Chapter 5 : Saved By Yet Another

Sky Is The Limit

Tao sniffed and wiped away all of his tears, gathering himself together. Sehun's head tilted and he came closer. Just then, Tao stood up and held out a hand to him. Sehun, still caught in his thoughts held out his hand blankly.

 

"Hurry up! We must go now!" The older male pulled Sehun's hand, dragging him outside into the cold, winter atmosphere. He took him away from the abandoned-looking house, taking him away from the place where bad memories had took over the usual warmth. No, there was definitely nothing to reminisce. 

 

"Hyung, where are we going?"

 

Silence.

 

"Hyung? Where are we going?"

 

Another silence.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Can you please stop asking me questions?!" Tao turned around sharply and glared, showing his uttermost and absolute anger. His mistake was letting it all out on Sehun, as if he was mad at him instead.

 

The maknae flinched at his hyung's sudden outburst. He had misunderstood the elder's actions. Tears started to form in his eyes, his lips quivered. He pulled away his hand from the older's grip, and ran away as fast as he could so that he wouldn't anger him anymore, leaving Tao chasing him from behind.

 

He ran like the speed of lightning. Or rather - considering Oh Sehun's power in this case - as fast as the wind. He followed wherever his feet were taking him. He had no sense of direction nor coordination. Sehun didn't stop until his face hit a tree branch. With a loud thud, he fell onto the ground, and yet, he didn't feel any pain. He got up and ran again.

 

He looked back, the tall figure that was chasing behind him was gone. He slowed down his pace, taking in air into his lungs.

 

He looked at his surroundings. It was full of trees, accompanied by darkness and silence. The sound of the leaves rustling and his rapid breathing were the only sounds he could hear.

 

The reality smacked him right onto his face.

 

He was all alone and lost.

 

"Hyung!"

 

Nothing. Only the echo of his cry bouncing back to him.

 

"Hyung! Where are you?!"

 

He sighed as the echo greeted him again.

 

He leaned against a tall tree and sat on the ground, burying his face in his palms, regretting on what he did earlier.

 

"Sehun?"

 

That sultry voice. He stood up and turned around to see the owner of the voice but the darkness greeted him instead.

 

After all the things going on, his instincts told him that merely trusting the sultry voice of Tao - without any evidence of him being physically there or not - wouldn't really be such a wise decision. Sehun kept quiet.

 

"Don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!" He screamed and covered his face when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist from his side.

 

"Please! Don't hurt me!" he begged the thing. He tried tugging away. "Hyung! Help me! Hyung! Where are you?!"

 

A hand covered his mouth.

 

I am dead.

 

I am so dead.

 

The owner whispered to his ear, sending chills down the maknae's spine.

 

"Shh! Don't scream... Its just me, Tao."

 

Sehun pulled away as the figure lightened his grip. "Tao hyung!"

 

Tao hugged the maknae again tightly, not letting him go as Sehun buried his face into Tao's scarf that was wrapped around his neck.

 

"Where did you go hyung???" the maknae's whines were muffled by the scarf, "I'm sorry I ran away from you hyung, I'm sorry."

 

The maknae kept on chanting his apologies, but the elder just smiled and rubbed the maknae's back as he kept on hushing the younger to stop.

 

"Hey, I'm one who is supposed to say sorry you know." He whispered back.

 

"But-"

 

"No buts, I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just frustrated. I'm sorry, okay? Please forgive me."

 

With a weak nod from Sehun, "Thats okay. I forgive you."

 

They tightened the hug. Sehun's lips curved into a smile, feeling relieved that he found his hyung, but that smile didn't last for very long.

 

He saw a familiar tall figure watching them hug from a distance.

 

He squinted to get a better image of the person - the eyes, the hair, the nose and the body structure - it all looked very familiar to him.

 

He froze.

 

It was Tao.

 

What was scarier?

 

That Tao came from the right direction - right behind him, following his path.

 

This Tao came from the opposite.

 

The last time he checked, it was only Kai who has teleportation powers, not Tao.

 

That Tao had a more appropriate look - tired, sore, worried, slightly pissed because he was Gucci-less and yes, he was shocked as well.

 

Sehun's mind couldn't process any explanation nor sentence. The only sentence that popped into his head seemed legit for the occasion, though.

 

Oh .

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Creds to DJ]

Alright, i know. Taohun, Taohun, Taohun. Gosh, when does this Taohun marathon STOP already?! Well i got an answer to that. 

NEXT CHAPTER!

HAHA!

Okay now, dont get into a ruckus, im updating soon and YES, there will be other living beings other than Taohun.