Chapter 7

TVXQ & JYJ as Running Man Guest

(Level 2)

            “Hyung? Where is the president? He is late,” Changmin is walking back and forth in the hallway of level 2 and looking for another card.

            “You know that he is a bit slow,” Junsu is looking down the bench and found a card.

            Suddenly a door is being opened and a man runs towards them. It’s Yoochun.

            “Yah, you are late,” Changmin hands are on his waist and he is standing right in front of Yoochun.

            “Sorry, sorry,” Yoochun is trying to catch his breath. “Something happen.”

            “JIHYO OUT! JIHYO OUT!”

            “Yah, you left her alone?” Junsu smack Yoochun forehead.

            “Its hurt you idiot,” Yoochun is rubbing his forehead. “You never knew what happen. It is soooooo scary you know. Nuna is also scary and funny. Hahahahah,” Yoochun just can’t handle his laughing anymore.

            “Ok, ok. Now, Yunho hyung said that ‘Joongie and I need your help’. So, do you know what it means?” Changmin grab Yoochun hand that is laughing like crazy. Yoochun stop his laugh and smile.

            “Yep, OUR APPA OMMA IS BACK!!!” all three of them said it together and they are cheering their happiness.

            “So, lets go to them then,” Changmin is walking towards the staircase.

            “Wait, I found this card on the staircase,” Yoochun hold up a card.

            “And I found this under the bench,” Junsu also shows a card.

            “If it is N/A card, then its useless,” Changmin moves back to both his hyung. They open the cards and found that Junsu card has a number on it. It’s a phone number for predator number 4. Changmin and Junsu gawk at the card.

            “It’s him,” Changmin take the card from Junsu hand. “That kind of scary guy.”

            “Huh, really? Is he the one who rip Jaesuk’s tag?” Yoochun looks at Changmin.

            “Yep,” Changmin realize that Yoochun shake his head. It’s too much for him since he has met two of the predators.

            “Are you scared hyung?” Changmin provoke Yoochun.

            “Yah, you don’t know how they react towards us, the prey,” Yoochun make a gesture with his hand and face. They are just laughing at the oldest.

            “Have fun people?” one voice greet them. When they turn around, they can see a man with number 4 on his sleeve. ‘It’s him.’

            “Wow, that’s my card you hold,” Kei smile. “Don’t you want to call me? Well, that’s the only way to eliminate me remember?”

            “U-uuh, yes, we gonna call your number,” Junsu pull out the phone that was given to him by the crew. He dialed the number and a phone ringing sound can be heard from Kei’s pocket.

            “Yes, that’s me,” he shows his phone to the three men. “Well, I’m out of the game.”

            “PREDATOR 4 OUT! PREDATOR 4 OUT!”

            “So, send my regards to you APPA and OMMA ok,” Kei smiles and leave all three of them there. They look at each other.

            “Appa? Omma? He heard us right?” Changmin throw a look at Yoochun.

            “YAH, Hyung,” Changmin elbow Yoochun stomach after realizing that the older one did not breath for a while and causing the latter to stumble backward.

            “Yah, why are you so strong?” Yoochun whine while rubbing his stomach.

            “You just know? He has been harassing me since this morning,” Junsu pouts his lips.

            “Well, if it’s me, I’ll be harassing you too. It’s fun. Right?” Yoochun throw a look at Changmin. Changmin nodded his head vigorously.

            “See, even Yoochun hyung agree with me,” Changmin offer Yoochun his hand and Yoochun take it.

            “Yah, both of you are unfair,” Junsu chase after them and they run for their life. The laughing sound can be heard from the end of the hallway where one of the other predators just watches them in silence and smiling creepily.