First Day of School

A Cliche Love Story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIRO

I was having an extremely nice dream where I didn't have to go to school and summer was never ending, unfourtunately my dream died when hyung came into my room to wake me for school

"Hyungie, andwae, I don't want to go to school, I heard that high schoolers are meaner then middle schooler" I pout and whine to my hyung.

"Hiro-yah, what did I tell you? hmmm, You won't have to worry about that because mother made sure you hansol chan and seunggwan have the same classes, plus you'll be with me and the group the whole day today." Soonyoung hyung tried to comfort me by hugging me.

"Wae, how come you guys are coming to freshmen first day??" I ask confused.

" Because we all signed up to show the freshmen around school and you four ended up in our groups." I jump as I hear Seokmin-hyung, Soonyoung-hyung's boyfriend, explain.

"MIN-HYUNG!!!!" I yell as I launch myself onto him and hugging as if my life depended on it. I haven't seen him since the first week of summer when he left for vacation. 

"wow, amazing how he gets the biggest and we were with him all summer yeah?" I hear a voice. I tell min-hyung to turn me around so i can face the living room to see all of seventeen in the Jeguk High uniform smirking and fake crying.

" I know right Jisoo" I hear Jeonghan-hyung scoff. I jump off of min-hyung only to run into Jisoo-hyungs awaiting arms.

"EOMMA APPA!!!!" I scream happily as i hug my jisoo and junghan hyung.

I hear laughter and turn to glare at everyone only to look down and notice that I'm sitll in my pooh onesie.

"Hiro, hurry and change. I wanna get there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter