Chapter 51

TVXQ & JYJ as Running Man Guest

            “Urgh, my head,” Changmin try to move his hand to hold his head but he couldn’t. “What the…?”

            “Hello,” an unknown man sit in front of him with a smile on his face.

            “Who are you?” Changmin tries to adjust his blurry view.

            “Your kidnapper,” the man answers.

            “What?” Changmin startled and tries to release himself.

            “Oh, no no no,” the kidnapper hold Changmins shoulder. “You are being knocked out by chloroform. You shouldn’t make any sudden move. It would cause extreme dizziness.”

            “Let me go. Why did you kidnap me in the first place?” Changmin really feel the dizziness in his head.

            “Because we were told to do so. By someone familiar to you,” the kidnapper gets up from his seat and walks away, leaving Changmin with his hand and leg tied to the chair. “Have a rest and stop fighting. You will be return unharm if they agree to our request. Besides, you have been hurt enough by my men.”

            “What do you want?” Changmin asks.

            “Cancel that TV5XQ project,” the kidnapper walk away and close the door. Changmin stays by himself in that room.

            ‘Ken, please. Don’t cancel it. Don’t follow their order. I’ll be fine,’ Changmin thought to himself.

 

            “What?” Yunho blinks his eyes a few times.

            “The only person who will do this and gets benefit from it is your boss. The one who attacks Ken is your boss’ men. For Jaejoong’s incident, we believe that it’s got nothing to do with your boss, but we still investigating about it,” right after Kei finishes explaining, Ken punch the windows in front of him. The glasses shattered and Ken’s knuckle is bleeding. Ken is breathing hard and tries to calm down.

            “Ken, calm down,” Asuka tries to calm Ken down but being stopped by his father. Mr Takashi shakes his head lightly and Asuka complies.

            “Don’t worry. It’s getting dark out there. You’ll stay here. I’ve told our maid to prepare two rooms for you guys,” Kei said and call Tsuzuki. He told Tsuzuki to bring the four men to their rooms.

            “You’ll find Changmin right?” Jaejoong asks again for assurance.

            “Yes,” a simple but precise answer is needed to assure the four men.

            They walk away from the living room towards the assign room. Junsu and Yoochun will stay in a room while Yunho and Jaejoong stay in a room. They try to sleep but failed. Yoochun and Junsu sneak out of their room and go to Yunho and Jaejoong’s room instead. The four of them stay in a bed, trying to calm themselves down and feels more secure. Tsuzuki notices that they sneak out their room, but just let them be since they are still in the villa. The five lords still waiting for answers from their employees but being treated as servants in this case.

 

            Early in the next morning, Yuki enters the room with a paper. They found the cars used in the kidnapping. However, that car is abandoned somewhere near Tokyo river. Ken takes a deep breath and sigh. They still failed to locate the exact location.

            “Mr Takashi, the four TVXQ members refused to eat their breakfast sir,” Tsuzuki said after entering the living room. Mr Takashi sighs while taking off his coat and walks towards the dining room. There, he can see the other four TVXQ members are sitting at the dining table with the food serves in front of them, but they just look at it.

            “Why are you refusing to eat?” Mr Takashi asks the four men who are sitting at the dining table.

            “What about you sir? Have you eaten?” Jaejoong asks Mr Takashi. Mr Takashi tilts his head a bit and smiles. He is a real worrisome.

            “We have eaten son,” Mr Takashi pulls a chair at the dining table and sit in front of Jaejoong and the others. “You guys need to eat too.”

            “But, Changmin..,” Junsu sobs a little.

            “We’re trying our best to locate him. Now, you guys need to eat,” Mr Takashi tries to persuade the four young men in front of him.

            “But, we don’t know whether Changmin has eaten or not,” Yunho sighs while looking at his food.

            “That’s why you have to eat. After Changmin is back with us, I believe, he will eat as much as he can. At that time, even your portion will be gone,” Mr Takashi tries to lighten up the mood. The four men chuckles a bit before nods.

            “You’re right sir,” Yoochun smiles a little and take a bite of his food.

            “See, these face suits you guys better. Now, have a meal. Then, come to the living room. You might be able to help us find him,” Mr Takashi gives suggestion to support them.

            “Mr Takashi, has Ken eaten?” Jaejoong asks with worried look.

            “Hmm, Ken. At this time, it is better if you stay away from him. He hasn’t eaten, but he is furious right now. He won’t listen to anyone,” Mr Takashi smiles. “Don’t worry. He won’t die even if he didn’t eat for days.”

            “Ok, now eat,” Mr Takashi left the dining room.

 

            “Have you found him?” Mr Takashi asks Tsuzuki while walking towards the living room.

            “We found out who might involves in this,” Tsuzuki answers.

            “Hm, interesting,” Mr Takashi said and enters the living room.

            “Guys, we found out who did the dirty works for that damn rat,” Mr Takashi said to his four sons. “It’s Yamato.”

            “Yamato? Yamato as in Yamato Ent?” Kei looks in disbelieve.

            “I thought that they were burn to ashes dad,” Asuka looks at his father.

            “The company, yes. Yamato himself, still alive,” Mr Takashi sigh. “I think, I’ve become too lenient after I become old. I should have killed them when we ruin their company before.”

            “Yeah, I think so too,” Akira nods in agree.

            “Where are they?” Ken first word since yesterday.

            “We’re still looking Ken,” Mr Takashi looks at his son. His black eyes become darker because of the furious and madness in him.

            “Let’s find him then,” Yunho suddenly appear in the living room with the other three at his back.

            “No, you’re not going anywhere,” Mr Takashi said.

            “Why not? You ask for our help. Let’s find him then,” Yunho is furious now.

            “This is about a life Yunho,” Asuka said. “One wrong step and he is dead.”

            The four men startled with Asuka’s statement. They look down and breathe hard.

            “Sit here,” Asuka pull Yunho’s arm and the three men.

            “We need you here to be ready for anything. We found the man who did this. But we need to know whether they are arms or not. But don’t worry, we’re going to settle this by ourselves,” Asuka said with his hand on Yunho’s shoulder. “Can’t you trust us?”

            “We trust you,” Jaejoong’s said it straight on. His eyes are serious as he stresses his decision to believe in the Ichijouji.

            “Thank you. Its help,” Akira ruffles Jaejoong’s hair.

            “So, let’s begin our search,” Kei said with a little relief on his face.