I just want to eat T.T

Super Junior!! Your My Oppa!!!!! wait WHAT?!?!?

O looks Mr. Smiley and his band of idiots that are Ninjas "And this is SUPER junior YOU’RE MY OPPA!!!" I rolled my eyes and then I jumped cause of what heechul screamed "WHAT!!!!!!!"

"HEY WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!" I yelled at Heechul he looked at me and blinked "AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!" I pointed to Mr. Smiley and the idiots "ALL I WANT TO DO IS EAT IN PECE!!!!!!" I yelled as my eye's started to get watery, wow was I really that hungry "mood....." the pretty guy that told me to sit next to him said, then all of a sudden somebody hugged me "OMO POOR BABY!!!!!!" the guy with the High cheek bone said as he hugged me, I was still in a sitting position  "Here take some more of this!!!" the one with small hands piled my plate some more "ASH WE NEED TO EAT TO YESUNG!!!!" heechul said as he started to un-pile my food " HEECHUL THE BABY NEEDS TO EAT!!!!" the guy that was hugging me said tears coming from his eye's.....you've got to be kidding me "ASH SHUT UP RYEWOOK, TAKE HER BACK!!!!" heechul whined to Mr. Smiley who just only gave him a smile, I felt Heechul's pain for about a  minute, but with I think what's his name rywooke hugging me  I felt a little bit creep’s out "ash Ryeowook your scaring her" Fishy said as he helped me out of Ryeowook's huge "tank’s" I told fishy "no problem, am Donghae" Fishy said "nice to meet you am Kan Min Mi, but call me Naomi"  I told Donghae "And am Sungmin, and this is Kyuhyun" the adorable guy that told me to sit next to him said and then pointed to another guy " hello" I said to both of them Kyuhyun looks like he's good at making evil plains....Then someone taped me on the shoulder I turned around to see Hang and the anchovy guy, and the silent guy "Am Kibum, this is Eunhyuk, and you probably know Hangeng" Kibum said with a cute smile wow know I want to hug him, then I looked at Anchovy guy, I mean Eunhyuk and all of a sudden I wanted to pinch his check's "am Leeteuk, and this is Kangin, shindong and siwon" he said as he smiled, I smiled back "Nice to meet you, am Kan Min Mi, but call me Naomi" I said, then Kangin came up to me "Where’s your bag so I can move you in to an extra room" he said as he smiled "WHAT NOOO she's going to stay in are dorm" Ryewook said as he once aging hugged me, I rolled my eye's "no she's moving in are dorm, I mean she's already in here" Kangin said back "But I want her to stay in are dorm" Sungmin came into the conversation with a pout, awe. Wait wait.... WHAT AM I SAYING!!! Grown men should not act likes this!!!....but it's so cute.

"SHE'S STAYING IN ARE DORM!!!! Tell them yesung!!!!!" Ryewook said as he pushed Yesung towards Kangin and sungmin with his free hand then hugged me aging as if he thinks if he let go Kangin might take me  "um.....she's coming with us" Yesung said as Kangin and sungmin gave him a death glare.....wow if only looks could kill. Then Sungmin look at me and made his eyes bigger. Is he giving me puppy eye's "Don't you want to stay in the dorm with me, Kibum, Siwon, and Kyuhyun?" I was shocked...his puppy eye's were working on me "NOOO DON'T LOOK INTO HIS GLOBES OF EYE'S!!!!" Ryewook said as he swung me around to face an angry Heechul "SHE NOT STAYING IN ARE DORM!!" ok he is really pissing me of.