Racing?!?!

A Cliche Love Story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiro P.O.V. 

 I woke up to noises and running around. "Guys shhh, I swear if he wakes up angry and grouchy because you're loud you're dealing with it." I heard Soonyoung-hyung whisper yell at the people making noise. " Wonwoo hyung can control the monster right?" I hear Hansol say. I frown in my head, am I really that scary if I don't get enough sleep. Frowning I turn around in whoevers legs I'm resting in. "Hiro-yah, wakey okay." I feel a hand rubbing my back and Jeonghan talking. " Appaaaaaaa" I whine and reach my hands up. Appa laughs and carries me over to eomma (Jisoo) and places me in his lap and lets me curl up in his arms. " Aegi-ah, wake up so you can eat okay" " Ani." I say stubbornly and feel myself get tranfered over into a new set of familiar arms. "hiro please wake up and eat, it's 3 and you haven't eaten since you woke, you have to be hungry" I feel wonwoo-hyung whisper in my ear and I find myself opening my eyes and seeing the concerned faces of my hyungs. Sighning I nod and wait for Soonyoung-hyung to bring me my Mac & Cheese. "Gomawo hyungie" I say as I take my mac and cheese and eat quickly. "What are we doing today?" Jun hyung asks as minghao seats himself into his lap."Don't we have a race tonight hyungs?" I asked. 

Okayy, so I may have forgotten to mention that Seventeen is apart of the race world, We drift and drag race but mostly just go to have fun. We won the tite last year and no one has approched us to challenge us so we just go and watch everyone race and stuff. Personally I like going because no one gives me weird looks when I wear my shorts and other girly clothes, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter