chapter three ⇢ a big problem

GE2M PROJECT — cube entertainment's coed group ↷ the story.
HEADER IMAGE
 

©

Three: a big problem
 

 

"Guy!! Tomorrow schedul will start at 9am for Minhyun, Boojae, and Jonghyun. You will attend an event at Lotte world." Their manager said after their practice time in late night.

 

"Why only us? How about another?" Kyle asked with amuse.

 

"That is my next word. Howon, Seungwon, and Jinwook. You three will attend all the kpop......" He said while flip his paper to see a detail of the show episode.

 

"This episode will has 2 guests, You three and 3 members from AOA, Hyejeong, Seolhyun, and Choah." After the manager finish his word, Howon suddenly split his water out that make Sun who sit next to him need to help him.

 

"You said with WHO?!!!" Howon asked his manager again with totally shock expression.

 

"I said AOA's Hyejeong, Seolhyun, and Choah." His manager said again that make Howon really want to dead at this time.

 

"What happen to him?" Manager asked Jin with a big question mark on his face.

 

"You don't know why he become like this?" Sun asked with heavy laugh but Jin slap his shoulder to stop him.

 

"Howon got bad first meeting with one of them, hyung. She has huge crush toward him and always call or msg him." Jin answer his manager question that make the manager nobs to accept it.

 

"Ummmmmm...But you can work with her, right?" The manager asked Howon whold busy with his phone. Howon raise his head and look forward to his manager.

 

"Yes, I am. I can seperate work and life. Why you asked that?" Howon said with curious.

 

"It's because PD-nim request you to  make a loveline with her." After the manager finish his word, Howon growl a bit and rest his head on table hardly that make his hyungs and maknae come to pat his shoulder to cheer him up.

 

"Come on Howon! I know you can do it. Just ignore her annoy action." Seunghyun said his closest boy in group. He know Howon don't like annoying people and Hyejeong start become like that. Howon said something that he can't heard but he turn to Jin and asked him to call someone. Jin nobs and call someone. He has a small conversation before keep it.

 

"Howon-ah. Just act like you meet her first time, they don't know about this fact. So, you can pretended you don't private know her." Kyle comment and suggest his idea. If this situation happen to him not Howon, he must like the boy over here.

 

About 20 minutes of quite and soundless, a door opened and there are 6 girls come in the room. The leader look at her friend who called and  He explain about a situaion and let 2 girls correct it.

 

"Howon-ah" An older girl called a depressed boy. Howon raise his head and that make him meet 2 closest girls in company.

 

"Eunji noona, Naeun. Why you come here? You didn't have a schedule?" He asked the two girls in front of him.

 

"We already finish today schedule and we just come to practice." Naeun answers his question and look to Eunji who look at him worried.

 

"We know your situation." Eunji said that make Howon widen his eyes immediately.

 

"You know it noona!! I'm sorry, I don't know I need to work with her." Howon said sadly that make Eunji shake her head and bring Howon out off the practice room.

 

"Just let's them talk to each other. It will be ok soon." Naeun said with small smiles. She turns to her group and notice that Sun smiles to her in really wide one.

 

"I think it so. I tell Jinwook hyung to call Chorong noona because I know Eunji noona can correct it." Sun said with happy tone that make Namjoo who his friend roll her eyes annoily.

 

"So, How your day?" Sun asked his crush.

 

"It's good. A bit tried but also fun with it." Naeun answer but her sight still look at the door. She really worries about her best friend.

 

"Naeun-ah. You said don't worries but you are the one who worries. You know that Eunji is the effected one toward Howon. Howon worries with this situation because he care to Eunji's feeling. If Eunji confirm that she didn't care about it. Howon must better." Chorong said to her girl to claim her and that work.

 

BJ who stand quitely next to Jin, His sight only fixed at the leader. Jin smirks with small plan in his mind.

 

"Boojae go to talk with her. You close to her but while you don't talk to her. But while I look closer with her than you." Jin tease his boy who look to him with small smiles.

 

"I just want to let she do her responsibility." BJ said but it make Jin shrung his shoulder and turn to talk with MK who only play game on his phone.

 

After 20 minutes pass, Eunji and Howon walk inside the room again. Howon look better than before that confirm Chorong's word before.

 

"Are you ok now Won-ah?" Naeun asked her friend and get nob as accept.

 

"That great. Let's go to eat!! I and A-Pink's manager treat." M.A.X's Manager said with big smiles and that make all boys and girls shout with happy before run out immediately. Two manager shake their head and follow their boys and girls to their favorite resturant.

 


 

Autor's note : Howon is so whiny XD Do you guy think it good enough?