CHAPTER13-PERFECT...

When her love for him begins...^^

And he send it...after a few mins faith had the text,and she was indeed happy...’good nite...yosoeb...’she say...as she hugs her teddy bear and fell asleep..while for him...’good night my faith...see you tomorrow...’he say while hugging his cute teddy bear and fell asleep...

 

The next day...in b2st dorm...yosoeb was the earliest to wake up,eventhough he only had a few hours of good sleep yesterday nite...he took a refreshing morning shower and after a while,he got himself fully changed wearing a blue colour t-shirt and a black pants...something light and easy since he and s are having thei dance practice...he took his phone and txted faith...

To:faith

Good morning...my faith^^...how are you feeling...can i give you a ride to yg building...^^

From:cute yoseobbie...

Faith was packing combing his hair went she receive a text from him...she unlock her phone...’yosoeb’she say...she read his text...and she reply back to him saying

To:yosoebbie

Good morning...a ride to yg...can...thanks ya^^

From:faith

She send her text...to him...he was wearing his shoe went he had her text...he smile as he read...and he reply back to her sayin

To:faith

Definely can...meet ou at your house ya...^^

From:yosoeb

While faith,was making her way downstairs she had the text...she read it happily...

To:yosoeb

Ok...i would wait for you..thanks^^

From:faith

After a minute...yosoeb had the text...he was indeed feeling happy without knowing the reason why...he walk back to his room and call up the members to wake up,or not they would indeed be late for the practice...’you guys,wake up...you would be late for practice...if you all continue to sleep...yosoeb yelled at them...’shut up,yosoeb...im in my dreamland with my minkki’kikwang say...’yahh!yosoeb...its just 2am...can you shut up and go to sleep’du jun the leader say...in a sleepy tone...’snap uot of your dreamland,kikwang and hyung its already 8.30am in you still dont want to wake up’yosoeb say...’what,8.30 am!’they say...’yup,dont beleive look at the time right now’yosoeb say...’yahh hyung,what yosoeb hyung say...its correct...im going to take my bath first...’dong woon say while getting up from his bed rushing to take the towel that was in his cupboard...’hyung...im going with my car...meet you guys at yg...’yosoeb say...while taking his car key and his backpack going out from the room...’that was unsual,didnt he really hated to go to yg because faith is working at there...but now...’hyun seung say...’i guess i have work my magic on him...’kikwang say...’ya right magic...kikwang...’hyun seung...’its ok,we could find out later on...and now we are really going to be late...’presiden hong,cant you get for us a bigger house with more bathrooms...’du jun say...’yahh!dong woon faster’kikwang say...’yahh!hyung...i just enter in...’dong woon shouted across the bathroom...

Whle for yosoeb,he start of his car engine and drive it...to fetch faith from her house...after a while...he reach at faith house...at that time faith was just wearing her sport shoe...perfectly changed into a black pants and a white tee...she was indeed carrying her backpack...where she keeps all her stuff in it...’good morning’she say as she camed out,from the house...’good morning’he reply...’wanna have breakfast,before going to yg...’yosoeb ask...’ok...as you wish’she reply with a smile...later on,they got in the car and he drove to a cafe...

At the cafe...both of them was happily talking to each other...waiting...for their order...yosoeb didnt disguise himself...as he doesnt even care what people may say...or what people may gossip about him...many people in the shop was looking at both of them as faith was with yosoeb,talking happily...a girl say’isn that yosoeb from b2st?’’yup’the girl next to her reply...’but whoo is that girl?’she ask...’dont you know,she is faith...cl of 2ne1 sister,and the youngest yg dance chereographer’the girl reply...’oh...its her...have you seen her latest breakdance video in youtube,gosh she is a good dancer,no wonder,she’s been choosen by presiden yang...’the girl reply happily...’ya i saw it already...her moves its cool...this both sisters are sure talented...and by the way if you really look it carefully...yosoeb really does suit with her...they look cute together’the another girl say with a smile...’yup’she sai in agreement...

After a while,of having their breakfast while happily talking,they decided to go to yg building,to start their practice...and by the way faith and yosoeb have bought breakfast for the b2st members...and together for the yg family...

Later at yg building...as faith and yosoeb walk in...they met the crazy se7en hyung that was running around the building like a mad human being...’yahh hyung...what are you doing?’faith ask...’faith help me...dara unnie...is catching me like an angry dragon...’se7en say...’why?’faith ask...and at that time...n angry looking dara camd...’se7en’she yelled...’unnie...cool down...what had actually happen?’faith ask...dara...dara didnt look angry went faith camed...’my faith...se7en...he took my tamtam’dara say...’hyung....’faith say...’ok...ok...nah take it dara unnie...’se7en say,sounding like he just lose his army at the battle field...’tamtam,...are you ok?’dara ask...faith and yosoeb just smiled at them...’unnie,hyng...’breakfast...’yosoeb say handing both of them a plastic with food...’unnie,help ya to give...presiden,kush and teddy hyung...together with gummy unnie...and bom with minkki and the bangs hyung...’faith say...’ok...’dara reply with a smile...’you,se7en come follow me...for today you gotta listen to what,beautiful dara say...ok’dara say looking at se7en...’ok...’se7en reply pouted...

After dara and se7en left...as faith and yosoeb was walking going to the practice room...’faith,yosoeb’both of you....are good already...’b2st members say except for dongwoon that say...’ahhh,dont tell im losing my faith to yosoeb hyung...yahh hyung...why you always need to be close to the person that i have fallen with...and im serious this time hyung...she hae capture my heart the first time we met...’faith,how i wish you was mine...’dongwoon say to himself...’hyung i promise...that i would capture her heart before you do...hyung...’dong woon taught...

 

 ////////////////////////////

CHAEJUN TIMES ITS NEXT...HOPE YOU GUYS STAY TUNE D FOR ITS...THANKS FOR COMMENTTING...ESPECIALLY TO CHOCOLATE LOVE...KAMSAHMIDA^^