Chapter 52

TVXQ & JYJ as Running Man Guest

            “How come you still failed in locating Yamato and his people!” Mr Takashi leashes his anger towards his people that have been working since yesterday. “I can’t believe it.”

            “We’re stuck guys,” Akira sighs and drops on the couch. He palms his face and sighs hard.

            “I need some fresh air,” Ken said and walk out the living room, leaving his family and walk towards the front yard. He stands right next to the largest tree at the yard. He keeps sighing and looks far away thinking about what has happened and tries to sort out his feeling.

 

            After lunch time, Jaejoong enters the living room with a tray of sandwich. He gives the sandwiches to the Ichijouji. Mr Takashi pats Jaejoong’s shoulder and cups his face. He takes a look at Jaejoong’s face and realizes that there is a black ring around his eyes, prove that he didn’t sleep well since his kidnapping case. Mr Takashi sighs and releases Jaejoong’s face.

            “Thank you,” Mr Takashi gives a smile towards Jaejoong. Jaejoong looks around, trying to find someone but failed.

            “Where is Ken?” Jaejoong asks while the four men in the living room start grabbing the sandwich.

            “I believe he is out at the front yard,” Kei walks toward the window and shows Jaejoong Ken’s location.

            “I’ll take some for him,” Jaejoong grab a plate of sandwich and a bottle of mineral water to bring it to Ken.

            Jaejoong can see that Ken is standing under the tree, didn’t move even an inch when Jaejoong is approaching him. He just stares at a space and Jaejoong can see that Ken’s hand is bleeding. He punches something again. Jaejoong sigh and smile. He put down the food and water on the ground. He walks closer to him and lifts Ken’s hand lightly. He looks at Ken’s hand while Ken didn’t even take the liberty to look back.

          “You should stop hurting yourself you know. Your previous wound hasn’t healed yet, you have another one,” Jaejoong pull Ken’s hand so that the two of them is sitting on the ground and Ken complies. He grabs the mineral water and uses half of it to wash Ken’s hand. Ken is watching the feminine man and sigh.

            “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t let Changmin went alone that day,” Ken said slowly.

            “Nope, even if you want to tag along, he won’t comply. You know him right,” Jaejoong smiles while looking at Ken’s wounded hand. “I brought some food for you.”

            “I’m not hungry,” Ken shake his head lightly.

            “Ken, you need strength to save Changmin right. Please, just a bite,” Jaejoong begs. Ken shakes his head again.

            “Ken, you care about Changmin. Changmin also cares about you. Why don’t you reduce Changmin’s worries by eating a bit,” Jaejoong tries to persuade Ken. Ken stares at Jaejoong for a long time before he bit the sandwich directly from Jaejoong’s hand. Ken’s mouth is full with the sandwich but he didn’t munch it.

            “Munch it, swallow it,” Jaejoong insists. Ken did what he wants and Jaejoong smiles.

            “That’s my boy,” Jaejoong hugs Ken body. Ken is staring at Jaejoong’s face. “I don’t want Changmin to be sad because you didn’t eat while he is gone.”

            “Maybe you should just cancel the TV5XQ project Ken. If that might help in saving Minnie,” Jaejoong is sitting with hugging both of his knees.

            “No can do. Changmin is very happy with this project. He will hate me for life if I cancel everything,” Ken shakes his head lightly. “He might kill me.”

            “Haha. Sounds like him. If in drama, the bad guys will held their prisoner in some kind of abandoned building,” Jaejoong looks at Ken. Ken’s face looks different from before.

            “You’re right. Abandoned building,” Ken looks at Jaejoong with a hope in his eyes. “You are brilliant Jaejoong.”

            Ken leaps from his seat and run towards the house. Jaejoong is too stunned to follow but he follows anyway.

            “Guys, look for Yamato’s abandoned place around here?” Ken said after he enters the living room with Jaejoong at his back, breathing hard with the mineral bottle and half full plate in his hand.

            “I believe he had two factories here. But it was sold to others. They operate using other’s name now,” Kei said. “But I don’t think it’s abandoned.”

            “Then looks at the two factories. Changmin might be there,” Ken said. “Let me check the place.” Ken pulls the laptop to face him and type a few keywords on his search software.

            “One of it is abandoned,” Ken said suddenly.

            “What? Impossible,” Kei looks at the registration for closed company. “There is none on the list. The government still giving them operating tax.”

            “They are using the tax given for the factories for something else,” Akira said. “Brilliant.”

            “This is not the time to admire him,” Asuka said with a stern face.

            “Sorry. Let’s send Yuki to monitor the situation there,” Akira said.

            “Ok,” Mr Takashi calls for Yuki. He asks him to watch the place and report to them if he detects anything out of ordinary. Yuki nods and takes his leave.

            After a few hours, Yuki gives a positive assurance that Changmin is held captured there.

            “Can we tag along?” Yunho asks the five lords that are preparing to go and fetch Changmin.

            “No,” Mr Takashi answers with a stern face.

            “Why not?” Yunho is sick of being told what to do.

            “Because we can’t protect you,” Kei answers.

            “We can protect ourselves,” Yunho insists.

            “No,” Mr Takashi said again. “Stay here.”

            “But,..”

            “No but. I don’t want anything bad happen to you guys. It is hard enough to locate Changmin, now please stay here and behave.”

            “But,..”

            “Ish, this man,” Mr Takashi starts to lose his cool.

            “We’ll stay,” Jaejoong pulls Yunho’s hand. “We wish that God will protect you and you’ll be back safe with Changmin.”

            “God won’t be able to protect them from us. Don’t worry,” Ken said and walks away.

            “Jae, why did you stop me?” Yunho is furious.

            “Because we’ll just be on their way,” Jaejoong palms his face and sobs. “I want Minnie to be back safe and sound.”

            “I’m sorry Jae. I just…,” Yunho pulls Jaejoong into his embrace and hugs him tightly. Junsu and Yoochun join them as well.

            “Hyung, Minnie will be saved. He is safe,” Junsu and Yoochun both are hugging Yunho’s and Jaejoong’s body.