Introduction

In love with a nerd like him?

-Your POV-

It was my second year in school and I had some friends but I really dislike them, they are really snobbish but I was one of the prettiest and popular girls in school so are the rest of my friends. Although I am with them but I don’t talk much to them as I am like a nerd inside, I just follow them around.

“Hanuel~” SunHye sang as she saw me sitting on my table reading a book.

“You should stop reading book, if not you will turn into one of the geeks, like him” HyoSun said as she pointed at JongHyun. I turned at look at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him and SunHye dragged me out the door. A few guys saw us walk by and they ran up to HyoSun and SunHye and confess to them but they just turned them down and laughed at them. I look at the guys who were heartbroken and sighed, I will never get use to it.

“Like omg, did you see that nerd? How could he think that I would like him if he confesses to me? How could he even think of coming up to me” HyoSun said as she scoffed at the nerd that was walking away with his head hung low.

“Yeah, totally, me too I hate nerds like them, especially JongHyun he was the biggest nerd of all” SunHye said as she gave her disgusted face. “What do you think of them?” SunHye said as she notices I was just standing there.

“Yeah, they should not have come up to you all and confess” I said sighing; I thought JongHyun was kinda cute and I felt bad for the nerd guys. Next day was Valentine’s Day and the girls were talking about who they would give chocolates to. SunHye was really interested into MinHo while HyoSun was crazy about Key. Just then they walked pass and the girls screamed and ran up to them and I could see them rolled their eyes in disgust and I laugh at them.

“Oppa I’m home” I said as I saw DooJoon walked pass the door with a piece of bread in his mouth.

“My little DongSeng is home~” KiKwang said as he ran up to me and ruffled my hair.

“Oppa~” I said as I went into the kitchen and took a piece of bread and ate it.

“You know you should act as yourself in school, you’re a really nice girl unlike the girls you hang out with.” DooJoon said as he sat beside with me on the couch.

“I will do my best” I said as I watch the show on tv. Hm….. I should make some chocolates for my oppas since it was Valentine’s Day tomorrow. I got up off the couch and I went to melt chocolate. I took a heart shape cookie cutter and put the chocolate into the heart and I put it in the freezer. After it froze, I cut it into smaller pieces and gave it to my oppas.

“Oppa, it is early but this is for you~ Happy Valentine’s day~” I said as I took the chocolates and gave it to them.

“Aigoo my little girl~ Thank you so much~” they said as they ruffled my hair and ate the chocolates.

I took a shower and I went to cook dinner for my brothers.

“Oppa dinner time~” I said as I called them down and they came running down. After dinner time I went to went to bed. I looked up at the ceiling and thought about school, should I really be myself? I soon fell asleep and I woke up when the light hits my face. I groan and woke up and changed into my uniform. When I got downstairs, DooJoon was sitting there drinking coffee and he handed me a sandwich and my lunch bag. I quickly ran out to the car where KiKwang was already inside with his work uniform. Doojoon dropped me off at school as he always does.

“Bye my little DongSeng I hope you have fun in school” DooJoon sang as he drove off and KiKwang blew a kiss at me.

The day flew by quickly and the HyoSun and SunHye weren’t happy as many people gave them chocolates and flowers but it wasn’t from whom they wanted it to be. During lunch time I was walking with them I heard some1 called me name. I turned around to see JongHyun standing there, in big specs and he handed me a box of chocolate and a bouquet of roses. I looked at him and smiled as I took the things from him, I wanted to thank him but before I could HyoSun and SunHye went up to him and scoffed at him.

“Please do you think she will like you just because you give her chocolates and roses?” HyoSun said as she looking at him annoyed.

“Just go away” SunHye said as she took the flowers from my hands and threw it on the floor and dragged me away. I looked at him and mouthed sorry as I got dragged away.

“Are you crazy?! Why did you accept those things from him?” they almost screamed at me.

“I was being nice” I said as I was thinking of an excuse.

-JongHyun’s POV-

When I pass her the things and she took it from me and I so happy I almost screamed but her friends had the get in the way and she were scolding me and they threw the flowers away that I gave her. She mouthed a word sorry and I was extremely happy. When school was over I walked out of the school some1 suddenly called me and when I turned I felt a egg landed on my face.