Mom am trying to sleep.....GIVE ME BACK MY COVERS!!!!!!

Super Junior!! Your My Oppa!!!!! wait WHAT?!?!?

 

"Kan Min Mi wake up dear its time to get up" I heard my mother say, "hmmbjhendk" I mumbled as I rolled over in bed "I said get up Naomi , right know if you don't get up this instant you'll be sorry!" she said I pretend like I didn't here her, then I felt a little tug on my covers then my sheets were ripped away from me leaving me open to the  fresh cold brutal air, my eyes pooped open as I saw the covers in my mom hands, do you know how it fells to have covers ripped off of you in the morning, it fells like getting dumped, that's what it fells like "MOM!!!!WHY!!!!' I screeched trying to grab my covers back from here "IT'S A SATURDAY MORNING!!!!" I wined some more she just looked at me and shook her head, and the only thing I heard from her lips was "chores" I sat up looked at her then fell back into the bed and brought my legs up into my chest trying to get heat, "ok Naomi I gave you a fair warning" she said as she walked out the room yes victory is mine I thought, as I wiggled down to the end of the bed to retrieve my covers and put them over my head, but as soon as I did that ONCE again the covers were ripped from my body I sat up getting ready to persuaded this woman why I need my sleep, but instead, I get a bucket of cold water thrown in my face, well good morning America am wide awake now, I sat there for a little while looking at my mom, mouth still open, the only thing I can say is "mom, why....." she gave me a warm motherly smile and said  "chores" and walked out the room, chores huh I'll give her chores, vengeance shall be mine. I thought as I stood up shaking, "god it's cold, could you at least heat the water before you threw it on me, Jesus Christ!!!!" I yelled I quickly grabbed my outfit for the day and ran into the bathroom to get changed.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25990091