It's JYJ

Romantic Comedy

 

It has been a week since she last saw Jaejoong. Hyeri was upset because they didn’t get a chance to change phone numbers-Jae was supposed to ask for hers-but she didn’t see any effort that he wanting it. So, she let it slide.

 

To be honest, she did miss his face. The overly seductive face. They did talk a bit and get to know each other. Jaejoong was really friendly with her. It’s like they’ve known each other for years.

 

She did-as well-had a quarrel with her sister. She knew it was actually her fault for not listening to Hyejin but it was too late. Jae had already reminded her about it.

 

When she recalled how close their faces were, she can’t help but to blush. Action speaks louder than words-he said to her with a grinned that day.

 

Well, at least she thought that she had fun knowing him.

 

“Hyeri ah~! Your late for your class again!!” her dad yelled as he barged in her room.

 

Hyeri lived with her father and her sister. Her parents had a divorced. But her dad was insisting on taking custody for them. Since, his job is more stable than hers. Her mother is currently staying in the US, marrying another man.

 

Hyeri covered herself with her blanket. “Just one more minute,” she mumbled.

 

“Do you want me to call Hyejin to wake you up instead?”

 

“No!! I’m up, I’m up..” she sat up as she heard Hyejin’s name came out. Hyejin, her little sister was more the furious type, a high school student and furious.

 

The last time Hyejin woke her up, was when Hyeri is in high school. Hyejin literally run and jumped on her bed…hard. Luckily she didn’t break the bed though.

 

Hyeri lazily dragged herself to the bathroom. Today, as she remembered her schedule, was art class, physics, and history. “Oh, boy.. history,” she muttered while brushing her teeth.

 

After she was done with shower, she took her cream green blouse and wore it with her skinny jeans. She let loose of her long hair. After eating her breakfast, she bid her goodbyes to Hyejin and her dad before walking out from the house. 

 

“Hyeri ah!!!” a girl beamed as she wrapped her arms around her. “I missed you so much!!” she shrieked and released the hug.

 

This is Hyeri’s bestfriend, Michi. She is totally different from Hyeri. Michi is the girl came from a rich family where she could get all the things that she wanted. Boys love it when she’s around-why not? She’s the captain of cheerleader.

 

As for Hyeri? She’s just a normal girl that studies. Except, her father works for showbiz. Every now and then, girls would swarmed her and ask about-you-know-what-artists.

 

The first person Hyeri knew in college was Michi. They were in the same history and art class. Eventually, they grew fond of each other and hang out longer than expected.

 

“Where’s your car?” Hyeri asked while her eyes wondered around. Searching for the figure of Michi’s car.

 

“I dumped it. Let’s walk to school together!” she smiled.

 

“Hahaha.. You dumped Popo to come walk with me. He’ll get upset,” Popo, meaning the car.

 

“I’ll use him next time. Right now, I want to spare my times with you,” Michi said and both of them burst to laugh.

 

Hyeri told Michi everything that happened to her during JYJ’s concert. Even about Jaejoong. Michi’s reaction was, of course, laughing her heart out at her innocent friend. Michi was expert when it comes to boys or love. She has the urge to counsel about them.

 

“You adore him don’t you?” she blurted out while they were on their way to the last class for the day, history.

 

“Pfft. That kind of guy..? No..” Hyeri denied.

 

“I could see all over your face, honey. It’s Kim Jaejoong for god sake. Who wouldn’t go gaga over him?”

 

“You..”

 

“I’m different. He’s not my type. What can I say about it?”

 

“That’s what I thought too..”

 

“Nonsense.. He’s TOTALLY your type!” Michi said while shoving her off balance.

 

Hyeri can’t help but to blush. Before she could argue more about the topic, her phone rang.

Hello..?”

“unnie! Come home.. now! Quick!”

“eh? Uweyo? Did something happen?”

“Just come home quick..”

Her litte sister hung up. Hyeri looked to her phone then to Michi. She shrugged. “I think I have to skip history for today,” oh boy, you’ll never guess how happy she is to skip history. “Coming?” she grinned at her friend.

 

Michi grinned to her back. “You want me to skip as well?” she asked.

 

“It’s okay if you don’t want too,” Hyeri started to walk.

 

“What can you say.. We’re besties anyway,” Michi smiled and followed Hyeri.

 

After a few minutes, they finally reached home. “I’m home.. Hyejin ah~ I bought ddebokki and Michi along,” she yelled as both her and Michi took off their shoes. “Oh? We have guest?” Hyeri frowned as she saw three pairs of snickers lying on the floor.

 

When they reached the living room, they saw Hyeri’s dad, sitting on the sofa, facing three gentlemen.

 

One of them turned around, as expected, giving Hyeri his million dollar smile.

 

“Hyeri ah~ Annyoung…” Jaejoong waved happily.

 

Hyeri’s mouth went wide open.

 

“Wow, you have JYJ in your house,” Michi said with amusement.  

 

*~~*~~*~~*

A/N: a cliffy. hehee. i'll update more often.

How's everybody? it does sounds quiet these days.. =.="

 

starlove:But of course! haha. That way, she'll remember it like.. forever? haha thanks for always commenting. *winks*

mydream_jae: Right? His having fun. haha. Thanks for reading~~!

el4mjjeje: hahah.. is she? =)