Him

Crush

   It was a pretty bright day. Todayour school held an event for the Teacher's Day Celebration. We were gathered since early in the morning at the hall in our school. The hall was big enough for all of the students. The teachers seem happy and excited. The theme for the event was the late 80's and all the teacher was wearing the late 80's fashion. They looked so different. They were not like their usual self.

 

   I was late for school, actually. It was my brother's fault,but I didn't take it too seriously. By the time I reached school,everyone looked at me like I was a retard. I blushed as I walked hurriedly. Since I'm late, I can't find my friends, so I just sat with the juniors. Some of them smiled at me and turned back gossiping with their friend. I smiled at them and turned my gaze at the teachers that seems excited.

 

   As I put my bag on my lap, one of the junior that sat beside me asked me about where did I bought my bag. I'm suprised actually,so I just stared at her with a weird look. But then I realized that I was wearing my BIGBANG bag today,so perhaps she is a VIP and Kpopers like me. We talked a little about Kpop stuff. Then she went back talking to her friends.

 

   The event has just started.  My eyes kept searching for my bestie. I can't sit here alone with the juniors. Finally someone tapped my shoulder. It was my classmate. I gasped. What a relief. She asked me if she can sit beside me since it was empty and I nodded with a bright smile. We began to talk. Since she is the Assistant Head of the class, she asked me about who was present and who wasn't. Since I just came, I told her some of the names of my classmates that I saw. She wrote it on a piece of paper and put it inside her bag. 

 

   The principal just ended her speech and the MC took over the stage. They're wishing Happy Teacher's Day and all of the students clapped their hands in excitement. I didn't pay my attention at all for the event. I was busy daydreaming like usual since I was bored like hell. I'm all alone here without my bestie. Time went by so fast that I didn't even realize it was time for recess. We break for 30 minutes. I found my bestie. She actually wasn't far away from where I was.

 

   We both went to cafeteria and bought some food to eat. We both sat at our normal place with our gang which located near the fountain. It was unofficially our place. We talked like usual and I enjoyed my food. I just realized about something. It was the gift for the teachers! I told my bestie, Aerri about it and she face palmed her face.

 

   She said we can give it later and she just saw a huge group of students went to the teacher's room where the teacher were suppose to be. " I bet it'll be super crowded and you'll have no chance to meet the teachers. Chill, Hanna.." she said as she bites her bread. I just sighed. She's right. Why am I so in hurry? No need to rush... We still have a lot of time...

 

   We finished eating just when the bell rang to indicate that the break is over. The MC was calling the students to the hall to watch the next performance. We sat in the middle of the hall. Not hall to be exact. It's an open hall and we can see the field through it.

 

   The performance was from our boy band at the school, named as 'No Direction'. The guitarist was Byun Baekhyun, the drummer was Park Chanyeol and another two person who were the lead singer which actually I dont know who since they aren't that famous. This band was actually pretty known and famous for their handsome guitarist and drummer. Most of the girls in the school were fangirling over Baekhyun and Chanyeol including Aerri since Baekhyun is her crush. I just looked around and my eyes wandered at the school's field..... I saw someone.  

 

   I can't help but to stare at him. He noticed me and stared at me. We made eye contact. I don't know why but I can't keep myself to not stare at him. I tried forcing myself to not look at him but I can't.

 

 He ignored his friends for a while and stared at me. Those eyes... I felt something strange. Really strange. It was like I'm nervous. Why....?

 

   He called his friends but his eyes are still at me. I can finally turn my gazed from him. I looked at Aerri and she seems to fell so deep into the song. Well not the song actually I guess. I chuckled at her. I can feel those eyes were staring at me but I just ignored it.

 

~~~

Heheheh~ How's going guys? What do you think about the first chapter? Is it great or bad? Feel free to leave comments and subscribe :)

love y'all