Chapter 6

TVXQ & JYJ as Running Man Guest

**Level 4**
            “Run Jihyo ah~, run,” now Gary is struggling with Asuka meanwhile Asuka has successfully rip the tag and just want to take the bracelet. However, Gary refused to give up and Asuka just twist his hand to his back and snatch the bracelet.

            “Wait a minute, wait,” Yoochun is now trap between a wall and Asuka. Asuka just looked at him with amusement.

            “Just go,” Asuka said to Yoochun and Jihyo. He even open the door for both of them to leave.

            “JONGKOOK OUT! JONGKOOK OUT!”

            “Ah, he did it,” Asuka smile and Yoochun looks back at him with puzzled look.

            “Don’t worry, we will handle you guys shortly,” Asuka’s smile give crept to both of the preys in level 4.

 

THOSE WHO STILL SURVIVE:

1.         YUNHO

2.         JAEJOONG

3.         JUNSU

4.         CHANGMIN

5.         YOOCHUN

6.         JIHYO

 

Yunho and Jaejoong

            “Hey, Joongie. You ok?” Yunho is palming Jaejoong face since his pale face is paler.

            “Yes. Yunnie, here. Look, the card. I open it just now and it gives this number. This is phone number for predator number 1. The one that we met just now,” Jaejoong hands the card to Yunho.

            “Yes, Joongie. You’re the best,” Yunho ruffle Jaejoong hair. “Joongie, where is the phone?” Yunho ask Jaejoong since the phone for this task is provided by the crew.

            “Eh, I don’t have it Yunnie. Where is it?” Jaejoong feel his pants and look everywhere but found nothing. Only his phone. “Sorry, I lost it.”

            “It’s ok. Let’s call Changmin. His name is not announced yet right? So I believe that he is fine. We can use his phone to call this number,” Yunho pull out his phone from his pants and dial Changmin number.

            “Changmin, where are you?”

            …

            “Yah Changmin, Joongie and I need your help. Come to level 3. Hurry up,” Yunho cut of the call.

 

**Level 4**

            Changmin just look at his phone with bewildered expression. Junsu called Changmin a few times since he is staring at the phone.

            “Hyung, they are back hyung,” Changmin voice out something weird to Junsu.

            “What? Who is back?” Junsu is now leaning on the wall, catching on his breath after running away from the guy with red hair.

            “Our famous Yunnie and Joongie,” Changmin jump from his position and hug Junsu who is now floating in his arm.

            “Waahh…Yah, put me down,” Junsu shriek and hit Changmin back.

            “Waah, I never thought that you are this light,” Changmin still didn’t let Junsu go.

            “Take this,” Junsu smack Changmin head once again and causing the younger one yelp in pain.

            “Yah duckbutt, are you trying to split my head in half?” Changmin rubbing his head.

            “Hahaha. Sorry.  But, why are you stronger than before?” Junsu help Changmin rub his head.

            “Well, I am bigger than you guys. Of course I am stronger,” Changmin is now changing looks with Junsu. Both of them grinning from ears to ears now.

            “Yeah, they are back!” they high five with each other. “Lets tell Yunjae’s shipper president.” Junsu pull out a phone and dial a number.

            “Hyung, Yunjae is back,” Junsu said at the phone and wink towards Changmin that hasn’t stop grinning and giggling right next to him.

 

**Level 2**
            “WHAT??” Yoochun yell and causing Jihyo to put her hand on his mouth.

            “SHHHHH. You are too loud,” Jihyo said. Yoochun nodded his head.

            “Yah, are you sure? Seriously?...Ok, I’m coming,” Yoochun said after Jihyo let go of his mouth. Yoochun is now smiling and giggling to his phone.

            “YES!!!HAHAHAHA,” Yoochun jump from his hiding spot and moving around like a madman. Jihyo is too stunned by Yoochun acts.

            “Yah, will you keep quiet?” Jihyo snap and raise her voice.

            “SHHHH,” there are voices telling them to silent.

            “Eh, sorry,” Yoochun and Jihyo both bowing towards the direction of the voice and they can hear people giggling. Yes, they are hiding right in front of the meeting room.

            “Hahaha. You guys playing Running Man right?” one of the meeting member greet them.

            “Yes sir,” Jihyo answer with her hand straight by her side.

            “So, fighting,” Jihyo and Yoochun get support from the meeting members.

            “Em, sir. Can I ask you something?” Jihyo said to the man who try to close the room’s door. He stop his movement.

            “Yes?”

            “Do you know a man with dark red hair?” Jihyo try to collect information on the person who fight with Gary just now.

            “I think there is only one man with dark red hair here. But he is one of the big boss,” that man frown a bit.

            “Big boss?” Yoochun and Jihyo changing looks with each other. “Oh crap.”

            “Yes, I think. He has pale skin right? I have met him only once and I never speak with him since only the grand managers have the right to meet them,” the man explains again. “Why? Whats wrong?”

            “No, nothing. Thank you,” Yoochun shake hands with the man and the man bow a little before closing the door.

            “Nuna, Junsu call me just now and they told us to met them in level 4,” Yoochun now move towards the lift and push a button.

            “Ok, lets go. Its better if we met them since most of us are eliminated,” Jihyo is leaning on the wall next to the lift. “Big boss huh?”

            “Yeah, sounds horrible,” Yoochun is shaking his head a few times. “But nuna..”

            Yoochun didn’t finish his word when the lift door open and one man step out of the lift with a VJ next to him. Yoochun stunned since the man grab Jihyo right hand. It’s Ken.

            “NUNA,” Yoochun tries to help by pushing Ken back into the lift, but Ken still holding Jihyo hand and causing both of them enter the lift back. Jihyo tries her best to pry Ken’s hand and Yoochun can see number 3 on his sleeves.

            ‘Ah, this is not the same man as before. But he is more scary than that number 4,’ Yoochun thought to himself. He tries to pull Jihyo out the lift and Ken just follow the force and exit the lift as well.

            “You want to save her?” Ken is now pull Jihyo tag from her back but his eyes fixated on Yoochun.

            “NOOOO,” Jihyo struggles with all her might and hitting his leg since she is now laying on the ground, guarding her back.

            ‘Hey, let her go,” Yoochun try his best to pull Ken’s hand off Jihyo.

            “Nope, no can do,” Ken is still pulling Jihyo tag. The tag is halfway off Jihyo’s back. But, Jihyo’s struggling just cause the tag fully off her back. Now the only thing left is the bracelet. Ken try to take the bracelet, but Jihyo is hugging his leg by now and causing Ken hard to move around.

            “Run Yoochun. Go. Now!” Jihyo still hasn’t let go of Ken’s leg. Yoochun who still trying to help Jihyo is letting go Ken’s hand after hearing Jihyo voice.

            “But, Nuna,” Yoochun eyes look at Jihyo position. “Do you have to do that?” Yoochun tries his best to control his laugh.

            “YAH, I’M TRYING TO HELP YOU IDIOT!” Jihyo burst into anger. But her hand still holding Ken’s left leg. Ken just smile in that situation. He never knew that he will be in that situation.

            “Hahahaha. Thank you Nuna,” Yoochun run to the staircase. “Uwah, that man is scary, but Nuna is more scary.” Yoochun said to the VJ. The VJ just giggling a bit.