Jo Twins

Hey You! Yes You!

“Hana-ah! Don’t forget this.” she was holding out my ID.

“Thanks mom. I’m going!” I snatched it and rushed outside.

It’s first day of school and I’m getting late. I woke up late and barely had some sleep. I was excited at the same time scared. Would I meet some new friends? Or will I screw up again?

I was running on my way to school. I was panting when I arrived at the classroom.

My hair was a mess. It was early in the morning yet I was already sweating like a pig. I sat right at the first vacant seat I saw near the window.

The teacher, Mr. Kim, came in. I gave myself a quick fix. Behind Mr. Kim were two boys I never saw before.

Surprisingly they have the same face. The only difference is the way they wear their hair. One had his dark hair directed to the right while the blonde had his bangs to the left.

Before the teacher could even introduce them, I noticed most of the girls were already ogling at both of them.

Right, they look gorgeous in their uniforms. They both have beautiful huge eyes. The blonde has a beautiful smile. The other one is wearing a blank look but still gorgeous nonetheless. The other guys in class were intimidated.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jo Kwangmin.” the dark haired guy introduced himself.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jo, Youngmin.” he gave the class a wink and a dashing smile.

“Woah~~” all girls melted on their seats.

“Okay, be seated there.” Mr. Kim pointed my way. Lucky! Youngmin sat beside me while Kwangmin at the back. Youngmin had a much brighter disposition than Kwangmin.

I didn’t want to sit with someone gloomy. They are completely opposite of each other. Youngmin is like the sun while Kwangmin is like the moon.

“Alright, as you can see they're twins. They just transferred here, be nice.” Mr. Kim said. All the girls were disappointed. They wanted to know the Jo twins further but Mr. Kim said nothing more.

“Hi! Youngmin right?” Chohee was sitting in front of him. She turned around to greet him “I’m Chohee.” she smiled charmingly.

“You have a beautiful name just perfect for you.” Youngmin gave her a polite smile.

If I’m not mistaken those words were really sweet but his action tells otherwise, like he was not sincere at all.

I didn’t know I was staring at them when he turned his attention to me and shut off Chohee.

“The name’s Youngmin. What’s yours?” he beamed at me.

I was caught off guard. It took me a couple of seconds to answer. “Hana.” Kwangmin was also paying me attention.

“He’s Kwangmin,” he introduced his brother. Kwangmin just gave me a nod. “Let’s be friends alright?” continued Youngmin.

I didn’t know what to say and just nodded. I didn’t miss Chohee’s look at all. She was glaring at me with her huge eyes.

Uhoh, please don’t make Chohee angry at me. I’ll be doomed. She’s the most popular girl in school.