The Mission Had Just Begun

Crush

Hanna's POV

 

   It has been a week since that incident happened. I'm still curious about him. I've heard from Aerri about Jin Kyong and him. I was shocked at first but I remain calm because I didn't do anything wrong and I don't even like him..... I guess. Since my bus had arrived, I quickly rush to the bus and sit at my usual place. The bus was empty since Im the first one who ride it. While Im still alone in the bus,I was thinking about something. About him. About my feeling towards him. Everytime I think about him or even say his name,I get a quite sickly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Why do I feel nervous when he appeared in my mind? Hmm,that's weird.

   It took about 30 minutes to the school. Actually, it just took about 10 minutes but you know, bus... Need to go to alot of places to fetch the students. During the 30 minutes ride, I didn't realize that I was in the dreamland. Thank God I'd woke up exactly when we arrived at school.
 
   I went to the cafeteria first since I didn't breakfast this morning. I ate with my other friend. Aerri's house wasn't far from the school so, she came a bit late. I finished my food and quickly went to the class. I waved 'good-bye' to my friend since her class was below mine.
 
   I sat at my usual place which is at the back of the class and the place where usually naughty boys seat. I have to admit that my gang; me,Aerri and my other friend,Kim Na Young were troublemaker in our class. We're the only girls that are naughty as the boys(you guys know how the secondary boys act like right?) We love to make noise,shouting,singing,sleep during class,play with the boys,didnt do/finish our homework and sometimes.... we did skipped the class,ignore the teachers when teaching and copied during exam. We are not that 'bad' kind of student. We are just naughty to be honest and its kinda boring to act like a REAL girl if you know what i mean.
 
   The bell rang and it was the time for the students to stand outside of the class room to hear the announcement from the teachers. It was like a mini assembly. I was kinda lazy to move outside but I have too. If not,all the prefect who was on duty will be yelling at me. I didn't see Aerri yet. Maybe she stucked  at the stairs. My eyes met Kris. And there's Baekhyun. I forgot to say earlier that my class and their class is just opposite,so its kinda easier for me and Aerri to stalk them. I tried to pretend that I didn't see him, realizing what has he done to Jin Kyong. 
 
   Finally I saw Aerri came. By her personality and the fact that we're best friend, I already know that she's gonna come here and start to complain and talking non-stop. She seems to sweat a bit and.....yeah,here comes her big mouth complaining about the stairs that were to crowded this time. I just shake my head and smile at her loud action. I didn't pay attention to the teacher's announcement. I know that I'm a bad student and I admit it and I'm proud of it. Ngee;) About twenty minutes standing like an idiot infront of the class, finally we were allowed to enter the classroom. Aerri and I quickly sat at our place. I told Aerri about my feeling towards Kris and I tell her to promise me not to tell anyone. Since Aerri knows more about the senior and Im also kinda curious about that Kris guy,I told Aerri to stalk him. Well, not that kind of stalk. Just for his basic info like real name, twitter,etc.
 
Aerri's POV
 
   Haha I knew it! Hanna already had a crush on Kris. Since my own best friend likes him and plus its actually her own feeling,I cant say anything at all. What I need to do is support her 100% right now plus, a little bit. Hehehe. She's the only one in our group that can easily be teased. But you need to be careful because once she replied back,it feels like you've been stabbed for 100 times. Her words are really sharp and painful. Sometimes me and Na Young will be quite for a while because of her words. But since we three are best friend,we dont really mind actually. And what a coincidence that we three have a sharp tounge,so you guys probably can guess how we fight with each other:p
 
   It's Math class now. I dont really like this subject because it was soo boring and hard. I dont like the subject that makes me to think real hard. I feel soo sleepy rite now. We were not paying attention at all during the class. I saw Hanna drawing something on her desk and Na Young... Already felt asleep. Since I dont know what to do,I'll just follow Na Young then. I took the thick Math textbook,open it and make it like Im reading the book. Eventhough our Math's teacher is not that fierce,but still though,I dont wanna get caught.
 
 
Hanna's POV
 
   When I turned my head to my left, I saw Na Young and Aerri already fall asleep. My eyes suddenly focused on the class opposite mine and I saw Kris and his gang. I didn't realize that I was deeply stared at him until my Maths teacher knocked on my table.
 "Aigoo... Where's your note ha? What are you staring at? Aigoo aigoo..." She shook her head. Her eyes were still looking on my empty note book. I smiled at her, "erm... I... uhh...." "Make sure you copy the note eh?" She walked back to the front of the class and wrote the homework on the whiteboard before she left the class. I copied the homework and kept my books in my bag. I will copy the note later. I continued sketching on my sketch book. Without my notice, I've already at my imagination world. I know that I always daydreaming. I can't help myself... Don't judge...
 
   I heard the bell rang and I smiled. Yayy! Finally the school had ended. Hehehe.. I missed my bed, my room, my desk and... fooood! I walked with Aerri and Na Young to the bust stop. We bid goodbye to  Na Young and continued walking to cross the road. "Aerri-ah.. About that Kris guy... Let's start our mission :D"
 
   My bus had just arrived as soon as I waved at Aerri. I quickly sit at my usual place. While the bus waited for the other students, I gazed out of the window. I felt someone poked my shoulder, so I turned. It was my other friend, asking if she can sit besides me or not. I just nodded and she quickly sat besides me,
 
 "So, how was your day huh?" She started the conversation.
 " Hmmphh... as usual,BORING..." I said.
 "I know right?! Hmphh... I'm lazy to go to the school... Had to face those boring faces, textbooks and works..."she shook her head. I chuckled at her and nodded. Soon, our conversation was completely dead as she started to dozed off. I rolled my eyes and gazed at the window. 'Ahh! How I wish I can be at home by now >n<'
 
    I walked to my house since the bust just drop off me at the bus stop. I looked at my garage and my mom's car wasn't there. 'Hmmm... still at school probably',I thought as I opened the door. My mom works as a teacher at a primary school near my house. My dad... He already passed away. Almost two years now. Yeah, I missed him. I quickly rushed into my room, took my bag off, put it under my study desk and get changed. I laid down on my bed, checking my phone. Hah! As I thought, Aerri texted me. 
 
*Our conversation*
 
Aerri:  Hey~
Hanna: Heyyy!! Sorry for the late reply.
            Hehehe
            So.... Ready for our mission Aerriya?
Aerri:  Of Course Im ready. I've already started searching rite now.
            What are you doing btw?
Hanna:  Nothing much. Just lying on my bed.
Aerri:   Ohh. I bet you must be really tired rite?
Hanna:  Well... Kinda
Aerri:   Gwenchana. Go and rest then. If anything important,I'll definitely tell you arasso?
Hanna:  Arasso! Im sorry to trouble you.
Aerri:   Its okay:). Bye^^
Hanna: Bye^^
 
Aerri's POV
 
   Hehe actually I didn't even started searching yet. Aigoo Im too lazy to get up. I'll search on my phone then.
 
*30 Minutes later*
 
   "Arrrrgghh I gave up!!!! I dont want to do this anymore. Why is there so many people named Kris out there?!  Is there no other name in this world other than Kris???" I kept scrolling on my phone screen till..... AAAAAHHH FINALLY!!! I jumped up and down on my bed excitedly. "Finally! Oh God! I feel like dying you know?!" I quickly open the website which stated Kris name and it lead me to his twitter. O___O..... IT WAS A ****ING TROLL!!! One more time I freakin feel like wanna smash my phone on the ground. WTF?!! Its true that it was his name,but it was not his real twitter. Its was a faked account. UGGHH!! I need to rest for awhile. Seriously I really need some rest rite now.
 
   I came out from my room and all of a sudden my lil brother who was sitting in the living room asked me,"Yah!! What is wrong with you? Are you crazy? Do you want the neighbours to hear you shouting like a crazy women? What happen you pabo?" "Hmm nothing happened actually. Its not your problem anyways",I replied him. "What a psycho sister",he whispered. I can pretty hear him actually. And yeahh... The battle is begin! 
 
*thing thing*
 
   By the fact of my body structured(Im kinda chubby in real life) and the difference of age between me and him,hahaha of course Im the one who's gonna win. I went back to my room and sat on my bed. Resting for awhile. After about 10 minutes later,I started my mission again. This time,I'll search carefully and patiently..... With all the patience and numerous of cursing word blasting out of my mouth, F.I.N.A.L.L.Y I've found his twitter account. This time is the REAL one. I quickly text Hanna and she's not replying me this time also. Well she probably is still sleeping rite now. I'll talk to her tonite. Since my work are done,I have the right to go to sleep rite now. Hehehe:p
 
 

~~~

Hey guys... Sorry for not updating. We've been busy nowadays. Well now, we already post a new chapter.... Hope you guys like it and uh~ dont forget to comment and subscribe:D

Love y'all:)