1st Race and 1st boyfriend....maybe

A Cliche Love Story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was walking around the house looking for Wonwoo-hyung becasue I wanted to talk to him before the race.

"Dino did you see wonwoo anywhere??" "Ohhh, uhh he went somewhere with eomma and appa, go check their room, ohh and let mingyu know that seungkwan is looking for him and if he doesn't get ther in the next 5 seconds, he might not have a boyfriend anymore" dino said while laughing. I roll my eyes, really you shouldn't expect less from the drama queen himself.

I continue my search for Wonwoo, passing mingyu on the way and relaying the message, lets just say that I don't think cars can even move as fast as he did.

I take out my phone and text him

To: Beanie Wrapper

Where are you??

Frm: Beanie Wrapper

I'm on the swings in the back yard, why??

ohh and you need to change my contact name ;)

 

I shake my head walk twards the back yard it was an inside joke when we were younger, because I use to have bad nightmares when I was little, so I would call hyung and he would rap softly to me over the phone, then one time he tried to give me one of his beanies as a present and messed up the wrapping, hence the name.... yeah anyway

 

I see him on the swing and walk to sit next to him, it's around 6:00, in the middle of winter. Though thankfully it's just cold and not snowing. 

"Why are you out here, you'll catch a cold and don't you have a race to get ready for" I nag and take a seat on the swing next to him 

"I came out here to think," He replied simply. hmmm someone is hiding something. " So why were you looking for me?"

"Ohhhh ummm yeah that..." I stutter. Aish......Now hes going to think something is wrong."Well I wanted to talk to you about the race tonight."

"mmmhmm, what about it??"

"I don't feel comfortable with you racing tonight.." I blurt out. He turns to me surprised "If this is about jeonghan not letting you race hiro-" I cut him off " no, it's not like that. It's just the people we are racing against tonight.... well it's them..." I trail off. "WHAT?!?!?!?! why are they even here, didn't we knock some sense into them last time" He clenches his fist and starts to get red with anger.

Without thinking I stand up and seat myself in his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Hyungie, calm down please, you're scaring me" I whisper while nuzzling his neck. I feel his arms wrap tightly around my waist and pull me closer.

"Hiro-ah I dont want you at the race tonight, what if they do something?" I pull back and look down at him, slowly I rub my thumb across his cheek and birng his face up to meet mine. " If they even get near me you or one of the other hyungs will do something, appa called Namjoon and BI hyung and they're at the race too, hyungie we'll be fine."

He huffs clearly no pleased with my answer but leaves it al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter