Kpop is the bizz......?

Super Junior!! Your My Oppa!!!!! wait WHAT?!?!?

"So what was that all about" I said picking up my fork so I can eat some of my pancake. "Why are you asking me, I don't know. Are mom's are wired" Cathy said coming around the table towards me and eating a big piece of my pancake that I was getting ready to put into my mouth "REALLY, really!!!" I said looking at her "yes really" she said as she sat on top of the table and picked up some more of my pancake "why do you come over and eat MY food, jeez you act like your mom doesn't feed you" I said trying to get her away from my food, but it was not going to happen so I just let her have the rest "she doesn't" Cathy say's looking at me with big eye's, as she popped a piece of pancake in I just rolled my eyes "whatever" I said as I opened the refrigerator and started looking for something else to eat.

"OMG!!! Kan Min Mi!!!! SUPER JUNIOR CAME TO L.A!!!!" I hit my head on the top shelf, "AH!!!! Cathy, why so loud!!!! and it's Naomi not Kan Min Mi" I said rubbing my sore head and coming out of the refrigerator  "sorry about your head, it's just....it's just SUPER FREAKIN JUNIOR CAME TO L.A AND I WAS NOT TOLD!!!!!" she squealed jumping up and down then she pouted "what you mean it's not Kan Mi...it's all the same thing" I took a bit out of an apple I got from the fruit bowl on the table

"I know it's the same thing, but I prefer you to call me Naomi, then Kim Mi Mi, really to me the English version sounds better...and anyways who is this Super Junior...I thought you were hooked on that other group...what's there name, sparkly, glitters..."  Cathy looked at me like she wanted to hit me "you mean SHINEE!!! and what do you mean who is super junior, I went over this with you!!!" she said looking really upset I just shrugged my shoulders, that gave me a death glare from her "do we need to have another K-pop sleep over again, Kim Mi Mi" she said with a taunting tone in her voice.

"err...no, no it's ok, *hesitant laugh*um let's see" I said as I put a finger to my lips  think, think, think I don't want to have another k-pop sleep over I will never get to sleep! I thought "I’m waiting miss. Naomi" Cathy said as she tapped her foot on the ground "o I remember know, hey aren’t they a little bit too old for you" I said giving her a question look "yea so...what's your point, that does not mean I can't admire them. Even if they might go to jail...” Cathy said the last part under her breath I just laughed "I think they would know your jail time Cathy, and besides you said they were idols, I don't think they want to get into trouble" I said looking at her "uh whatever" she said putting a piece of gum into "I’ll just move on to shinee, there in are age rage" she said popping her gum I just looked at her "I told you already Cathy, am not interested in k pop" I said clearing away her plate that was originally mine.

I felt something hard it my head "OUCH WHAT THE HELL LIM HYUN HYO!!!!!" I yelled at her as I rubbed the back of my head, she had rolled up one of the mags and hit me on the back of the head with it “PABO!!!!! how can you say something like that, kpop is the most awesomeness thing there is!!!" she said I just rolled my eye's " I got to go to work" I said heading out the kitchen door "aye Kim Mi Mi wait for me!!!" she said I smacked the back of her head "I SAID CALL ME NAOMI!!!"