Spending Time Together, Bonding

Coffee Shop Of Miracles

Every time I looked at him he was looking back at me with that cute smile of his. We got into the theater and found the one where our movie was. The movie was a cheesy comedy flick. When we got our seats I realized that I hadn't gotten any snacks or drinks.

"Chanyeol do you want anything? I'm going to go get some snacks and a drink." I asked him as I stood up.

"Uh... Hmm... Yeah. Could you get me a box of milk duds, and a Powerade or Pepsi? I appreciate it. And are we going to share a popcorn?" He replied telling me what he wanted. He seemed really comfortable around me now.

I walked to the concession stand. I got what he wanted, a large popcorn, and a drink and some candy for myself. Funny thing... He and I both like Milk Duds. Oh boy I couldn't wait till tonight. I was going to take him to see a concert in the park and then after it was done, I was going ot give him his present. I'm so excited, so excited that I forgot to keep track of the time... Oh no! The movie started already. I hurried back to the theater.

"Hey there you are. I was beginning to get worried you'd lost your way. Well I'm glad you're back now. Let's enjoy the movie now." It was hard to tell what his expression was since the theater was dark, but I think he was smiling at me.

"Sorry I took so long. There was a line. But I got you your candy and drink. They didn't have Powerade so I got you Pepsi. I got us a large popcorn to share. I hope you like regular butter." I handed him his things and sat down. Now that the trailers were showing I could see his cute face. He was smiling... Oh man he was just too cute.

When the movie started we were just sitting normallay straight up in our seats, but about half way in to the movie... Chanyeol had some how slithered his way into laying on my chest with my arm around him. I mean this is what I wanted but why did it feel so strange...like it wasn't supposed to happen? What ever the reason I hope it's a good one as to why it is making me feel uneasy. I don't know why I felt like I had to do it, but I petted Chanyeol. Oh my, his hair is unbelievably soft and it smelled like strawberries. He shifted a little and then looked at me.

"Hey Kyungsoo I'm sorry about this. Please don't hate me." He said to me. Then he placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me. I barely had any time to react. Then he went back to laying on my chest.

"Uh... Chanyeol. Thank you." I simply thanked him. That was something I was dreaming would happen since the first day I saw him sitting at the coffee shop.

The rest of the movie we sat in silence in each others' arms. When the movie ended, he and I assessed our snacks. We both still had a full box of milk duds, the popcorn was halg gone and the drinks were done. We decided to save the milk duds for a snack later tonight. We walked back to the car.

"Chanyeol is there anywhere particular you would like to go for lunch? I don't mind driving. So just choose where ever you'd like. Don't forget this is my treat as well." I asked him if he wanted to go somewhere specific and reminded him it was my treat so it didn't matter where we went.

"Well there is this place by the river I've always wanted to go. It's not really a fancy fancy place, but we would need to dress nice to go. I have some clothes you could borrow if you'd like." He replied and offered me a change of clothes. Honestly I love the thought of going some where nice where I need to dress up. I also love the thought of going inside his apartment and seeing where he lives.

"That sounds fine. Well do you think I'd fit in your clothes? I'm not sure if we're the same size." I told him my worries about me not fitting in his clothes.

'Ah well we'll find out once we get there. I have a lot of extra clothes. So you could feel free to go through them and choose what you like. You could even take some home if you want." He smiled sweetly to me and offered me some clothes. Funny thing... I actually need to re-up my wardrobe.

"Thank you. I will hopefully find some things to steal." I laughed a little and then we got in the car and drove to his apartment.

When we got there I got huge butterflies and became really nervous. I was going to be inside his apartment, and not only that, but I was going to be in his clothes. Maybe I could stay the night tonight. We walked upstairs and inside. It was a cute little apartment. White walls, white carpet, and a grey couch in the living room. He showed me to a bedroom where there was a walk-in cloest. It was filled with clothes, shoes, accessories. He must have moeny to own all these nice clothes.

"Alright. These are all of the extra clothes I have. Feel free to look through them, also feel free to go through the accessories and shoes. Let me know if you need anything." He offered me his kindness and then left to his room.

I stood there looking at all of the amazing clothes and accessories. I just couldn't believe that this entire closet was EXTRA clothes left over. But then I just decided why not he's offering so I might as well just find something. Then a cute black shirt caught my eye. It was all black on the back but on the front it was a collage of paint splatters of different colors. I found a pair of leather looking pants and some ankle boots. I put them all on...and I looked really good. Then I picked up a leather wrap cuff, some silver bangles with wolf charms, and a pair of ear rings to match. Then I found a cute watch and put that on. I'd say I looked amazing. Then that's when he walked in...and my jaw just hit the floor. He was standing there in these really tight dark blue skinny jeans, a white sleevless shirt with a Wolf on the front and a purple hoodie, he had high top black and white sneakers, a leather cuff on his right wrist and leather bangles on his left, he also had a necklace with a wolf charm and silver ear rings to match. This was crazy....we MATCHED, but we didn't even plan it.

"Hey Kyungsoo. You look really cute. I see you found my leather pants. Tee hee. You are more than welcome to keep all of those clothes and accessories. I don't wear them anymore and I have to say, they fit you really well." He complimented me and offered for me to keep everything. I agree to that, I want to keep them all. I feel different, more confidence has been instilled within me now.

"Thank you Chanyeol. I really like them and I will keep them. You look amazing. Just breath taking. And I was wondering, if it's not a bother, may I stay the night tonight?" I thanked him and complimented him. And then I got the courage and asked him if it'd be alright if I were to stay the night. I don't know if he could tell but I was extremely nervous.

"Of course you can Kyugsoo. I have an extra bedroom or you can share my bed. I won't try anything I promise. And any time you want to come over just call or shoot me a text, If I'm home then I would be more than happy to have you over. Besides I've been here all alone for a while it feels good to have some company now." He told me it was fine and offered for me to come whenever I'd like. And then he smiled that damn cute smile I can't resist.

"Thank you very much Chanyeol. I feel I should buy us movies, snacks or just some games to play. And I would very much like to share your bed. See I have a confession, I'm afraid of the dark. So it'd make me feel more comfortable having you next to me, is that alright? You don't find me strange or weird do you?" I just thanked him and told him one of my biggest secrets. Why oh why did I do that!?

"It's alright my sweet Kyungsoo. I still think you're absolutely adorable and cute. No worries I will protect you in the night, and if you get scared don't be afraid to cuddle close, I won't bite. HaHa." He patted my head and complimented me. Then he offered to protect me and for me to cuddle close, that's when he let out a cute giggle. I just blushed.

We stood there in the closet just looking through the clothes and accessories. It was nice spending time with someone else for a change. For the most part my days consisted of waking up, getting ready for work, going to work, eating lunch by myself, back to work, then coming home and staying inside by myself with a book or two. I had no pets or friends so it was always just me. That was the case until I started going to the coffee shop because that's where I saw Chanyeol. The day I saw him, my birthday, the sun wasn't really out due to it being rainy. But that day where Chanyeol sat the sun peaked through the clouds and shined on him and him alone. I looked out of boredom and then I noticed his golden hair and creamy complextion. That day, I decided I would come there often to see if he would be there and almost every time he was.