“So this is how you live as someone’s boyfriend.”

The Boyfriend Talk

“I hate you. I always have, but I can’t believe I actually be able to hate you this much.”

“But I gave you a fried fish just now.”

“Yes, and that’s the prime reason I hate you right now.” Changmin scowled at Yunho as if he was his previous life’s enemy.

Yunho gave Changmin a strange look. “Junsu, what’s with him?”

“He’s jealous, mister. Your boyfriend cooks like a damn pro, made you lunch and it’s you who eats it, not Min.” Junsu flipped his biology book and not looking as Changmin sent Yunho a murderous look.

~~~

“So this is how you live as someone’s boyfriend.”

Jaejoong frowned a little at Junsu’s word. “What?”

“You make an extra lunch box every day for him, you skip your lunch so you can have an excuse to meet him, and you come all the way to his house only to help him with his physics and chemistry homework despite being worn out of your work.”

The elder shrugged. He continued slicing fish cakes then sprinkling some salt into a pot of simmering soup. “That’s not how a normal boyfriend lives, though.”

“Then… you’re an abnormal boyfriend?”

“…don’t put it like that.”

Junsu snickered and flipped the TV channel, stopping on his favorite variety show. A few minutes later, the soup was done and Jaejoong called him out for dinner.

~~~

They were playing video games at Junsu’s house, and then decided they should spend the rest of their Saturday night at arcade and food court.

Junsu pushed him back into his house. “Stay here.”

 “What? Why?”

Yoochun smirked. “Because a boyfriend without his boyfriend is an unhappy boyfriend, remember?”

“What the—Jaejoong is not even here!”

“He will be and we’ll bring home pepperoni pizza for you two,” Changmin added.

“That’s not the case! I want to go to the arcade too!”

“Go cuddle my hyung, Yunho. He needs it.”

“He’s not home yet!”

The three ignored his words and left him alone at the Kim’s house. As if it wasn’t enough, Changmin closed the door.

Deciding that his friends wouldn’t accept it if he secretly followed them to the arcade, he killed his time by watching TV. Just when a variety show credit started rolling the door opened again and Jaejoong appeared by the doorstep, tired and not looking really well.

Yunho considered for not asking the elder’s help on his homework too often next time.

“Hi?”

The elder looked a tad bit surprised for seeing his boyfriend inside his house. Junsu called him earlier, saying that he and his friends are hanging out, so he didn’t expect Yunho to be here and not with the other three.

Ah, whatever, Jaejoong thought as he sat on Yunho’s lap and began another make out session.