DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again

Songfics

Title: DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love Again
Pairing: Zikyung
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Romance,
Summary: He was the boss of the underground clubs, but there was someone ready to boss him.


I feel like a zombie gone
Back to life Ba-back to life

Woo Jiho, better known in the underground world as Zico, was used to walk through the dark streets of Seoul as if he was the owner, and in a way he was. It didn’t matter that he was just a 16 years old teenager, he was known as a potential underground boss and his reputation was more than deserved. He had that aura around him that made everyone around him respect and fear him at the same time. He was known for being an orphan adopted by one of the mafia bosses around the outskirts of Seoul and he was void to inherit his adoptive father’s business at the right moment.

But he was out of his territory at the moment and all because that ing Jihoon needed his books to keep studying but he couldn’t get out because he still needed to finish some homework so Jiho was asked to help him as a good hyung. Even though they were not blood related in any way, Jiho and Jihoon were like every other siblings out there, at least like every other siblings brought up in a mafia family.

Jiho walked through the unknown school gates and wandered for a while. The school grounds was nothing like the places he used to visit, it was all white and open, with a lot of gardens and annoying teenagers chatting and running everywhere. Jiho wrinkled his noise and kept looking for the school library, cursing his donsaeng between teeth. He was not going to ask any of those posh kids for directions but he was starting to get tired of going in circles, he would have had to ask the stupid Jihoon for a map or something. When he was about to give up and just go back to his own world he found a sign signaling the damn library. He smiled to himself and walked the long hallway in front of him with his confidence regained. He crossed the huge wooden doors and found himself surrounded by something not so common in his daily life: Silence and Knowledge.

He took out a crumpled paper with a couple of titles on it and walked straight to the counter where a raven haired kid was hiding behind a huge book. Jiho wondered how the small kid managed to bear the weight of the heavy book while bouncing in a precarious balance the chair in which he was sitting. He stood in front in the counter waiting for the other to acknowledge his presence, people usually noticed him just the moment he step in a room, but that kid was surely ignoring him in purpose. He started to tap his feet and coughed a couple of times impatiently. After a while the kid looked up with an annoyed face and Jiho found himself smirking at the nerdy face in front of him.

“Yah, kiddo, need those books asap” He said playfully, he was going to have fun with that kid after waiting for so long.

But no answer came from the kid, he just adjusted his humongous glasses and looked back to the book on his lap. Jiho’s smirk dropped for a second but he ended up chuckling at the reaction.

“Yah…” He tried calling the kid’s attention “Yah!, do you know who am I? I’m Zi…” He was cut when the kid looked up once again with a annoyed glare and signaled a sign behind him that read “SILENCE” in big bold letters.

Jiho shut up in surprise, none ever told him to shut up, less a nerdy kid behind a library counter. He banged his hand on the table, starting to feel the anger raising. That was supposed to be an easy task, he, the Almighty Zico, was there just to grab a couple of stupid books. So why was that kid ing messing up with him? He was being even polite with that annoying nerd, so what was up with him? He was tired of playing already so he just grabbed the huge book from the other’s lap and throw it to the side, earning just a bored glare. But Zico was able to find a glint of anger behind those endless black eyes and he realized he had been staring at those eyes for a while already, they kept looking at each other and a little smile appeared in Zico’s lips, this time not a real smirk but still playful.

“Third row, second shelf, Spanish Civil War” Said the other without breaking the eye-contact.

Jiho tilted his head in confusion not understanding what the other meant. The other grabbed the crumpled paper and waved it in front of the confused teenager who seemed to understand what the other was saying finally.

“How did you…?”

“You are the ing Almighty Woo Jiho, and since you are not here to find a good book to fill that empty brain of yours I guess you are here for Pyo Jihoon’s books for his History essay. So get out of my sight already and just go to the third row, second shelf.” He said standing up and going to grab his dropped book, while Jiho kept staring at him dumbfounded.

It was the last ing time he was helping Jihoon with his assignments.

While he started to move towards the signaled corridor, he didn’t manage to see the playful smirk in the not-so-nerdy kid at the other side of the counter.

So we back in the club
Get that bodies rockin
From side to side
Si-side to side

After the library fiasco, Jihoon definitely owed him one, so Jiho asked his donsaeng to come with him that evening to work in one of his dad’s clubs. He knew that Jihoon was not really much help when talking about the family business but his height and scary face was pretty useful just standing by his side. He said their goodbyes to the family guards and went out to the dark night, hoping not to have much problems, even though that was fairly impossible in their world. In a way, Jiho wanted to left Jihoon out of all the crap he had to deal with every day, but he knew that Pyo Jihoon, or better known as P.O. when it came to the business, was due to become his smart right hand once they were old enough to have their own business.

They arrived to the club early, only the waitresses and the security guards were there, getting ready for another long night of illegal business and hyped people. They both greeted their employees and climbed the stairs that led to their father’s office. That club’s office was kind of dull, just a simple business office with a huge mahogany desk brought from Europe, an expensive computer and a couple of couches. The two kids always complaining about the sobriety of most of the offices, but their dad always hit them in the head and called for some humility. But Jiho was young and eager to enjoy the benefits of his job so there was no way he was not going to use his position to have some fun. That, of course, always meant leaving Jihoon alone in the office most of the time while he had fun at the bathrooms and private rooms. Most of the employees already knew him so none dare to say anything against his crazy parties.

Jihoon just sat in front the computer, probably ready to have some of the real work done by checking the financial status of the club or organizing the employee’s schedule, all that stuff that Zico considered useless and boring. The older waited until his brother was safe and sound behind the computer monitor and went out, ready to start doing what he knew best. He exited soundproof office and walked down to where all the club workers were already starting to wait for the imminent crowd of future drunkards and drug addicts that was going to fill every single corner. He walked towards one of the private rooms at the far end of the club, where he would receive all the VIP clients throughout the night, and prepared himself, what meant taking out a small plastic bag with some tiny tablets and a bottle of an expensive whiskey from a fridge under the table. He swallowed one of the tablets when the music started to roar, announcing the beginning of the party, and just waited there for the clients to come.

He stood by himself almost an hour, not a single VIP client showed his expensive face inside the private room and Zico had already drank at least a couple of bottles in boredom. He decided that he had to go out for a while, maybe there was something he could do out in the club. He wasn’t drunk but felt a little dizzy so he couldn’t avoid crashing against a smaller hooded figure that appeared out of a sudden in front of the VIP room.

“Yah, watch whatcha doin’!” He said trying to push the body to his side but failing miserably.

The young boy didn’t move a single inch, he took Zico’s wrist and pushed their bodies together. The hooded boy started to rock his hips and dance slowly at the same rhythm of the music pushing a confused Zico towards the dance floor slowly.

The bad boy didn’t know why, but couldn’t find the strength to detach himself from those sinful hips.

Ain't i seen you before
I think i remember those eyes

Zico let himself move at the rhythm set by the stranger hooded kid, not even sparing a thought about where he was or what he should be doing. He was kind of blinded by the lights so the stranger’s face was still hidden in the shadows casted by the black hood of his jumper, but he wasn’t really minding the mystery. Probably because of the previous substances he had taken he was in some kind of confused fog that didn’t let him think straight, or maybe that stranger had made something to him when they met each other previously, but the fact was that he found himself not wanting to lose contact with the smaller boy. The he was moving himself, like he was a snake slithering, moving at the perfect speed, hitting the perfect spots, leaving the perfect distance between their bodies to send sparks but not touching too much. Zico was amazed at the other, he didn’t look much older than him but the way he was moving against his body showed a lot of experience.

They danced for who knows how long, the sweat making their clothes dump, the hair felt sticky against the sides of his face and their mouths were pretty dry from the dehydration. But what was annoying Zico more than the heat or his dry mouth was the painful arousal that was pulsating inside his tight black jeans. He started to feel curious about the face of the stranger, he wanted to know if he looked as as himself so he hold out his arm trying to make that annoying hoodie disappear but right in the moment he managed to pull it down the lights went off, probably because it was time for the arranged performance. Zico took a couple of minutes to get used to the darkness but he didn’t look away from the other’s face, or where he supposed his face should be. He looked intently to the shorter who was also looking at him not even blinking, and only when he stopped at his endless black eyes he recognized the other.

Endless black eyes and playful smirk that made his knees go weak .

Hands up and suddenly
We all got our hands up
No control of my body

Before he could even voice out anything the lights were again and he found himself looking straight at a gorgeous face. He wasn’t wearing those huge glasses this time so his big dark eyes were completely visible and they had the ability of attracting Zico’s attention. His hair was styled in a spikey way that made his face more masculine and attractive. But not only his physical appearance caught the taller’s attention, the way he was dressed was so different from the image he got that morning in the library. He was wearing a black hoodie with leopard strips in the shoulder and insanely skinny gray jeans that got lost in a pair of flashy silver sneakers.

“Liking what you see, Almighty Zico?” The shorter said with that playful smile that looked so good on him.

Zico his dry lips, finding the lack of humidity on his body bothersome for once in the whole night. He frowned out of a sudden. Why was he acting like a high schooler in front of that annoying nerdy? Why was he at a loss of words in front of a stranger?

“Yah, who do you believe you are, did you think that you can step into my world and do…” He started to scream above the roaring music but was interrupted by a soft humidity pressed against his own lips. He opened his eyes wide at the sudden contact and saw how the brunette took a step back still smiling. “What do you think you are doing, you ?” He said trying to control himself              to not freak out.

“Look who has blushed here… was that your first kiss, Jiho-yah?” The other said mockingly and earning a death glare for Zico.

“What the hell did you call me?” He noticed the anger raising, the time for the playful Zico was over and the effect of the alcohol and the drugs inside his dry body was clearly causing a not so positive reaction inside his brain.

He felt himself losing control of his action. He grabbed the kid by the hem of his hoodie and dragged him towards the closer private room. He opened the door and tossed the kid towards the couch, while he locked the room. He looked back at the other, expecting to see him scared or worried. But a complete different sight welcomed him. The boy was already standing and walking sinuously towards him, smirk plastered and playful eyes looking straight at him.

And before realizing what was happening he felt himself hitting the door with the boy’s body pushed hard against his, their hard arousals pressed against each other and his hands locked over his head by the shorter’s hands. And he didn’t felt the urge to push the other or to take control of the situation, for once he was letting himself be led by another person, by a complete stranger that looked way more mysterious than any of those gangsters he had known his whole life.

He felt the other kissing him in the corner of his mouth and moving slowly towards his jawline and his ear, slowly, leaving sloppy kisses all over his skin and leaving a trace of heat wherever their skin was in contact. He felt the shell of his ear being bit softly and he couldn’t suppress a shiver that ran through his spine. The shorter chuckled in his ear at the reaction and he let go Zico’s hands just to start caressing him from his hands towards his sides, slowly and leaving an electric sensation behind.  Zico let himself enjoy the attention and moaned when one of the expert hands reached his while that sinful mouth kept working on his throat and collarbones, Zico thanked P.O. for making him wear that old v-neck t-shirt. But the t-shirt was a subject to have in account for a little amount of time since in no time it was being lifted and tossed somewhere so the brunette had better access to Zico’s well-shaped body. He left a trail of saliva from the prominent collarbones until his right and started to work his powerful tongue around the pink while his hand keep moving around the other, while Zico couldn’t control his loud whimpers anymore.

He felt his brain disconnecting from the world and his body moving by himself.

So dance dance
Like it's the last last night
of your life life
I'mma get you right

 

He really couldn’t control himself anymore, he was so hard he could swear his jeans were going to break, and the other didn’t stop grinding and rocking his hips against him the whole time, so before he could even register his own movement he grabbed the other by his free wrist and pushed him against the round couch in the middle of the room, that couch that was specially asked by himself for his private parties. He crawled over the brunette, who hadn’t lost his playful face in the whole time. Zico started to wonder how the other managed to look so collected when he was sure he looked like a panting mess, but he was decided to wipe the playfulness from the other, it didn’t matter how.

“Your name” Zico demanded in the other’s ear, before it and tossing his t-shirt.

“You need my name to me? How cute, Jiho-yah…” Said the other panting slightly but way more collected than the bad boy.

“Nah, I need your name to write it on my list of ed smartass” He said with a smirk against the other’s throat.

The other didn’t answer and Zico brought his hand down to the waistband of his boxers. He started to trace circles in the sensitive skin teasingly. But the other just laughed softly, clearly amused at Zico’s teasing techniques. The other felt insulted and pulled down the skinny jeans harshly, shooting the button out in the process. He started to caress the clothed member, hoping to get a better reaction this time and smiled satisfactory when the other closed his eyes and bit his lower lip nervously.

“Your name” He whispered again seductively against the other’s ear.

For god sake, he was the Almighty Zico, the heir of the whole Pyo business, he was known in the whole Seoul and he wasn’t going to let a simple annoying nerd play with him. He was going to make the other pay for playing with him not only this morning at the library but now too. How did he even thought of been led by the shorter? Had he forgotten who he was? Hell, no! And this time he was going to make his point clear.

“Your name” He demanded once again, this time more strongly and grabbing the other by the hair. He bit his throat hard, getting a moan as response that make twitch in delight.

“More…” It was all the other said and Zico the red mark his teeth left in the milky throat.

“Your name” He pulled his hair harder this time and attacked his Adam’s apple.

The shorter whimpered once again and he felt his boxers getting wet with precum against his stomach. He knew they were so close already so he decided to drop the issue for a moment and pulled off his own jeans and boxers, feeling his bouncing hungrily. He pulled off the other’s dump boxers too and tossed them away, ready to end that weird relationship. He looked at the boy under him and smirked at his face, eyelids almost closed, pupils dilated with evident lust and lips partially open. He noticed how both of their were already dripping precum so he had no time to keep the teasing. He took a bottle of lube from under the couch and applied thoroughly the cold liquid around his . He didn’t even prepared the other before filling him completely. The lying boy arched his back and opened his eyes wide at the sudden pain in his lower body. Zico didn’t move himself, letting the other adjust to the pain, until he felt the shorter rocking his hips slowly, clearly asking him to start moving. He started to get out slowly, at a painfully slow speed, before pushing hard once again, earning a moan mixed with a whimper from the other. He waited, asking the other silently if he should move again and the mysterious kid just nodded, unable to speak between his heavy breaths, so Zico started to hit mercilessly inside the shorter. He was feeling about to reach his so he grabbed the other’s hard member and pumped it, trying to get them both to come at the same time. And they did, between moans and requests of harder’s and faster’s, Zico filled the kid while the other just came in Zico’s hand and over his stomach.

Zico let himself fall beside the lying boy, panting  and finding his body heavier and heavier. But he couldn’t fell asleep, he had to go back to look for P.O., who would be probably playing Starcraft upstairs, and he needed to look for his clothes and… He stopped thinking when he felt a soft pair of lips hovering over his, not really touching but sending sparks that went through his whole body and did weird things with his heartbeat for the first time in his life.

“Park Kyung, you can call me Kyung, Jiho-yah” He said before pecking him in the lips and getting up to get his clothes and stepping out of the private room.

Jiho stood there, his hand over his lips and his heart still doing that weird thing, like beating irregularly, probably caused by the heat, but why was he feeling his face heated? He stood up frowning and grabbed his clothes, he had no time to care about his heartbeat rate at the moment, there was still some work to do before calling it a night and he only hoped that no VIP guest asked for his company today, he was definitely not in the mood to attend anyone.

Cuz baby tonight
The DJ got us falling in
Love again

Zico was sitting in the bar of another club, his dad wanted him to meet a VIP guest today so today P.O. stood at home studying while he had gone to work. He was just drinking his first drink when a thought to his mind, endless dark eyes and spikey hair under a big hood. He hadn’t seen that Park Kyung kid anymore since that night, P.O. hadn’t asked him to go to the library anymore and he was not going to go by his own accord and the other hadn’t appear in any of his clubs anymore. But something inside him still beat oddly at the thought, he had even thought of going to the hospital to have his heart checked but had discarded the idea every time.

He kept drinking and eyeing the dance floor with a mixture of boredom and annoyance, he would rather be inside one of the private rooms but his dad clearly warned him of waiting in the bar. So there he was, bored and annoyed waiting for an unknown and picky client. But he felt his eyes grow wide when a very well-known hooded shape passed by his side and sat in front of him followed by one of the waitress that announced that he was his guest. Zico looked confused at the hooded boy and pushed down the dark hood, revealing Park Kyung’s amused features.

“Missed me, Almighty Jiho-ya?” He said with a chuckled.

Zico felt his heart doing that weird thing once again and without being able to control himself, even though he hadn’t take any drugs yet, he felt himself standing up and grabbing the boy wrist, ready to use for the first time the bed in the second floor.

“Let’s see if that bed is as good as all those drunkards said”