Picture

Crush

Hanna's POV

   The performance from 'No Direction' was over. Since Aerri and I weren't that interested for the next performance,we went to the teacher's room. Thank God, there's only a few students there. There weren't lot of teacher though. I gave the gifts to my favourite teachers. There's only one left and it was for my lovely homeroom teacher but she wasn't in the teacher's room. It took us for ages to find her. From teacher's room to the office then, at the hall and went back to the teacher's room and finally we met her at the stage since she was in charge for photographing.

 

   After we done giving our gifts, we went back to the hall to meet our gang. We decide to go home since the event was about to end. My mind still filled with that guy's image. He is such a good looking person and cute. Who was he?

 

    My gang already went home except me. My bus was a bit late since there's a lot of cars on its way to our school. I waited patiently at the bus stop. Since I have no friend to talk,I put my earphone and turned the music on. The bus arrived and I sat at my usual place. I didn't care about other's gaze. My brother took a few seat in front of me. I just stared at the road and my mind wasn't on the bus anymore. Well... That's me when I'm bored.

 

   We finally reached home and I went straight to my bedroom, get changed and sat on my bed. Once again the thought about that guy went back into my mind. I texted Aerri like usual. We're the closest in our gang. We've been friend since we were thirteen and it's been almost three years. There is no doubt that we are very close.

 

   I snapped out from my thought as I felt my phone vibrate, showed that Aerri replied me. I always put my phone on vibrate and silent mode when I need to rest. I told her about what happened today and asked her about that guy incase if she knows him. She told me maybe that guy is Kris since she was not that sure. She sent me a picture to confirmed about it and yes! That guy is Kris. Kris.... I repeated that name in my mind.

 
   I looked at the picture. It was him, Baekhyun and some other guys, probably their friends at the library near to our place. They were studying I guess. It was an old picture because the boys look younger than now.
 
 
   I stared at the picture again and again. I felt something really strange when I looked at him. Nervous....perhaps. I locked my phone and read my story book. Finally I dozed off. 
 
 
Aerri's POV
 
   Hanna just texted me and ask about this one guy named Kris. I wonder if Hanna already had fallen in love with him. Well I can't deny that Kris is good looking and he's kinda famous among the girls in our school just like Baekhyun. They are friend and classmate, but each of them have their own gang. I'm just scared if Hanna had a crush on him because I don't want the same thing happen to her that happen to my friend, Lee Jin Kyong.
 
*Flashback*
 
   "Aerri,wanna know something?I have a new crush now",said Jin Kyong. "Wow! It took you so fast to move on. Dugu?",I replied. "Do you know this form 4 guy name Kris?",she asked. I shook my head. "Is he good looking? Show him to me one day. I would love to meet him",I said. 
 
(Few months later)
 
 
     "Hey, how is it going between you and Kris?" I asked. Jin Kyong just sighed and shrugged. "Wae? What happened? Come on,tell me"I asked.
 
"Yesterday, I played 'Truth or Dare' with my friends and I get to do dare. They dare me to take Kris's exercise book at the teacher's room. I did it. But of course you must be curious of your crush handwritting right? So I checked it. His handwrittng is soo horrible, but Im not shocked at all since he is a guy. When I went home,I open my FB and inbox him----
 
"What?! What did you say?! You inbox him? But he don't even know you",I cut her.
 
"I didn't know what possesed me yesterday Aerri. I didn't know where the guts came from but I wrote this to him,'Hi. Sorry for disturbing you. I accidentally saw your exercise book today and I did open it. All I want to say is,can you improved your handwritting?'----
 
"What the **** Kyong?! Why did you say that to him? Are you---"
 
"Yes! Yes Im a pabo!" She cut me. I sighed. "Did he reply back? What did he say?" I asked.
 
"Yup,he did. Well... He said this to me,'Who the **** are you? What do you want from me? I dont give a damn for my ****ing handwritting and I dont even care. Please mind your own bussiness *****!'"
 
"Oh God! Well I cant say that he's 100% wrong since you are the one who started it. But he as guy should mind his language. You are a girl. Even if he's mad,he cant say that to you. Aigoo,poor my Kyong. Gwenchana,he will apologize to you soon" I said.
 
"Hmm I dont care Aerri. I hate him. I dont like him anymore"said Kyong.
 
I snapped back from the flashback. Aigoo, I sighed. I immediately text Hanna. She didn't reply me. Hmm she's probably sleeping right now. Nevermind,I'll ask her tomorrow then...
 
 
~~~~
Hehehehe.. How's going guys? What do you think about this chapter? ^u^ We hope you like it :D
 
Do comment and subscribe~~~
 
Love y'all...