chapter two ⇢ m.a.x.'s debut

GE2M PROJECT — cube entertainment's coed group ↷ the story.
HEADER IMAGE
 

©

Two: M.A.X.'s debut
 

"Hey! Everyone. Tried our best. This is a time that we waiting for. Don't damage it with your excited." A boy who totally be a group leader said with claim while he look at each boy. "Our company hope to our debut very much. So, We can't make them disappoint. ok?" Jin said again and all boys accept in unison. 

"So!! 1 2 3...M to the X!! We are M.A.X!!" M.A.X's members walk to stand by on stage. This time is live stage that they will show their first song or their debut song on it. . 

The song start with a stage that full of dancers and singers who stand with difference posture. They like dance crew who is in they daily enjoying stage.

[Sun] cheoncheonhi neol ttaraga nan joyonghi neowa hangeoreumssik balmatchugo
Aww geujeo baraman bwa hoksina nae mameul arachaelkka nal gamchugo
 

The first member who coming out with medium tone rap is charming rapper, Sun. He start their debut song with his attractive rap follow with the leader, Jin who also rap with Sun feature a part of main vocalist, BJ.


[Jin] neon beire beire beire
[Sun] garyeojyeoseo gyesok algo sipge mandeureo
[Jin] nunbichi wae irae wae irae yeah
[BJ] nal gamanhi mot nwadwo jageukhae jakku neon
 

When come to first hook, M.A.X's Vocal line, BJ and KM sing along each other. By open the hook by BJ and switch to KM.


Ah (ah) dagawa jigeum i sungan nal neukkyeobwa.
You dont know my name.
Im SPY SPY (wuh uh).
Ah (ah) gaji ma oneul bameun naege ppajyeobwa.
I know who I am. Im SPY SPY
 

End of the hook and in the line to enter a next part of song, the rappocal face, Howon is coming out with his deep and husky voice. And when coming to next part, KM start that part before send it to charisma rap of Howon with featuring of Kyle, their Main Dancer.


[Howon] Go Go nan sijakhae oneul bame sungnyeodeureun
Drum rhythme matchwo (dance) chumeul chwo jom jinhage
[Howon/Kyle] neodapge michyeoboneun geoya nae pume gatyeo
[Howon] neol ttara gunchim heullyeodaeneun manheun
haienadeulgwa nan dalla magu amudena deuridaeneun. amebadeulgwa nal bigyo ma

[Kyle] nae apgireul makji ma oneul nan neoui SPY (SPY)
[Howon] Bassttara heundeullineun syampein
[Kyle] You make ma heart keep pumpin (SPY)
[Howon] janchaengideureun chiwo neodapge
Here I am I know you want me
 

And they start their hook again. The song end in 3 mintues that full of fun and delicious taste of it. All M.A.X's boys run into their waitting room with relief. Their debut stage is successful and they got many surprise. 1st is their already have many fans that scream for them. 2nd is they have fans clants! That is main thing that make them full with surprise cause their song just release for a week, they don't think that they will have it.

Howon who is internet surfer said that their debut song, SPY, already translated into many languague at least for 5 languagues; English, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, and Catalog (this from Jin's help).

"Great job boys!" Their manager said with big smiles and also from their stylishs and hair dressers. "Your guy are great! This a first reward for your hard working. And the next reward will come when your song going to chart and race with another."

"That will really hard for us, hyung! All of them are too cool!" KM wines that make another laugh.

"You must fight maknae. We still have a chance!" Manager hyung said with a same time that a few girls and boys coming in the room.

"Congrant to your successful debut stage Howon!!" A thick satori that loud out can make all of them know that who is coming.

"Eungi-noona! Thanks a lot!" Howon said with big smiles that make the other boy who coming with Eunji rolls his eyes with borring.

"Where you put me?! I'm coming with her!" That boys said joking.

"I see you Daehyun-hyung. You come to congrant me, right? Thanks!" Howon said with smiles too.

"Not fully come for you. I coming for my best friend. Congrant Seungwon! You cool!!" He said to a boy who stand next to Howon.

"Thanks a lot Dae." Sun said with smiles and high five with the Busan's Wonbin.

"Hey! Your line isn't much but you doing good." Another girl who coming is A-Pink's leader, Chorong. She hit Jin's shoulder and thumb up for him.

"Yep. I have a few line in start part of song but I still have small solo dance time." Jin answer back to the girl who nobs her head as understand.

"That is Cube's trend, Rong noona." Howon said that make Chorong turn to look at him with curious.

"With trend?" Chorong asked.

"The trend that except Eunkwang hyung. Cube's Leader will have only a few part in song but they still shine as Leader." Howon said with laught that make Naeun who just coming hit him a little to stop his pranks mode.

"I don't angry him cause it's a true." Chorong laugh with his joke.