Ch.1 Party-Wedding Day-Truth

My Husbands Gay or Is he?

You got engaged with your childhood friend, who’s secretly gay. You know he’s gay but he doesn’t know that you know. It’s a bit complicated but simple.

“Oh Sehun. Can you stop fussing over your clothes?” You looked at Sehun who is standing beside you.

Both of your families are attending a party of a business partner of both sides of your family, celebrating their son’s birthday Kim Jongin. He’s also a childhood friend to both of you.

“Sehun, you’ve been staring at Jongin for awhile now...and it’s making me kinda jealous.” You wanted to laugh from his reaction.

Sehun went flush red and waved his hands in front of him.

“No, I was just checking his clothes out, his suit is quite nice. I would like the same one for our wedding.” Sehun scratched the back of his head.

“Aigoo...I was kidding and I don’t like that color.” You slapped his arm jokingly.

You saw Sehun let out a sigh of relief. You bit your lip trying not to laugh. Then someone poked your sides that made you jump.

“Ah! Yah! Jongin-ah stop that...” You crossed your arms in front of you.

“But you’re too sensitive~” Jongin teased flashing his naughty smile.

“You’re such a ... I’ll tell Sehun about this.” You threatened him jokingly.

“Sehun? Seriously? He can’t even fend for himself.” Jongin laughed.

“Yah, don’t be mean on my Sehunnie~” You pouted.

“Ahhh~ Oh Sehun, I envy you so much to have her. Why didn’t your dad thought of me first?” Jongin asked you.

“Maybe because Sehun looks like someone who won’t break my heart by being a flirt?”

“Yah... Bomi, I’m not a flirt, girls just naturally-“

“Yeah I get the idea~ now if you excuse me I would like to enjoy the nightview with my fiance~” You grabbed Sehun’s arm and dragged him along with you.

You rested your head on him arm while walking.

“Sehun-ah, do you really like me? Like are you sure you want to get married?”

“Of course! I’m comfortable with you and you’ve always protected me since we were kids.” Sehun looked at you and smiled his gentle smile. You smiled back.

You wanted to give him a chance to call off the wedding but answering a “No” but what can you do, and the wedding in 2 days, all the preparations are done. This would be fun you thought.

The reason why you’d rather marry someone who’s secretly gay than a man, because you always have this mindset that all men are not trustworthy, so you would rather have your bestfriend beside you always than some guy who would eventually cheat on you and break your heart. Maybe because you’re just afraid to fall inlove and choose this path instead. The party ended and you said your goodbyes, as you said goodbye to Jongin, he wanted to talk to in private just for a few minutes.

“Sehun, can I borrow your fiancé for a few minutes?” Jongin asked Sehun seriously.

“Y-yeah sure.” Sehun stuttered and started to be red like a tomato.

“Man...stop blushing...it’s weird...” Jongin whined.

“Yah! Don’t bully my sehunnie! I like it when he turns red like a tomato it’s cute~” you scolded Jongin punching his arm.

“Ow...okay okay, Sehun-ah I’ll return her to you just give me a few minutes.”

Sehun nodded shyly and you waved at Sehun and followed Jongin.

“Okay what is this all about?” You asked Jongin.

“I love you! And cancel your wedding with Sehun and marry me instead Bomi, I’m desperate here. Eversince you got engaged, I’ve been thinking if I should just give up or confess to you. So what do you say?”

“Jongin...I’m sorry but I really do want to be with Sehun.” You looked down biting your lower lip.

“Do you love him?” Jongin was not inches away from you.

“I---I”

“You don’t even- Bomi. Can’t you rethink things over?” You couldn’t answer and the next thing you know Jongin placed both his hands on your cheeks and was about to give you a kiss, A flying fist hit Jongin’s left cheek that sent him stumbling to the ground.

“What the- Sehun?”

“Sehun?” both you and Jongin were surprised by Sehun’s action, Both you and Jongin looked at one another and looked back at Sehun standing there jumping up and down in pain.

“Sehun-ah are you okay?” you approached Sehun and looked at his hand. It seemed fine.

“So Sehun does have what it takes to be a man...” Jongin rubbing his left cheek.

“Jongin, don’t make a move on Bomi again.” Sehun said weakly. It would have been cool if he sounded a bit threatening. Now that you think about it. Sehun may not be gay... but judging by how he threatened Jongin and the jumping up and down in pain...makes you think he might still be gay.

“Okay~ you have my word. I’ll attend your wedding or maybe ruin it for you it depends on my mood” Jongin smiled.

“You’re mean as always Jongin” You scolded him.

“I know~ bye~” Jongin waved.

“Crazy, we’re going and behave will you?” All Jongin did was nod.

Sehun brought you home and he waited till you got in then he drives off.

“Am I doing the right thing?” you asked yourself. But what the hell.

[Wedding Day]

You hear the alarm going off like crazy, and you hear alot of shuffling of shoes on the floor, as you peeked it was your mom and aunt and the whole entourage, inside your big room.

“BOMI! Get out of bed now and go shower... you’ve been sleeping like a log.” Your mom scolded you, that surely woke you up. You got out of bed and lazily walked towards your bathroom, after taking a shower as soon as you got out of the shower you a 3 person’s approaching you, and the next thing you know you’re sitting in front of the mirror. You see the hairstylist, makeup artist doing their thing. After the hair and make up are done, you had a few people helping you out to wear your gown, and someone ever sprayed perfume on you.

You crinkled your nose, you didn’t really like the scent. You turned around and were amaze to see your reflection. You were pretty without all these, but wow you felt like a princess with your gown.

“Okay, stop admiring yourself let’s go!” your mom and aunt dragged you out to the limousine. You suddenly felt nervous and butterflies in your stomach. “Am I really doing the right thing?” you thought. But too late you got into the limo and arrived at the venue. It was a garden wedding. As soon as you stepped out of the limo and onto the aisle you felt your legs turned into jelly. You walked down the aisle with both your parents at your side, Sehun looked handsome and manly in his suit, which made you want to laugh but you held it in. As you scanned around the guest you see Jongin smiling, a smile with no evil intentions, that’s good you thought. Now you’re beside Sehun. He smiled shyly and was blushing. Wait Hold up he’s blushing because of me? Usually he blushes around Jongin.

“Do you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?”

“Huh?” you were kinda spacing out with your thoughts. And everyone became silent and you saw Sehun with a confused look.

“Uh I do!” You smiled and everyone laughed

“Well that’s good then, I now pronounce you as husband and wife”

You heard cheers and claps from the guest.

“And oh...you may kiss the bride~”

You wanted to laugh, thinking Sehun won’t kiss you but you were dead wrong.

Sehun grabbed your waist and gave you a long and soft kiss, that made you rethink about everything.

Your lips parted and Sehun offered his arm to you, you link your arm with his, but you were slightly in a state of confusion.

As you went to your reception, you were still feeling confused. Your first was taken by someone you think is gay and now you may be wrong. As you and Sehun are inside the car. Sehun suddenly spoke.

“Bomi-ah sorry about that, our parents believes were both inlove so I had to make things you know nice.” Sehun blushed.

“Ah~ no it’s okay.” You laughed nervously.

You guys arrived at the reception, all the guest and friends were there, you enjoyed the reception too. Cutting the cake, bouquet throwing, you guys even have the wedding garter thing. Sehun was quite uncomfortable with that but his bestman wanted to have that so he gave in. Sehun you’re so weak against your friends.

“Sorry about this Bomi...” Sehun looked up while he’s on his knees.

“Nah...it’s okay it’s for fun....” You felt uncomfortable too. You slightly jump every time you felt Sehun’s touch.

“Sorry.”

“It’s a bit high up my fault. No need to be sorry” You smiled reassuringly. You help Sehun locate the garter instead. And he threw it to his bestman. Finally everything was over and it was time to go home you bid and thanked all your guest for coming and it was time for you guys to go home, you already had a house built by your parents they’re very advanced, that they amazed you.

As soon as you arrived at your new home you couldn’t help but confront Sehun.

“Sehun, I have a question and you have to be honest...”

“Okay.”

“Are you gay?”

“Yeah...how did you know...?” Sehun stood frozen in his position.

“I see the way you look at Jongin...”

“Then why did you even marry me if you knew???”

“I’d rather marry my bestfriend than anyone else, is that wrong?”

“It’s half wrong and half right, but mostly wrong...what if you’ll inlove with someone else?”

“Then we’ll divorce but I doubt that.”

“Bomi, this is so like you...” Sehun looked like he has a major headache.

“Sorry~”

“No it’s okay, come here~” Sehun hugged you tightly, you felt more secured with Sehun what can you do?

'Ah...why did you have to be gay???' WHY????