Five

Baby! My Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: almost forgot about this one, rei is such a fail in chaptered fics okay. >< I hope everyone is feeling okay after the big shock in our fandom. But we are strong, and we can go through anything, as well as our boys who is there for each other. Smile and you shall be smiled upon.

This chap unbeta-ed.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Hey, where are you going?”

The sound that came out of Sungmin’s mouth wasn’t exactly very manly, but in his defense, he was taken completely by surprise. He glared at the small guy now perched on top of his bed, unnecessarily holding his robe protectively across himself. “K-Kyuhyun! Turn around!” he demanded, embarrassed. 

Kyuhyun stared at him with a frown “What for?” 

The human huffed at him “I’m not done changing, captain obvious” he pointed out. He knew it wasn’t supposed to be much of a big deal, Kyuhyun was a guy too after all, but he wasn’t in the habit of being able to dress in front of another person easily. It made him feel very uneasy, even if it was someone of the same gender. 

Kyuhyun crossed his arms, he initially thought the human was just kidding, but for some reason he could tell Sungmin was really uneasy about him being in the same room when he was changing. It made him a lot curious about the blond, but he figured it wasn’t really his business anyway. He shrugged and jumped off the man’s pillow “Fine” he said, casually making his way out.

Sungmin watched him walk out, a little guilty and embarrassed for his actions but not at all regretful. He was relieved the little guy didn’t get to see his back…where the scars were. Though most of them were completely healed and nearly invisible by now, he still hated when people see his back…he always thought the people would be able to see the horrible marks…traces of the cruel past he experienced…he sighed, shaking his head and getting back to putting on proper clothes thinking Kyuhyun won’t be peeking inside the room.

But the curious strawberry guy wasn’t able to resist the temptation, and took a stolen glance inside. He didn’t really mean to look at Sungmin while he was changing (seriously! he wasn’t a ert) but he suddenly froze when he caught a glimpse of Sungmin’s back… they were full of scars…healed but to his sharp eyes very much visible. His eyes darkened in anger…so this was what Sungmin didn’t want him to see…he clenched his fist in anger. Who the hell would dare do that to his human?

Sungmin came out dressed for work a while later, he found Kyuhyun sitting on top of the counter. He wasn’t sure why he felt a little nervous suddenly…why did Kyuhyun look so angry anyway? “I have to leave for work…There’s food in the fridge in case you get hungry and—-”

Kyuhyun looked up at him “I’m coming with you”

“W-What?”

The short man shrugged “What? You’re not really leaving me here are you? You barely know me…and yet you’re willing to trust the house to me?” he smirked, “You trust me that much already?” 

“O-Of course not!” the blond exclaimed, he didn’t trust Kyuhyun at all! Did he? “I don’t trust you at all!”

“Good, then you should always keep an eye on me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter