Jaejoong and Hyeri.

Romantic Comedy

 

The room was completely silent. The unlucky girl just splashed coffee to Jaejoong’s face, that’s what most of the staff in the dressing room thought. No one has ever wanted to mess up with the star. You might have a bad ending.

 

Hyeri gasped. “Oh my god! I’m so sorry,” her voiced cracked a little as she hurriedly stood and wiped Jaejoong’s face with a tissue.

 

“Aish!” Jaejoong grunted and she froze.  

 

A couple of stylist noonas came running to him and shoved Hyeri to the side not to mention giving her the dirty looks and helped him to the restroom.

 

Hyeri bit her bottom lip. That’s it. She did trouble, after her dad had warned her not too. At the current situation, she didn’t dare to look around. She knew people would be whispering on how rude she was although it was just an accident.

 

“That’s kinda interesting,” she heard a voice beamed while patting her head lightly. She looked up and saw Yoochun smiled to her.

 

“I-“ she stopped her sentence when Jae came barging in front of her.

 

“You!” he paused and swallowed hard. “We need to talk after the concert. Don’t EVER thinking of running,”Jae exclaimed.

 

Junsu and Yoochun exchange glances. They were confused actually. Jae usually would forgive when things like this happen but just now, he just yelled. Something is going on.

 

“Dae…” she bowed weakly.

 

“Oh and here..” Jaejoong threw a clean towel to her. “Be there at the backstage. I’ll need the towel during concerts.”

 

She stared at him. Maybe he thought she would run away. By doing this, he knew she’ll always be there and after the concert, he could yell at her with all his might. She bowed again weakly and made her way out of the dressing room.

 

She sighed and leaned to the wall. ‘What have I done? Now, Kim Jaejoong hates me,’ she said to herself.

 

Eventually, she did as she was told too. She waited at the backstage; waiting for Jaejoong to finish the first 3 songs. Hyeri was sitting alone. Not talking to anyone. It’s not like she didn’t want to. The others are afraid to get closer to her. ‘pfft. As if I’ve been cursed,’ she muttered.

 

“Yah!” she heard Jae calling her. She jogged to him.

 

“Here..” she lend him the towel.

 

“Agashi.. You’re the one whose suppose to the job here,” he said.

 

She glanced up and met his eyes. Which she found it very, very seductive. Her hand ran through his bangs as she carefully wiping off the sweat on his forehead. ‘Aish, this guy is making my heart beating like crazy,’ she tried to act as cool as she could. Somehow, her afford was useless when she knew Jae just grinned at her.

 

Jae just can’t help to find things very amusing. So, he grasped the towel and wiped his sweat himself. After that, he held back the towel to her and swallowed the whole bottle of the remaining water before walking back to the stage.

 

Hyeri froze right at the spot. She was having a difficult time to breathe. Just now, she just realized how sweaty guys are such a turn on. Well, if the person you saw is Kim Jaejoong that is.

 

A few hours later, the concert had finally come to an end. As Hyeri heard people saying ‘You’ve work hard’, ‘thank you’ and stuff, she knew her time has come. The time where she had to face Jae after what she did to him.

 

The two of them decided to settle things the quiet way inside JYJ’s dressing room. Since everyone was busy packing stuff to the van, the dressing room now is empty.

 

 

Hyeri could feel the heavy gaze Jae was giving her, so she determined on looking at her shoes all the time.

 

Jae on the other hand, found it very fascinating. This girl, the girl who had stolen his kiss, didn’t even remember what she had done. He rubbed his chin and stared at her for a while. “What are you going to do?” he asked with a serious tone.

 

“Mianhe..” she paused. She built all the courage she can get and faced him unknowingly, making an eye contact with those deep eyes. “I’ll do anything. Just, don’t tell my dad about this,” she pleaded.

 

‘Ahh.. Father’s daughter eh?’ he said. “Why? Do I know him? How old are you?”

 

“It’s Mr.Park. The stage manager,” she gave him a glare.

 

“Ahhh~ Mr.Park..”

 

“Trust me; I don’t want to mess with him,”

 

“You really can’t recall anything, do you?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 Jae took a few steps closer to her.

 

She backed away but he caught her by the shoulders.  “Erk. Kim Jaejoong shii~ I don’t think this is the right way to settle our problems. This is what you could say ual harassment. I could sue you,” she warned him.

 

Jaejoong laughed. Really, he was laughing hard. “Sue me? Do you even remember what you have done to me?”

 

“I spilled coffee on you for god sake! It’s not like I cause you wounds..”

 

“We’ve met before and you can’t even remember me. I’m wounded enough,” he grinned.

 

She blinked. “I don’t get what you mean..”

 

Now, she could see clearly how Jaejoong was smirking at her. Smirking means trouble. Her thoughts were right. Right now, He was leaning closer to her.

 

 She looked at him and laughed. “You sound like a girl! Looks like one too!” she laughed harder while poking his nose. Then she reached out her hand to pinch his cheeks.

“Yahhh!!!” Jae shoved her hands away and rubbed his cheeks. “Aish.. that hurt!” he exclaimed.

 

Closer..

 

She started to sob. “Why do you want to break up with me?”

Jae looked at her with disbelief. “huh?”

 

Closer…

 

“I have.. a great day today..” she said.

“You don’t say..” Jae said while his eyes wondering around the house.

Without him realizing, she already leaned forward to kiss him.

 

She gasped and quickly tilted her head to the other side. “Araso! Araso! I remember already!!” she yelled while shutting her eyes tight.

 

He pulled away. “Now you remember?” he asked. Still having the smirk on his face.

 

She blushed hard and cupped her cheeks. “Idiot. You don’t have to do that..You could have just say it using your mouth.. instead of using actions” she said the last sentence with a mumble.

 

“Did you just-called me.. idiot?” he scoffed. “aish.. Look here agashi~”

 

“I have a name, you know..”

 

He rested his hands on his waist. “Then what is it?”

 

“Not telling you.”

 

“Yah!”

 

Suddenly, the door swung open. Mr.Park, Junsu and Yoochun stood at the frame door, gawking at them. “Hyeri ah~Let’s go home..” her dad called out.

 

Jae glanced satisfiedly at Hyeri. “Oh, Mr.Park~ you’ll never know what Hyeri and I were talking about just now,” he blurted out.

 

“anya appa~” Hyeri on the other hand, giving him a glare and mouthing to him, ‘You’re-so-dead-Kim-Jaejoong.’

 

Jaejoong grinned and rested his arms around her. “She’s willing to work again with our concert in Seoul, isn’t it nice?”

 

Mr.Park exchange glances with Hyeri. “Really Hyeri?” his face brightened. “Thank god, I thought I have to find other part-time workers but now you’ve said that. I’ll be glad to see you again for your concert, Kim Jaejoong shii~” he bowed and shook hands with the boys.

 

Although Yoochun and Junsu felt very weird about the scene that just happened in front of them, they held their curiosity and just smile.  

 

Jae leaned closer to Hyeri and whispered, “That is for stealing a kiss from me..” he beamed.

 

Hyeri faked a smile. ‘Yeah, backstage work is really suitable with me. Whether I faint or not, this time, it’ll go worst,’ she sighed.

***~~***~~***~~***~~

P/s: Yay. Another chapter. I really hope that I’ll continue writing this story. =) thanks for my new subscriber and old subscriber. Really hope to see you guys in my comments. Hehe. *wink wink*

 

OnceUponATime:Kyoot is cute right? =.=” ehehehe. Jae is full of cuteness, I don’t doubt that <3

xHeRo_Xhie: LOL. She’s very clumsy alright. Thanks for reading~!! =)

xstarlove: Haha. Yeah, she was drunk and can’ remember him. A bad beginning right? Thanks for reading~! I’ve updated <3

xglamfab: I’m amazed that you’ve guessed correctly. Heheh. Thanks for reding~! <3

xstarcraft_runner: Yeah, she’s kinda have a bad luck with Jaejoongie~ but no worries. Good things about to come. =)

xchamomile07: Daebak? Awwwhh~~ thank you very much. I’m glad that you enjoy reading it. Hehe. <3

xzyrenahre_14:I’ve updated~! Thanks for stopping by and read. Appreciate it a lot. XD

xiheartdonghae: XD i’ve posted another one. Hope you like it. XD

xyunjae23: I’ve updated~! Thanks for reading my fic =) 

xel4mjjeje: I’m touched that you feel excited reading this. Thank you <3

xkey_ara: Hey2. I’ve updated. Thanks for subscribing and really thanks for reading =)