Preparation for the birthday

In love with a nerd like him?

I soon dozed off on my bed and I woke up once the sunlight hit my face. I groaned and turned around and use the blanket to cover my face, but I soon realized I had to go to JongHyun’s house for his birthday. I went to take the set of clothes I already prepared and went to shower. When I was done I ran down to see the jacket and headphones are already here in a box. I went to the box and warped it up and writing a small note.

 

To: JongHyun

I know you may think you are a nerd but I always have thought of you as cute~ sorry for what my “Friends” did but I ain’t their friends anymore. I want you to know I think I kinda like you too, you’re the only guy who like me for who I am and not what I am.

Love Hanuel <3

I looked at the letter, is it too like cheesy or drama? I just shake my head and put the letter into an envelope and stick it on to the box. I glanced down at my watch it was already 12pm.

“Oppa~ could you drive me to my friend house is it his birthday~” I sang as I went into the kitchen to see my oppas there eating.

“HIS?!”            DooJoon practically screamed when he heard it was a guy.

“Neh my friend” I said trying to calm him down but KiKwang said the worst thing ever.

“Aigoo, my little girl is all grown up and she has a boyfriend now~” KiKwang sang as he sat there. Doo Joon looked at me with eyes that can kill.

“You can’t go there~ I won’t let my little girl go over to some guys house” DooJoon said crossing his arms.

“Oppa please~” I said pouting.

“Anio” he said looking away.

“Please~” I said as I stood in front of him and gave him my puppy eyes. He tried to look away but it was too late.

“Fine” he sighed in defeat and I just smiled to myself, it always works on him. I gave him the address and he reluctantly drove to the place. When I got there I looked out to see a huge house in front of me.

“Bye Oppa~ I’ll call you when I am leaving” I said as I kissed his cheeks and left the car. I slowly walked up to the house and rang the door bell. It slowly opened and in front of me was Key.

“HANUEL” he said as he carried me and turned me 1 round. When he put me down I just stared at him.

“Sorry he is like that, he is like our mother too” MinHo said laughing as he led me in.

“Wow this house is huge~” I saw in awe.

“Thanks, 5 of us live here” MinHo said.

“5? Us? You’re live together?” I asked and he nods his head and took me to the living room, there I saw 2 other guys.

“Guys meet Hanuel” Key said and the other 2 came up to me.

“Annyeong, I am TaeMin” the small and cute boy said.

“Annyeong, I’m Onew” the other guy said as he stretched out his hand to shake mine.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Hanuel” I said as I bowed.

“Oh you can put your present there” Onew said as he pointed to the table where 4 other present were. I went there to put it on the table and I went to the sofa to sit down and wait for JongHyun.

“Aigoo, that JongHyun, it’s not good for him to make a girl wait.” Key said as slung his arm around me. I looked at him and laughed, he is really like my mother.

“Yah, I am here” JongHyun said as I heard footsteps behind me walking down the stairs.

“Finally~” Key said as he took his arm away and turned to look at him. I also turned to look at him and my eyes widen as soon as I saw him.