Jeongguk it’s cold.." Taehyung pouted once more. V was having fun. He was really enjoying this. Jeongguk mentally face palmed, this is soo not going the way he planned. “Here!" Jeongguk forcefully threw his own shirt off and threw it at V. V easily slipped it on,
 
  “Mm it’s so warm Jeonggukie.~"
 
  All Jeongguk could do was sigh. Did he really deserve all this teasing. He could easily be mistaken for an apple right now. “See I told you it smells good." Taehyung sniffed and eyed Jeongguk who was looking away and blushing wildly. “Smell it! It smells so good maknae-yah." V opens his arm, signaling Jeongguk. Jeongguk just glares at his hyung trying his best not to blush but was failing TERRIBLY.
 
  "It wasn’t a question." V’s tone dropped once again. Jeongguk let out another shaky breath and threw his head forward to quickly sniff the other’s arm real quick. V’s job was almost done. When the maknae fell into V’s trap, V put his arms around the boy and fastened it there.
 
  Jeongguk’s eyes shot open, “H-Hyung!" V just chuckled and continued to draw imaginary circles on the maknae’s . After a few minutes of staying like that, to both of their disliking, V pulled away. “Well I’m going to get some breakfast!" V stood and when Jeongguk raced out the door he changed into a new pair of shorts.
 
  "Where’s your shirt?" V could hear Jeongguk being interrogated by Jin. V smiled to himself and decided to leave Jeongguk’s shirt on for a bonus round of teasing. Although, his goal had been reached. To get revenge at Jeongguk and to finally embrace him.
 
  "Jeongguk, I feel like wearing this for the rest of the day. Can I?" V grabbed Jeongguk’s hand and spun him around. They faced each other and V pouted knowing Jeongguk unwillingly gave in to anything when that happens. “F-fine!" Jeongguk pulled away from V and blushed madly as he walked in the kitchen.
 
  "I’ll go check on him." Jimin sighed and walked after Jeongguk. Taehyung faced the rest of BTS. They looked at him with big eyes. Taehyung innocently smiled at them, “What? It’s not like I did anything to the poor boy." He sat next to Suga. “Right, you did nothing and Jeongguk simply turned into the definition of red," Jin commented. “The boy was blushing the moment I stood within a foot of his space. It’s a long story, I’ll tell you when my stomach’s not hungry."
 
  V walked into the kitchen quietly to hear Jimin’s conversation with Jeongguk. “V-hyung is so stupid! He doesn’t just play with my feelings like that. I don’t even want to be respectful to him right. Tch, Princes Kim T-" V chuckled quietly and barged in, “What was that maknae-yah?" V smirked as he put an elbow on the counter and lazily rested his head on it. “Were you talking about me informally?" V questioned with a raise of his eyebrows. “N-no! I was just.." Jeongguk frowned when he couldn’t find a good alibi. “I’m out of here." Jimin stated blankly as he shook his head and walked out.
 
  "You were just what Jeongguk?" V pressed more onto the question then the younger had expected. “Because even if I’m a princess, I still have power over you." V chuckled at Jeongguk’s dumb-founded form. “Who’s stupid now?" V walked over and ruffled Jeongguk’s hair. “Y-you heard that!?" Jeongguk blushed scarlet immediately. “Only from where you  started disrespecting me," V shrugs.
 
  "Oh, o-okay," Jungkook took in a deep breath realizing it was all alright and Taehyung hadn't hurt about his feelings yet. He left the kitchen, blooming like a red rose.
 
  Taehyung smirked as Jungkook left,  if only the maknae knew.