MY SEO HYUN RETURNS

MY LAST AND ONLY LOVE

 

Days are rapidly passing. I haven’t seen her for a while. I miss her honest smile, her politeness, and her innocence. I really restrain myself from meeting her, from calling her. Wait. I don’t even have this girl’s number in my phonebook. We didn’t exchange our mobile numbers yet. Maybe it’s just right not to have her number so I will not be tempted to call her.

                Our manager just told us that we’ll be performing at Im Yin Hye’s Fashion Show. It’s Yoona’s mother who arrived from Los Angeles and was currently promoting her fashion designs. I bet most of the guest would be girls.

                Aish! Yong hwa, there you go again, girls!

                The fashion show would be the following day and I am here now practicing with my band mates. We will sing the song I wrote. Lovelight.

                I miss this song, we seldom sing this, but tomorrow, I’ll sing it, and I hope that she will be there tomorrow. I’m still contemplating if is it the face of Seo Hyun that made me think of Hyun most of the time, or was it her, the true her, the true Seo Joo Hyun.

                “Hyung, please concentrate,” Jong Hyun reproached me.

                “I’m sorry. Just thinking about some things,” my alibi.

                “Some things, eh? As in things like Seo Joo Hyun?” Jung Shin cracked.

                “Shut up kid!” I spoke with smirked.

                The others laugh.

                “Ah, sincha, let’s practice from top,” I declared.

                My band mates complained in chorus but then followed.

                Jin Yeon called me but I didn’t answer her. Enough of her lies already. I’m a free now, and my manager is really happy with it. My family and my friends haven’t known it yet, I’ll find time to talk about it with them. I’m sure Tiffany would be the happiest, what about Hyun, will she be happy?

                Well, it’s good to be back in a single life again. One spike was washed away from my priority list.

                “Hyung, stop day – dreaming about her already,” Min Hyuk joked. “You missed again your solo part.”

                “Get your head in the practice, man!” Jung Shin followed.

                Jong Hyun just looked at me and shook his head slowly.

                I smiled at them and shook my head gradually, “Okay let’s continue,”

                The day for the performance has arrived.

                As expected, most of the viewers were girls, most of them are famous icons. I circled my head at the crowd and sighted my younger sister and her boyfriend. We were on deck and waiting for our turn. They are sitting together with Yoona, Alex – hyung, Yuri –noona, uncle Joon Seok and Leetuek. Does it mean Leeteuk is with the gang now?

                Where is she? I thought she would be here to support her past fashion designer.

                “CN BLUE,” the floor director announced.

                We performed our song LOVE and followed it with Love Light. I can’t concentrate with our performance thinking what would’ve happen to Hyun. Why isn’t she with the others?

                Good thing the performance went out well. Just as I finish singing, I went out of stage bringing my guitar.

                When I pass the first door from the stage, the busy people caught my attention. The door was slightly open that I can see them helping the girl with the white dress walk. I can’t see her face since she was facing her back towards me.

                I continued walking and thought of someone.

                I remember the first time I laid my eyes on her.

 The models were starting to do their ambles until the last model walked gradually wearing a white reticent evening dress courtesy by Im Yin Hye, the famous international fashion designer. The girl was really pretty, no, pretty’s not the best way to represent her, glamorous, yeah that’s the right adjective to represent her beauty. She’s like a goddess who just went down from the sky. The chocolate long brown hair she’s having was loosed down; she has those attractive eyes and very fine – shaped nose. I can still remember the way she smiles with those red charming lips she’s having. She’s the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen.

I am aware of the smile I was wearing.

After securing our instruments on our dressing room, we immediately went to the complex to watch the continuing show. I’m not a gay or something, but I like watching fashion shows, not to mention I collected lots of shoes recently.

A guy with one – hundred pair of shoes, that’s what my band mates call me.

The models did their exit just as Im Yin Hye - ssi walked up to stage to do her speech. Yoona really got her features from her mother. I would say they look more of sisters than mother and daughter dual. Im Yin Hye – ssi made a good speech and announced her finale design.

“My design and my star model, the return of the glamorous SEO HYUN” she announced.

                I can’t believe my eyes. My Seo Hyun walked with elegance at the aisle, doing her polished ambles. She is now possessing the features of an inexplicable girl that guys would do anything to expose the inner her. People would feel the excitement while expecting what revelation would happen in every step she make.

                So this means that she’s the girl I saw earlier escorted by lots of coordinators.

                She was walking to our side when she looked at me straight to the eye. I fought her gazed, thinking that it’s the very first time she looked at me in all of her shows. I was moved but don’t know how to react. She eventually surrendered and look to the other way.

                She reached the centre of the stage, and gave the viewers what they are waiting for. Her smile. The honest smile, the smile that I favor the most.

                All of the people stood up and clapped. She was indeed good.

                We still have to perform on another late show so we, my band mates, hurried to our dressing room to get our things.   

                I walked rapidly and did not notice that someone is also walking on the pace I was taking.

                Her slender body bumped at me.

                My reflexes work instantly, I ended up holding her waist, and hold her wrist with the other hand. It was like in the soap opera, like how girls would accidentally land on the guy’s arms.

                I looked at her intensely. I wish the world would stop at that very moment. Just looking at her face closely, like I could feel her breathe already.

                “Hyung,” Jong Hyun’s voice behind me interrupted my sweet hopes.

                I help Hyun to stand up.

                “I’m, sorry,” she apologized while bowing. When she looked at me again, her face was really red.

                “It’s nothing, next time be careful and please watch where you are going,” I left her there standing.

Hyun it would be the best way not to worry you.

                I know that paparazzi were around. I shouldn’t make suspicious gestures to stir the Medias heads.

                I went inside our dressing room and packed my things.