My guardian angel?

In love with a nerd like him?

I touched the side of my face where the egg hit me and I turned to look at that direction and suddenly many more eggs and things were thrown at me and some guys came up to me and started throwing punches on me. A guy suddenly appears in front of me and whacked my ankle with a metal pole. I bend down from the pain and looked at my ankle. I then saw the same guy holding up the metal pole to hit me and I looked down away from him. I waited for the pain to overwhelm me but I didn’t feel a thing but I only heard a *Thud*, the sound of the metal pole hitting something. I looked up to see Hanuel face right in front of me, she was like an angel and I guess she was my guardian angel. I soon notice that she was looking really hurt. I looked at her and notice that she got hit by the metal pole to protect me. She slowly got up and chased all of the guys away and behind them I saw HyoSun and SunHye smirking behind.

“Thanks” I said as I looked at her.

“No problem” she said handing me my glasses and held out her hands. I grabbed her hand and it felt so soft I got up and tried to walk but I ended up almost falling and she helped me. She then lifted me up and carried me bridal style and I blushed like mad.

“You know a guy carry a girl not the other way around” she said laughing and I just looked down blushing. She took me to the nurse’s office. “Is anyone in?” she said knocking on the door and opening the door slightly. She put me on the bed and went to look for the first aid kit.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked softly “ain’t you 1 of the popular girls? You should not be doing this to a nerd like me” I sighed.

“I’m only popular only because I am pretty and guys go for me just because I am pretty and I don’t like it. You’re not a nerd, you’re just smart and you dress like a nerd” she said as she found the first aid kit. She kneeled down and took out a cotton wool and put some medicine on it and dab on my bruise. I flinched in pain and she just laughed.

“OUCH!” I said as she bandaged my ankle.

“Are you sure you’re not a girl?” she teased and I pouted. “Aws your so cute~” she said pinching my cheeks.

“Is your back fine?” I asked as she just nods.

“JongHyun~” MinHo and Key sang as they came into the nurse’s room.

“Aigoo my little boy are you okay?” Key asked JongHyun like he is Key’s mother. “Who’s this girl with you? My little boy is all grown up” Key said looking at me and patting his head.

“I’m Hanuel” I said sticking out my hand for Key to shake.

“Key” he said smiling and shaking my hand.

“Yeah I know who you are, my “Friends” are in love with you all” she said looking at them.

“Hey, you know its JongHyun’s birthday tomorrow would you like to come?” Key asked her and I just looked at him.

“Well I don’t mind but I got to asked JongHyun am I invited” she said looking at me and I just nodded and she smiled. I wrote down my address and gave it to her.

“Okay I’ll see you tomorrow” she said walking out of the door. I was almost screaming in joy and I thank Key a lot.

-Your POV-

I walked home forgetting about the pain on my back but as soon as I got home I felt it and I fell onto my knees.

“Omo, are you okay?!” DooJoon bawled.

“Yah, I hurt me back” I said and KiKwang came back to me and helped me bandage my back. I went online to buy a jacket for him and a headphone for him. My family is super rich so it was no problem getting all this things.  I sat down on my bed and looked at the clock, wow it’s already 5.23pm. I went to prepare a set of clothes for tomorrow and I went to cook dinner for KiKwang, DooJoon and myself. After we ate dinner it was already 8.17pm and I went to do my homework and use to computer. It was 11.18pm and I went to sleep and I can’t wait till it was tomorrow.