“Badonkadonk is a word?”

The Boyfriend Talk

Changmin was okay with beach. Yoochun liked beach. Junsu loved beach. Yunho hated beach.

The heat was unbearable, even when he sat in a cool gazebo, wearing only a pair of khaki shorts instead of with dye-tied loose shirt like his boyfriend. And somehow Jaejoong was coming also in this vacation trip, saying that he needed a break to get away from his Satan in disguise boss, endless paperwork and whining clients.

Junsu said that ‘a boyfriend without his boyfriend is an unhappy boyfriend’.

Never mind that the beach was pretty, never mind that dunking Junsu’s head inside the sea sounded incredibly tempting. The stares, glances, and giggles he (and his friends) got from girls passing through made him feeling a sudden need to murder someone in macabre way.

“I hate beach.”

“That you do.”

Yunho snorted at Changmin’s reply. The younger pretended that Yunho wasn’t shooting glares at him while sipping on his Coke. Beside him was Yoochun, half-pretending he was eating orange sorbet and half-pretending he wasn’t sneaking glances at girls in bikinis and monokinis. If it wasn’t for the crazy heat of a Korean beach in the midst of August, then the reason Yoochun was sweating like crazy would be the sight of women in skimpy clothing walking around the area.

“Yoochun, stop leering at total strangers, would you?” Junsu sighed.

“I can’t stop, since I don’t do such thing in the first place, in case you don’t notice.”

“I do notice you are staring at these innocent ladies. Stop looking like a sugar daddy. Look, you creep Yunho out.”

In fact, Yunho wasn’t crept out since he was too busy feeding his boyfriend cold fruit salad from a pineapple bowl.

“Again mister, in case you don’t notice, innocent ladies don’t wear things that says ‘Hello, please look at my cleavage’ or something like that. They would wear cute floral or tie-dye dresses, excluding the transparent ones.”

Changmin stopped gulping his soda to join the conversation. “Now that you mention it, if they really want to show off their badonkadonk curves and more skin than fabric, why the hell do they bother to wear such… pitiful coverage?”

Yoochun raised an eyebrow. “Badonkadonk is a word?”

“Let’s pretend it is.”

Junsu cringed. “Changmin, I can’t believe you actually said such vocabulary,” he said. “It’s… strange, coming out from you.”

“What? Why? Bootylicious then.”

“Disgusting.”

“Bombastic—”

“Stop it.”

Jaejoong wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and looked at his brother having a strange conversation with his friends (not that they often to have the normal ones), then shifting his attention to his young boyfriend who is putting in a piece of watermelon into his own mouth. “They are talking about many names of girls’ junks. It never fails to ruin my appetite,” he said.

“Mmm hmm.”

“I think we should move, going somewhere else, really.”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Why?”

“Because,” Yunho paused to feed Jaejoong a piece of honeydew, “They will think I’m taking you out of their sight so I can do something funny to you. And they will never listen to my objections so later they will make funny nicknames on me.”

“Something funny? Like tickling?”

Yunho sighed. “No, like… aish, I shouldn’t say anything about this.”

“Oh well…”

They stopped talking and Yunho continued to empty his salad bowl. When he was about to feed Jaejoong a piece of pineapple, he realized his friends were also stop talking, and they were looking at him and his boyfriend.

“Hey, continue talking about those fat lumps of girls you guys fancy.”

Yoochun frowned a little. “Umm… no, we’re done talking about it.”

“You can actually stop talking about it?” He sighed. He turned his attention to Jaejoong again only to find the elder was giving him an unreadable look. “What?”

“Yunnie ah, have you ever talked about girls in bikinis before?” Jaejoong continued, mostly ignoring the looks the others gave for the pet name he gave to his boyfriend.

“Umm… not really.”

“Like… talking about girls’ personality based on the colors or the materials of—”

“No. Not that kind of topic.”

“Why? You wore skirt and ; you should know how girls feel wearing things that leave their legs unguarded from below.”

“That was once! ONCE! I lost that damn PC game and it has nothing to do with them talking about girls!”

“Uh… I think you lovebirds should just… go from here.” Junsu paused. “Jae hyung, you can just kick him in the nuts if he tries too hard to get into your pants. Maybe he has weird , so kick him hard, he’ll love it, I guess.”

“SHUT THE UP!”

“That’s right, Yunnie,” Jaejoong stood up, holding Yunho’s hand in his ring-adorned one. “Then again, since you mentioned about something funny, and I said tickling, can I ask you a favor?”

“What is it?”

“I want you to tickle my pickle later.” It was said in calm voice, crystal clear to the other four.

Yoochun had a hard time not to burst out laughing, Changmin joining him. Junsu’s mouth dropped onto the ground, and Yunho was too surprised to fight back as Jaejoong took him off the spot.

It took Yunho a few moments to realize that Jaejoong was currently leading him somewhere—most likely to their bungalow. And the pineapple bowl was almost empty; he still held it.

“Where are we going, hyung?”

“So you finally got your sense back,” Jaejoong replied. Yunho was right; he took him into their bungalow.

Jaejoong letted him go and went into the bedroom. “You can finish the salad, I’m full already. Hang on there; I need to make some calls.”

Sitting on a long couch, Yunho ate the last few pieces of syrup-sweetened tropical fruit and set aside the empty pineapple bowl. Jaejoong joined him a few moments later, lying down with his head on Yunho’s lap. His eyes bore into Yunho’s and the latter gulped. Not sure of what to do, Yunho the other’s hair, watching as Jaejoong’s eyes slowly shut.

“That’s nice.”

“I see.” , he should have thought a better respond.

“Hey,” Jaejoong half-whispered. “I like it here. I like the beach too, but… you see, I want to have you for myself and beach is not a good place to have a nice, private time with a boyfriend.”

Yunho blushed at the word ‘private’.

“I’m sorry, first of all,” Jaejoong continued.

“Wh—why?”

“My job had turned me into a bad boyfriend.” He sighed heavily. “I want to see you more than on weekends, more times of us being alone than with those three. Don’t get me wrong, I love them as much as I love my brother, but…”

“I see.” Yunho bit his lip. It was the first time he had such kind of conversation, he was unsure of what to say. “Which is also why you asked me whether I like to talk about girls in bikinis.”

“Yes…”

“Also this is why you come into this vacation.”

“…don’t forget I'm also here because my boss is a demon.”

Yunho laughed a little. He bit his lip when Jaejoong got up, supporting his body by a hold around Yunho’s neck and a hand on the cushion. Their lips met and Yunho sighed.

He gathered Jaejoong’s body in his arms—albeit their awkward position, they didn’t want to part from each other. Slightly unsure Yunho shifted, unwillingly parted away for a second to straddle his boyfriend—lover’s hips. Smirking at the sudden willingness of the younger, Jaejoong threaded his fingers into Yunho’s short locks.

He wished the three wouldn’t come back too fast, barging in and stimulated his inner serial killer.

~~~

“Fifty thousand won, they are making out.”

Junsu raised a brow at Yoochun’s word.

 

 

 

A/N: Hey, this universe is pretty fun…