12

Young Wife

 

Sehun’s walking out of the school with the smile on his face. Today, he’s gonna meet his beloved girlfriend again, and nothing could be happier than this. As he was walking, a tall tan skin guy blocks his way. Sehun frowned as he stared at the mysterious guy. The guy in front of him has a small smirk on his face as he scans Sehun from head to toe. “Oh Sehun, if I’m not wrong?” The guy said showing his accent which obviously Sehun knew that he was foreigner.

“Yes, I am Oh Sehun.” Sehun answered politely as he didn’t want to have any problem with this mysterious guy.

“I’m Tao.” Tao offered his hand but Sehun only stared at it then back to Tao’s face. “What do you want?” The fair skin guy completely lost his smile. *This Tao guy really ruined my mood.*

“Be friend with you if you don’t mind.” Tao said and smirked.

Sehun sighed. “I’m sorry, Tao-ssi, but I’m in a hurry.”

“Having a date with someone’s wife?”

That shocked Sehun. His eyes grew wide as he stared at Tao. For a moment he didn’t know how to react. Tao was right, Hana is already married. HOWEVER, Hana is Sehun’s girlfriend even before she got married. “I believe this is not any of your business.”

Tao let out a soft chuckle. “Oh I think it is because the girl you’re going to meet is my very good friend’s wife.”

Sehun curled his hand into a fist and calmed his feeling down. He really didn’t want to waste any more time with Tao, because he knew that Hana’s waiting for him. But it seems like Tao has no intention to go anywhere soon. “Did that Luhan dude send you to meet me?”

“First of all, please don’t call Luhan ge like that because he is obviously much older than a high schooler like you. And second, I’m not a letter so nobody could send me anywhere they want, and that meant I come to meet you by myself. It seems like Luhan ge is too kind to act cool with everything when he already knows that his wife is having an affair.”

Tao paused and looked at Sehun. It was obvious that the young guy’s blood was boiling but he was trying to hold his temper. That amused Tao even more. “You know what, Oh Sehun? Back off! Luhan ge is a great guy….far greater than you. He has the look, wealth and reputation. What about you? You’re just a high school student who doesn’t even know what you future is going to be yet. You don’t have anything to compare with Luhan ge. Sooner or later, Hana will realize it and she’ll kick you out of her life. The only person who will get hurt is you. I’m saying this for you own good. Think again, Hana is living a great life now. If you love her, you have to leave her alone.”

With that, Tao left leaving Sehun speechless. Some of Tao’s words were right. Sehun really can’t compare with Luhan. But there were some parts that Sehun believed Tao was wrong. When Tao said Hana was going to kick him out of her life, Sehun knew it was completely wrong. His girlfriend would never do that. She loved him and he loves her, and they’re gonna have a future together. *We’ll be happily together like before soon.*

………………………………………………

 

Hana was sitting at the shop where she was supposed to meet Sehun. Her boyfriend was 15 minutes late already but the girl doesn’t seem to notice it. She was thinking about something else, something that has always been on her mind. The mind blowing kiss she shared last time with her husband while they were watching movie. It’s hard to believe that they were actually kissed and Hana kept asking herself why she didn’t run away when Luhan kissed her. The girl couldn’t find the right answer yet. Probably she was too shocked to have any reactions?

It’s not the only problem. The other one is Luhan’s behavior. He is always so casual and acts very normal around her like the kiss didn’t exist. That annoyed Hana a lot. That night after they kissed, Luhan just smiled at her and patted her head like she was a kid. Then he turned the movie off and they both just went back to their bedroom and slept. Actally it was only Luhan who was able to sleep because Hana found herself listening to her pounding heartbeat for the whole night.

Hana didn’t know since when Sehun has arrived until she heard her name being called. Sehun was sitting in front of her and Hana just realized his presence. She smiled at him.

“You don’t seem excited to meet me this time, princess.”

Hana thought Sehun was just joking around with her but she looked at his eyes, they were filled with sorrow. “Why did you say that? I’m always excited to meet you, Sehunnie.” She showed the brightest smile of her but it seems it didn’t light up his mood at all. “Why do you look so down today? Is there anything wrong?” She asked then leaned forward so that her hand could his cheek. Sehun pressed his cheek against her palm and closed his eyes. “Something’s never right after you got married, Hana.”

Sehun opened his eyes again and he could see that Hana’s expression was changed already. The brightest smile was wiped away from her face. Sehun sighed. Now he regrets, he shouldn’t have brought this up. He stood up and walked over to seat by her side. His hand found its way to her waist as he pulled her closer to his body. “I’m sorry. I just really missed you, princess. I’m so sorry.”

Hana rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. She realized that her relationship is falling down and even if they are together now, they still can’t feel happy and enjoy each other’s presence anymore. It has even more pressure when Luhan won’t leave her mind and gave her heart a rest.

……………………………………………………………

Hana came back home early and she arrived before Luhan. The moment she stepped her feet in the house, she was greeted by Jia’s evil smile. Hana was too tired to pay attention at her until her sharp voice pieced Hana’s ear. “You’ve met my niece, right? She’s such a nice girl. It was obvious that she’s greater than you, Song Hana.”

The younger let out a heavy sigh as she turned to face Jia. “Save it for other time. I’m tired and I want to relax.” Hana turned her heel and walked toward the stairs.

“Chorong is in the kitchen preparing a special dinner for Luhan. It’s gonna be a great dinner tonight.”

 

Hana heard every word that Jia and she wasn’t cool with it but the girl pretended that she didn’t care and walked upstairs toward the bedroom. Hana threw her bag on the bed and sat harshly on the mattress. Today has been not a very good day to her. She recalled what Jia just said. *Special dinner? What are they trying to do?*

Without taking shower or even changed her clothes, Hana rushed out of her room and went to the kitchen. Chorong was there cooking by herself. She turned around when she heard Hana’s footsteps. “Oh Hana-ssi, you’re back.”

“Yes, I am back. So you’re cooking dinner?”

“Yes, I feel like preparing the foods today.” Chorong smiled as she continue whatever she was doing. Hana didn’t crack a smile. She didn’t know why but she never feels happy around the new girl, especially after Jia said that Chorong looked better with Luhan than her. “Your aunt told me that you are preparing a special dinner for my husband. What does that mean, Chorong-ssi?”

The cooking girl smiled as she poured the soup into the bowl. “It’s not a special dinner. It’s just that I want to personally cook for him since the maids never cook anything different, plus you are always busy and you don’t have to time to cook for him so……………..

“So you’re trying to take care of my husband instead of me.” Hana raised his voice. The girl didn’t even notice that she’s being over protective about her husband again. Hana never notices, never.

Chorong’s smiles never left her face as she said. “Maybe!”

Hana’s jaw dropped. She almost couldn’t believe with her own ear. *Is this girl trying to say that she wants my husband?*

Hana was about to pen and protest but at the same time, the door cracked open revealing her husband. Luhan smiled as he walked toward his wife. “Ah you’re here. That’s why I didn’t see you in our room.”

Usually Hana would just return a smile back but when she noticed Chorong, an idea unknowingly popped in her mind. She smiled sweetly at Luhan as she reached out and wiped the little sweet on Luhan’s forehead. “You look tired, oppa. Go take shower, I’ll prepare the warm water for you.” She holds Luhan’s arm and dragged him out of the kitchen, not forget to give Chorong one last winning smile. Luhan was confused by his wife’s action. This was so not her. But he didn’t say anything. He liked it when she acts like a real wife. He grinned enjoying the great opportunity.

The left girl in the kitchen watched the couple walked out of her sight as a sigh escaped from her lips. Luhan didn’t even pay attention at her. *If only she listened to me!”