Twitter

Crush

 

 

Hanna's POV

 

 I woke up when I heard my mom called me for dinner. I sat up on my bed and gazed at my window. "Oh, it's already dark." I whispered. I glanced at my phone to look at the time. "7.30 huh?" I murmured under my breath. I stood up and went to my bathroom to wash my face. I went down to eat dinner with my family. Slowly something flashed in my head. 'Mission? OH YEAH!' I almost choked when I remembered what I am supposed to do a few hours ago. I giggled without any reason until my mom knocked the table. She just shook her head and continued to eat. After dinner, I quickly went into my room and prepared for school. It took me almost 10 minutes to prepare everything. I put my bag aside and landed on my bed. I grabbed my phone and that's when I realised that Aerri had texted me. I pressed our conversation and I smiled. Ehehehehe she had found his twitter :3. But.... she didn't tell me the username yet. Aigoo.

 

 The next morning I woke up a bit late, but luckily, I still have time to catch up the bus. When I walked away from my house, the bus was about to leave so I had to run. I reached the bus and quickly sat at my place. I looked outside the window. Something had made me feel uneasy. Not because of that Kris guy. It's because...

OH MY GUCCI!

I forgot to do my English homework! I took out the book and stared at the exercise that my English teacher gave to me. I sighed. It was not as easy as I thought tho. Okay. I'm not gonna do it now. I'll do it when I arrived at school. So I just looked outside the window again. Ehehe...

 

 The school started perfectly fine and I did finished my English  homework thanks to Nayoung. Hehehe... And the most important thing is

I HAVE HIS TWITTER OMG :'D

You have no idea how happy I was that day. That evening, right after school, I immediately searched for his twitter and clicked FOLLOW button. I just remembered he has a twin brother. Non- identical btw. I followed him too. His twin brother is actually smarter than him, tougher than him and yeah... his attitude is not like Kris, if you get what I mean. His twin brother is Wu Luhan. I logged in into my Facebook and I tried to search Kris. I've found him and  I added him as my friend. I did the same to Luhan. I scrolled down, surveying my timeline that already f**k up with I dont even know what it was. With a boring face, I just logged out. I switched on the tv since no homework for today and LOOK! SPONGEBOB! Hehehe my forever favorite cartoon... Aerri likes Spongebob too! (She's more to Patrick actually ^^)

 

 At 4pm (I don't know why the time flies so slow), I logged on into my Facebook again and I saw Luhan already accepted my friend request. I smiled as I scrolled down to my notification panel. Hmmm.... Kris doesn't accept me yet. I opened my twitter on the new tab and I found Luhan's Instagram. I grabbed my phone and I searched for him. I'd found his account but he private it. I sent a following request and then, a few minutes later, he approved me. But he didn't following me. It's okay tho because hmm.... He is a popular guy in our school. (You get what I mean right?) I quickly texted Aerri as soon as I saw her online.

 

Aerri POV

 

 Whoah! I shook my head for a few times. Hanna already told me about Luhan and their social accounts. I can say Hanna is happy by the way she typed. I just smiled. You must be curious why I'm not too eager to find anything about Baekhyun, right? Well, at this moment, there is nothing happen between Baekhyun and me because I've already liked him since last year, so basically I have all the information about Baekhyun unlike Hanna. Stalker much hah? :p 

  As usual, I will stalk him everyday since his and my (our) class are just the opposite each other. Not to mention that it's easier for me to fangirling with Hanna since our crushes are in the same class.

 

 Btw, the sad thing about liking Baekhyun is... he is a prefect. So, as a prefect, he rarely enter the class and even if he did, he will go out early for recess because he need to do his duty which he never did anyway. 

Why?

Because Baekhyun is one of the coolest and the most sporting prefect + senior anyone could have ask :D

 

 After replying Hanna's text, I quicly went to the kitchen to cook for dinner. That's my job tho since my parents will be home at 8 pm or sometimes 10 pm. What a good daughter heh? :p