Another brief Meeting

Rapunzel, Hizaki...

“So, are you going to tell me what it is that has been bothering you sense we got back from the camping trip.” Hyde asked as he looked through the racks of clothing.

 

“Nothing’s been bothering me. I’ve been so busy. I don’t have time to be bothered by anything but work.” Zin replied watching as his friend picked out things and handed them to him.

 

“Right… I know you Zin. I can tell the difference between work distraction and something else. You tell me everything.” Hyde pointed out.

 

“It’s just… why didn’t we go back to my house and I can tell you about that while I make dinner. You can call Tetsuya and Soshi on the way.” Zin suggested to the older man.

 

“How is it a special secret if you tell my boyfriend and my brother?” Hyde asked heading toward the register to buy the clothes he picked out.

 

Zin chuckled and shook his head. “I’ll tell you before they get there. Won’t it take Tetsuya a while to be done with… whatever it is that he does? And won’t you end up telling Tetsuya any way?”

 

“Not if you tell me not to!” Hyde objected.

 

“I know you better than that. You hate to keep things from Tetsuya.”

 

They argued like that all the way home. Zin knew if it was something he really didn’t want the others to know about he could trust Hyde not to tell them. If he was going to tell anyone he would tell Tetsuya who was even more closed mouthed than his lover. It would be silly to keep things from the older man he was an extension of Hyde therefor also his best friend.

 

“Tetsuya said he’d do his best to be here when dinner is ready and Soshi is on his way now with Wataru! You better spill the beans before Wataru gets here and makes you tell him!” Hyde demanded.

 

Zin chuckled turning on the stove to heat up some water. “You know I took longer than I should have in the woods.”

 

“Well yeah everyone took too long. It’s like you all fell asleep at the same time.”

 

“I backed into something while I was out there… It was a tower… made of stone like an old European castle only it was definitely just a tower.”

 

“A tower? In the middle of the woods? Are you sure whatever you hit didn’t knock you out? Why couldn’t we see it?”

 

“I don’t know. I don’t understand the science or if it’s magic, but it was there. I know it was! At the top of the tower, there was a beautiful woman sitting in a window. She was so beautiful… with magnificent blond hair  that I couldn’t see the end of and an innocent face… she said she’d never been camping… I can’t stop thinking about her and how weird that whole situation was.”

 

“A woman? Seriously you weren’t dreaming? I didn’t even think you were interested in women. I’ve never known you to talk about any woman romantically.” Hyde said skeptically.

 

“Normally I’m not but there was something about her. She’s special Hyde… I can’t explain it. She said her father won’t let her go outside.”

 

“Zin, I’m not sure I even believe this tower wasn’t some weird thing you dreamed up.”

 

“Then let’s go back and I can show you. It was there. And so was she…”

 

~~~*~~~

 

“Masashi went into town to get the cat supplies for you. Takanori told me he’ll make sure we’re well stocked in medical supplies.” Teru told his mistress taking his place behind the younger man and starting the job of brushing the long hair of his mistress.

 

“I read that cats are energetic and independent, that they like to be able to go outside. Do you think he’d mind if he had to stay in this room?” Hizaki wondered aloud.

 

“He’s injured right now Mistress. He’s probably not going to be too worried about going outside. The Master said you shouldn’t get too attached. He hasn’t decided whether or not it’s a good idea for you to have a pet.” Teru replied.

 

Hizaki shrugged and looked back out the window toward the city. Sometimes he wondered which building his father was in. Did he have a view of the forest? Did he wish he could be with his daughter? Others he’d gaze out and think of his mother. His father told him never again to refer to Mana as such but… old habits die hard.

 

“He’s been laying on my pillow since you brought him in. Except for when you had him in the bathroom and Takanori looked over his wounds. I wish I could tell him how thankful I am myself.”

 

“He knows, Mistress. Don’t worry about that.”

 

“Father told me not to contact him again for at least a week. He said it was for my own good, that it was improper for a lady to be so impatient. I didn’t mean to call him twice in one day!”

 

“Don’t worry, mistress. The time will go by fast. You won’t even notice. And maybe the Master will try and call you.

 

Hizaki sighed, Kozi rarely called. He seemed content with the allotted once a week call. His father was busy man, but the older Hizaki got the more he wondered if his father didn’t really like him. “Do you think he hates me? I’m the reason Mo… Mana left. I’m just a burden now.”

 

“Mistress! NEVER! Your father loves you. And Mana… I’m sure he misses you every day. We’ve been over this. Put it out of your mind. Masashi, Takanori, and I love you very much, Mistress. No matter what happens we will never desert you.” Teru told him finishing the strand of hair in his hand.

 

Hizaki hmmd and looked down at the forest noticing rustling trees.

 

“Teru do you mind… Can I have a few moments?” Hizaki asked his closest friend.

 

“Of course, Mistress, whatever you want.”

 

~~~*~~~

 

“Zin, I don’t see anything. Are you sure this is the right way?” Hyde whined walking behind the younger man?

 

“It’s just up here.” Zin told him leading him into the clearing. He wasn’t surprised to find it appear to be empty. “Stay here for a minute.” Zin told him and Tetsuya as he made his way slowly toward where he had seen the tower. He walked out towards the center with his hand out in front of him.

 

“Zin there’s nothing there maybe…” Tetsuya started when Zin stopped him and the scenery changed in front of them. One minute there was an empty field in front of them the next was a large tower. Instinctively Tetsuay pulled Hyde a step back into the woods.

 

Zin smile as he looked up the tower. His smile widedened when he saw the beautiful blond at the top of the tower. “Hello!” He waved.

 

“It’s you!” The beauty exclaimed, “Are you camping again?” she asked.

 

“I just…” Zin started looking back at his friends before looking at the blond once more. “I wanted to talk to you. You said you weren’t able to come outside. I wondered if maybe you were bored.”

 

“Teru keeps me company. Oh! And we found a cat outside recently.”

 

“Who is Teru?”

 

“My lady… my best friend, Teru helps me with my hair.”

 

“Why can’t you come outside?”

 

“It’s complicated and no offense but I don’t know you. I paint to pass the time when Teru is busy.” Hizaki told the man on the ground.

“Mistress, Masashi’s on his way.” Zin heard from his black at the bottom of the tower. He watched as the beauty looked away and then back at him panicked.

 

“You have to go! Masashi can’t find you!”

 

“Will I see you again?”

 

“That’s up to you. I’m always here.” Hizaki replied. “Now go!”

 

Zin nodded and turned pressing that button and made his way back to Hyde and Tetsuya.

 

“She’s so beautiful…” Zin said as he made his way back to his friends. “She said we can’t get caught. We have to go, but I am going to come back. I have to see her again.”

 

“Are you sure that’s a woman? From what I could hear her voice seems deeper than most.” Tetsuya observed.

 

“Well no… but the hair is so long and she’s wearing a dress… I just assumed.” Zin responded.

 

“We’re just saying don’t get your hopes up.” Hyde told him. “Do we have to walk the whole way back?” Hyde asked and Zin could detect that whine in his voice once more.

 

Tetsuya laughed at his love walking in front of him and squatting down. “Get on my back I’ll carry you to the car, kitten.”

 

“Piggyback!” Hyde cried and wrapped his arms around Tetsuya’s neck as he jumped on the male.

 

Tetsuya chuckled louder and stood securing the shorter man’s legs around his waist. “Hold on tight, Kitten.” Tetsuya told him running his hands up and down his calves.

 

“Seriously you guys. I think I’ll have to brush my teeth when we get back to the car.”

 

Hyde looked at him confused, “Why would you need to brush your teeth?”

 

“You’re so sweet I wouldn’t want to get a cavity.” ZIn told them before running of to escape the kick he knew was coming.  

 

~~~*~~~

 

Takanori worked on the finishing touches of the dinner he was preparing for his mistress. He really wished he could bring the tray in himself but this had been what he wanted. He never suspected that the young man would last so long in the tower. He had wanted to be detatched from the child thinking he’d be gone within a year at least when he arrived. Now he’s not allowed to even step foot into the young mistress’s room. Everything he knew about Hizaki was told to him by Masashi and Teru. It had been what he wanted most of Kozi’s… toys? They hadn’t stayed anywhere for long.

 

Maybe he had hoped he would get away from this tower… that he’d be moved somewhere else. Especially after Mana escaped, but Kozi had no idea he had played any part in the poor boys departure. Hizaki had been so happy and now he was lifeless staring out at a world that he’d never get to see up close… Takanori felt responsible. He’d wanted to get the others out, but the opening never came. More security had been added and Masashi had been too afraid to move Kozi’s doll and servant boy. Now Takanori wasn’t sure that Hizaki would want to give up the man. Kozi had not tortured him the same way he had Mana… but he had definitely not been kind to the boy. He hated that he could do nothing to take the pain he had helped cause away from the young prisoner.

 

“I think someone has been skulking around outside again. And something ate through the security lines… again.  If Master Kozi finds out…” Takanori heard and turned to find the young Masashi in the kitchen with him.

 

“We’re in the woods he has to allow for that possibility.”

 

“But so close together? And the footprints? He’s going to punish me… just like he did Atsushi. If anything happens…”

 

Takanori shook his head and moved in front of the taller man, “That will not happen. You tell hi about the camera’s fine, but we have no proof that anyone is here. If the camera’s are down you don’t have to tell him about the possibility of an intruder. I will not let him do to you what he did to Atsushi. Atsushi was a child molester who did not take no for an answer. Kozi tries to be fair… to us at least the punishment has to fit the crime… You’re not guilty of anything, Masashi. Maybe we should think about finally leaving soon. Teru and Hizaki deserve a world outside the tower. You deserve better than this.”

 

Masashi looked down thinking about what the older man said. “I’ll mention it to Teru… but I don’t know… If we can’t bring them to Mana…”

 

“We’ll figure it out.”

 

~~~*~~~

 

“Hizaki were you talking to someone earlier?” Teru asked as he finished braiding his mistress’s long hair.

 

“Just Rui.”

 

“Rui?”

 

“The cat… I thought it suited him. He looks at me when I say it.” Hizaki told the older man.

 

“You aren’t hiding anything from me are you? You know you can tell me anything?”

 

“No. What would I have to hide? Are you finished, Teru I wish to paint today. I can’t just sit by the window waiting for a return that isn’t coming.”

 

“Of course my lady. I’m sure the master will return soon. He’s just been busy in the city.”

 

“Business comes first. Hizaki nodded and stood as Teru helped him. “If Masashi has returned I’d like the supplies for the kitten. I don’t know where he’s been relieving himself and he must be hungry.”

 

“I’ll retrieve them right away mistress.” Teru supplied and hurried out of the room.

 


AN

I'm so sorry for the late update it's been written for a while but I've been sick and other stuff... hopefully it was worth the wait.