CHAPTER14-BREAKFAST...

When her love for him begins...^^

Meanwhile for chaerin,good morning...pika...she say as she hug her pikachu tightly...’rise and shine’she say...she stood up...stretching her arms and legs...she took 10 mins of her precious time to tidy her bed,then she took her towel from her cupboard and walk to the bathroom,to take a refreshing morning bath...after a while,she was perfectly changed into a black tee,with a long dark brown jeans...and not to forget her favourite white hoodie,that faith present her during her 18th bday...she tied her hair,and she make her way out of her room...

‘did junhyung forget,that we should meet teddy and kush hyung in yg...today...’chaerin say to herself...’i think i should check on him’she continue,while walking to his room...in his room,she enter in and found that he was still sleeping,’haizz’she say...she walk to him and say’junhyung,wake up...we need to see kush and teddy hyung...’but he didnt answer her...she say for the second time...and he was still sleeping...’junhyung’she yelled...instead of waking himself up...he pull her by her hand...she fell on his bed...’yahh!’she say...’chae...please sleep for a while...im tired...’he say...and now their face was just a few inches away...and his hands was on her waist...she try to make herself strong and say...’yahh!yong junhyung we need to go and see teddy and kush hyung...for our album...’she say...’or not your presiden would be k....’her words was cut off went he kiss her cheeks...now her face is red as a tomato...’im awake’he say...looking at her...’i would...would...wait for you down,im going to ready the breakfast’she quickly say and walk out of the room...

After she left...’chae,chae’’your cute...especially went you blush...’he say as he took his towel and making his way to the bathroom...meanwhile for chaerin,’what is he actually thking...’’chae...get a hold of yourself...you like him,but please dont show it...’she say to herself while preparing breakfast...after a while,he camed down fully change wearing a blue shirt and a black long jeans...he took a seat beside her...he knows that she is still feeling nervous around him,after what he have done to her this morning...’chae...im sorry...’he say...’ah...sorry...’she say....’about this now....’he reply...’ah...oh...its ok...forget about it...’she say with a smile...eventhough he have say sorry to her,but she still cant forget about it...but no matter what,the both of them still talk happily to each other...eventhough junhyung knows that is his fault...but he just act like nothing happen...

After breakfast,chaerin and junhyung headed to yg building with his car....