Finally, I have him

Coffee Shop Of Miracles

"Hey...Hey Kyungsoo. Snap out of it, are you okay?" Chanyeol waved his hand in front of my face and snapped his fingers.

 

"Uh...Uh...Oh yeah. I'm fine. Sorry I was just thinking about something. So are we dressed well enough for this restaurant? I hope I didn't dress down too much, I don't normally wear things like this. I feel a bit strange." I replied to him and apologized for zoning out and asked if we were ready for the restaurant.

"Ah. You look fine. And yes we're dressed just fine. Would you like to go now?" He complimented me again, he's doing that an awful lot. I like it, it feels good. I think he noticed though because he then ruffled my hair and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Alright Chanyeol. Thank you so much. So when should we head to lunch? I don't mind just hanging around here for a while." I just smiled at him at the last comment, honestly I really wouldn't mind just hanging around Chanyeol's apartment with him.

" Any time you want to sweet heart. Well since you don't mind hanging around here for a bit, lets find us some outfits for tonight. I have a surprise for you. By the way, do you like musical theater?" He began to go through the clothes to find some other clothes. What does he mean by a surprise for me? I'm really curious now, I still have yet to give him my present.

"Oh? Well I like it a lot. Also that reminds me Chanyeol. I have a present for you." I reached into my pocket and pulled out the small black velvet box. He looked really shocked but curious.

"Awe Kyungsoo you shouldn't have. May I open it now?" He asked as I handed him the box and nodded. He excitedly opened it... and then his jaw dropped and his eyes went wide. Then he just passed out, I had to catch him before his head hit the floor. I picked him up and put him on his bed, then headed to the bathroom and got a washcloth and soaked it with cool water. I placed ir on his forehead. He was breathing normally and seemed to have just fainted from too much excitement. It was nice just sitting there watching him sleep peacefully. He had a strand of hair that was in his face, so not thinking I just softly pushed it away and tucked it behind his ear. As I did that I had an urge to just caress his cheek. I took the chance to do so, and he was so soft. I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his forehead then headed to the kitchen.

I thought I'd make Chanyeol some food, I'm sure he'd want a small snack. So I was looking through his pantry and fridge. I found some ingredients to make a nice small salad. I made two bowls and stuck them in the fridge. Then I saw he had strawberries.I cut some up, placed them in the blender (Hopefully he won't wake if I use this, it's a magic bullet so it might now be too loud.) I made smoothies, then I covered a few in chocolate. I became lost in my urge to make food... I was losing track of the time.

*Chanyeaol's Point Of View*

Ugh.... My head hurts. Strange I don't remember going to bed, OH MY GOD! Kyungsoo!! Where is he? Is he ok? I sat up and saw the cup of water and tylenol on the nightstand, awe he's too sweet. I remember now... He got me the rings I wanted... And then bam black. I guess he must've carried me to bed, and taken care of me. But I wonder where he is. *Noises like dishes* Oh he's in the kitchen. I guess he got hungry. When I got to the wall by the kitchen, I decided not to go all the way in but spy on him. I looked around the corner, he was making some kind of mousse. He was soo y in the kitchen.

"Hey Kyungsoo. What'cha making? It smells so good and I'm hungry." I asked him. He was startled because he dropped the spoon he was using.

"Oh Chanyeol you're up. How are you feeling? How's your head? And I'm making a chocolate mousse. I already made smoothies, salads, and some chocolate covered strawberries. Sorry I made so much, I just really enjoy making food." Awe Kyungsoo was soo cute when he was embarassed. He has the cutest rosey pink blush on his cheeks now.

"It's fine Kyunsoo. I'm actually glad, a little secret...I prefer home cooked over restaurant. So I'm perfectly happy. So what do we eat first?" I gave him the biggest and cheesiest smile I could.He smiled at the floor, but he cleaned up and went to the fridge. He put two bowls of salad on the table for he and I. It looked really good.

"I don't know what dressing you'd lke so I did't put any in the salads. Also what would you like to drink? You can just stay there I'll do it." Wow he was doing everything, it's like we're already together and living together. This is an amazing feeling I don't want this to end.

"Oh... Well I like a couple. There's french, ranch, vinegrette. So you just choose. I'd like some iced tea. And thank you so much Kyungsoo. I really appreciate this." I looked at him and smiled innocently. He nodded then got then got the dressing and the drinks.

"So how do you feel? You fainted on me after you opened your present. Which by the way I still have in my pocket. After dinner I'll give it to you again." And then he smiled at me....I got all weak in the knees again. I want him, for him to be mine and for me to be his.

" I feel fine, my head hurts a bit but the medicine should kick in soon. I can wait till after dinner. You're really cute when you're in the kitchen, ya know that?" I wagged my eyebrow at him, of course I wasn't going to tell him I thought he was y...at least not yet.

"Well that's good. Let's eat shall we?" He sat down next to me. I took the first bite as he anticipated my reaction. This salad was amazing. It tasted sooo good like... better than anything you get when you go out. He smiled which I knew he was satisfied with my reaction then took a bite himself.

We sat there silently just enjoying the food. Then he got up, took the bowls and switched them for plates with chocolate covered strawberries and two cups with smoothies. It all looked soooo delicious. I couldn't wait to dig in, I've never had chocolate covered strawberries. But I hesitated...afraid of the taste.

*Kyungsoo's P.O.V"

Chanyeol looked a bit worried about the strawberries. "Hey Chanyeol is something the matter? Do you not like chocolate covered strawberries?" He looked at me with a worried smile.

"No... No. That's not it, it's just I...I've never had chocolate covered strawberries before and I'm a bit afraid to taste them." He bowed his head in shame. I took one of the strawberries and placed it to his lips.

"Awe Chanyeol don't worry. It's delicious. Here just take a tiny little bite, for me." He let his tongue slip out and tasted the chocolate then hesitantly took a bite. His face lit up so quickly after he swallowed that bite. It was too cute.

"Mmmnnn!!! It's very good. Can I have some more please?" He asked me for some more, it's his house why should he ask for permisson? He's silly. So I pushed the plate to him and he ate to his hearts content. I just sipped on my smoothie. He was already done with the strawberries and now drinking his smoothie.

"Alright one more course left, dessert. The chocolate mousse I made should be ready now. And afterwards I'll give you your present." I smiled at him. What he didn't know was that I was wearing the matching ring to his already, my plan is to give him his and ask him to be mine, hopefully it all goes as planned.

We ate the mousse silently, well almost silently. Chanyeol was enjoying it so much that he was slurping it. Some of it got on his face too, I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off. Then he put the bowl down with the soon stll in it. He was going to say or ask me something.

"That was absolutely delicious Kyungsoo. Thank you so much for doing all of this for me, but there's something I want to ask you." He looked at me with a serious face.

"You're welcome Chanyeol it really was no problem at all. But before you ask me, I want to give you your present." I took the box out of my pocket, which now only contained one ring.

"Thanks Kyungsoo. Hey... there's a ring missing." He looked at me with a sad pout on his face. It was cute.

"That's because the mate to it is on my finger. Chanyeol, will you be mine?" I took the ring out of the box, held his hand in mine, asked him and placed the ring on his finger. I still held his hand in mine waitng for his answer.

"Yes! Oh My God Yes!" That's all he could say before I had him in my arms and his lips against mine. Finally, he was mine and I was going to enjoy it all.