chapter one ⇢ apink's concert

GE2M PROJECT — cube entertainment's coed group ↷ the story.
HEADER IMAGE
 

©

One: A Pink's Concert
 

After long time for waiting!! A lot of Pink Panda (A-Pink's fanclub name) are waiting for a time that their favorite group come out from back stage. Many poster show each member name or cheering poster for the group. If you notice each poster, there are some of them are poster for a guest of the concert, M.A.X boy.

Suddenly, the light are closed and Eunji's sound loud out with their famous song, Hush. They perform a medley of their famous song, 3 songs in a role before break with small talk.

Each member make fans have smiles on their face all the time before continue performances.

"Neh! We come to half of our concert and we are very tried!" Bomi said with her over triedness action that make fans laugh.

"Yes!! We really tried and need a break!!" Namjoo support her unnie word.

"But how we can take a break?" Hayoung asked.

"We can call our handsome dongsae to help!!" Chorong said and after that all fans scream crazily.

"Do you know who is them?" Naeun asked and fans shout unisonly. "M.A.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

"I can't hear you. Who?" Chorong asked again.

"M.A.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"



"Yes, they are. Now we proundly introduce Most Absolutely eXtra or M.A.X!!!!" Eunji introduce them and six boys come to stand by on stage.

The intro of BTOB's debut song, Insane is coming up with the boys first public performance is start. The group leader, Jin is in Peneil position. he Power House, BJ is in Eunkwang position. The Dancing machine, Kyle is in Minhyuk position. The maknae, KM is in Sungjae position. The lead rapper, Sun is in Hyunsik position. The main rapper, Howon is in Ilhoon postion.

They start their dance with same alinement with BTOB that have small modified to suit with six people. Fans can confirm that who will in Eunkwang, Ilhoon, Minhyuk, Hyunsik, and Peniel part but for Sungjae and Changsub. And when going to their line, fans can see that for Sungjae's line, Kyle and Howon are seperate in difference part of song and Changsub's line, KM and BJ are separate in each part of song.

And when the song is end, M.A.X boy come to stand in straight line to introduce themselves. "1 2 3. We are M.A.X!! Annyeonghasaeyo."

"Let's we introduce ourselves. I'm M.A.X's Leader, Jin imnida." Jin is first member who start introducing himself.

"M.A.X's power house. BJ imnida." BJ said with bigbow. After BJ is Kyle who start his introduction with small dancing step that can make fans scream happily.

"I'm the dancing machine, Kyle imnida."

"You make a big introduction Kyle. I'm the lead rapper, Sun imnida." Sun tease his friend before introduce himself with his charming smiles.

"Ok. Finish with older line." Howon who stand next to Sun teasing his hyung and it absolutely make fans laugh.

"We aren't that old!" Jin cried out that make Howon send teasing smiles to him.

"But older than me and maknae. Ok, Sun hyung. Let's start. 1 2 3" Howon answer Jin before sign Sun to do some thing.

"Hello fans!! I am in makane line and I'm the Rappocal Face of M.A.X! Let's me introduce myself. I'm Howon. The only member who who who don't have stage nameeeee." Howon do his introduction with rap that have Sun's beatbox as back groud but he don't fail to make another laught with his playful lyric.

"That so funny hyung." The maknae KM said with hard laught before introduce himself.

"And end with me, M.A.X's Maknae. KM imnida." Fans clasp their hand and scream to cheering them up.

"We are so pround that A-Pink sunbaenim give us opportunity to performe in their first official concert." Jin said to fans while another member nobs to accept it.

"We will do the best to this opportunity. And next song is Bad Girl from BEAST!" Howon said with excite tone and going to stand in choreograph. In this song, they are fixed in each member position. Jin in Doojoon's. BJ in Yoseob's. Kyle in Kikwang's. Sun in Dongwoon's. Howon in Junhyung's. And KM in Hyunseung's. They finish a performance in abut 3 and half minutes pass. The light are closed while they are VDO teaser up that indicated fans about duet and solo stage of A-Pink member and the first one is....


The talented Main Vocalist, Idol-Actress. Busan girl, Jung Eunji!!! She know as beautiful power voice that nobody can against it. Eunji start with well-know diva song, I will always love you by Whithney Houston and Hero by Mariah Carey. Both songs didn't disappoint fans because Eunji can show it perfectly, even they didn't have much high note but they need to use many technique to make it perfect.

When she finish her second songs, fans unisonly quite with her magic from her voice and standing to claps for her. As everyone know, Eunji's dance skill is in totally opposite to her vocal skill. She always miss the step if she didn't work hard in it. So, in this concert, you may see her improvement.

"Kamsamida, Kamsamida." Eunji said and bows to fans after the claps is end. "I hope that you guy will love my song. Aren't you?" She asked fans and got answer with scream of 'Nehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' from her surrounding. "End with my specialize. Let's see what I'm not good in."

After Eunji finish her word, the light are closed and there is a song loud out.

 

Heyyyyyy yaaaa yeeee (It's a see yo)

Oh yeah (Alright)

 

It's Oops! by G.Na feat BTOB's Ilhoon. The song that talking about young boy and older woman. All Pink Panda know that a girl sound is Eunji sound because of her unique voice but for boy sound. They know only he isn't Ilhoon even didn't Junhyung that mean this boy must be...

And when the song start its lyrics, The boy who sing for Ilhoon's part is... The talented rappocal face of M.A.X, Howon!!
 

Nunado aljiYou the bestest
Iyeonhanamui gaseumi
Waisyeocheu danchucheoreom
Blasting and Busting
Tto algo sipeungeotdo manha homjeucheoreom
Geumiya ogiya akkyeojulge gongjucheoreom
 

Howon make a song totally him without Ilhoon's style in it. He is palyful boy like Ilhoon but they still look difference. Same with Eunji, She can show her not good but not bad dance skill (that she always blame it.) perfectly. Oops! is a song that don't need much technique in both dance and vocal but It's hard to make fans have fun with it but Eunji and Howon can make it!! They end the song with screming from fans cause the ending pose.

After Eunji and Howon finish the song, The light sudden shutting down again with this time a similar famous song from their friend company loud out. The match up of Ma Boy and Ma Boy 2!!! The song start with 2 members from A-Pink in Ma Boy.


malhaji anha do alsu itda haet janha nae mam eotteonji
neon algo it getji geuraeseo midgo chamgo gidaryeotji
 

The first line belong to A-Pink's center, Naeun. Even this song have some part that need to hit high note, but when it belong match up song, you can cut it out! (XD) Next is girl tough leader, Chorong. She represent in next line with her soft but unique voice.


honja duji anhget dago haet janha yaksok haesseotji
songarak georeotji geureonde wae tto geojitmareul hae
 

But before the song will play into pre-hook, it suddenly turn to boys rap line Ma Boy 2!! And owner of first rapping voice is M.A.X's Jin!! He sing with Chorong.


I wanna see you girl, Gimme a holla
Naega pilyohal ttaen eonjena marhae
Ireohke neoye gyeote
Hamkkehae neowah kachi
I wanna love you girl, Gimme a holla
Neomu himi deulttaen eonjena gidae
Neon naega pilyohal ttae
Eonjedeunji jeonhwahhae
 

After that, a song switch to Ma Boy again with Naeun who start singing a song's hook. She dance with beautiful line that make fans screms hardly. And when the hook is finish, the song switch rapping in Ma Boy 2 again but this time rapper is M.A.X's lead rapper, Sun!!


Na wonrae talgsaldonneun jiseun jal mothae
Dareun namjadeulcheoreom sangnyanghajido mothae
Algobomyeon ike nae maeryeogin geol
Yejeonbuteo urijibye naeryeogin geol
 

He start with his charming smiles and great rapping skill. He walk to his spot that will make him pairing up with Naeun. But when Sun finish his line, normally it will start the pre-hook but this time, Chorong start rapping in Bora's line. Fans know that Chorong is group's rapper but A-Pink's song don't have much rap line. This time, she can show her skill out.

When the song going to the end, Eunji and Howon walk out from back stage. They have small conversation that make fans laugh with they closeness. A-Pink start their song again when they let's small break with VTR and to let's Chorong and Naeun changing their clothes.

The concert finish with smiles and happiness. A-Pink do an encore with medley of My My, Hush, and No No No. They dance randomly and also with staffes plus M.A.X members.