WEDDING

MY LAST AND ONLY LOVE

 

Everything was prepared.

From the chapel were we’ll be having our ceremony and to the restaurant we’re we’ll be having our reception.

But that’ not enough, I realized that cruising with all our family will not give Hyun and me privacy. So I decided a way to give her privacy by some sorts of surprises.

“Jerald, do you still have those fancams of Seo Hyun?” I called him overseas early in the morning on my wedding day.

“Oh, you mean the ones I have recorded using my video camera, when she did her fashion shows that we have stalked?” he asked back the same thing.

“Yeah, man,” I answered.

“Yes, I think I still have them,” he answered.

I told him about my surprised and instruct him what to do with the videos. After an hour he called me and told me that he mailed the file saying that recovering the files was not that easy and I thank him a lot.

I glance at the time, since it was still early around 9:00 am I drove off to the ABC Function hall and asked for the Information Technician to do me a favor. Since he’s a fan of CNBLUE, he then concurred. I also informed the guards about the matter which they understood.

It would take me two hours to travel, but I need to do it.

Having Min Hyuk and Krystal with me, we went to Joon’s villa and called for Il Woo to maneuver the yachts towards there.

I want everything to be the same.

The flowers spread around the shore, the white boat decorated with different shades of flowers, the ocean with floating candles everywhere and some floating flowers. Hours of doing so, the yacht finally arrived as we hurriedly designed some flowers on it.

It was good that Il Woo was there.

He was good in driving so he drove us back to Seoul for about an hour only and I finally arrived just in time.

I ran towards the groom’s room, Krystal helped me changed and forgot all about herself. She said she’s not that important that I’m more important so I need to do is follow her.

While she was applying some cream on my face I asked Min Hyuk who have been silently looking at us.

“Where’s Jong Hyun now?” I asked him, we planned to play at the reception as another surprise for Hyun.

“They board the plane this morning, they’ll arrive later, but they assure us they’ll be here before the reception,” he answered.

“Done,” Krystal said just as Joon came saying I should go to the chapel right away.

I left Min Hyuk and Krystal as Joon and I proceeded to the chapel.

The music played as I went towards the front where I’ll be waiting for my wife, thinking how beautiful she would look like when she comes and walks through the aisle.

The wedding march played and the closed door of the chapel which is hiding the bride finally revealed the figure of a woman in her wedding gown. The sparkly satin was making her brighter as she walked gradually with her dad beside her.

I can’t see her face clearly because of the long veil she is wearing.

I just want to finally get over that veil and reveal her face but I know that I can’t. I know down the veil, the glamorous face of Joo Hyun is there.

Even without seeing her face clearly, she’s still beautiful to look at.

Be patient, Yong Hwa, I reprimanded myself.

She was getting closer and closer until she was now in front of me.

Joon Seok Appa handed her hand to me as he reminded me to take care for her and I willingly nodded as a sign that I promised.

We finally went on stage as we face the minister.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“I love you, more,” she whispered back.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here in this glorious day to witness the union of Seo Joo hyun and Jung Yong Hwa...” the minister started.

A dream come true, having Joo Hyun beside me now, saying out vows towards our marriage, it’s a great pleasure for me.

The minister notified us to tell our vows as we give each other our wedding rings. We decided to make our own vows to make it more realistic.

 “Long ago, you were just a dream that I once wanted to reach. Having you here, standing beside me in this altar made me the happiest man who just won the priceless award no other man can have. I promise to be faithful to you through all the uncertainties and difficulties of the present and future. I promise to be the best husband who will understand my wife whenever we meet arguments. I will be your strength when you are weak. I promise to love you forever,” I held her left hand and inserted the ring to her ring finger next to her engagement ring. “I , Jung Yong Hwa, take you, Seo Joo Hyun. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. Wear this ring as a sign of my unfailing love to you. I love you Seo Joo Hyun.”

I know that she was crying under the veil, as she cracked up when she spoke, saying her vows. It was so moving as I felt the sincerity in her voice.

“You caught this picky heart of mine, you have stolen it and captivated me, those were the happiest moments of my life and the best part was YOU. I submit myself to your direction for you will become the head of our upcoming offspring. I promise to listen to your struggles and help you face all of them with all my strength. I oath to you all my life as an obedient, faithful and loving wife.I will never stop loving you,” she held my left hand and inserted the ring into my ring finger. “I , Seo Joo Hyun, take you, Jung Yong Hwa. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. Wear this ring as a sign of my unfailing love to you. I love you Jung Yong Hwa.”

“I now declare you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride,” the minister declared.

Now, I can finally see my beautiful wife.

I slowly took off the veil and slowly the glamorous face of Hyun was revealed. Her eyes were misty due to crying but it not lessens the beauty she is having.

“You’re beautiful,” I earnestly told her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, a gesture to kiss her.

It was a sublte and light kiss.

Everyone applauded after the kiss just as our daughter came running towards us, and on our wedding day, the picture of a happy family was then presented.

The wedding was a success. We then went to the reception hall where foods of different cuisine were served. I guided Hyun to sit on our designated seat.

As we ate, Joon went up on stage and began speaking, bringing a wine glass, declaring a toast for us.

“I would like to give a toast to Yong Hwa who won the jackpot price which is Joo Hyun,” he started as the audience laughed. “And for Joo Hyun who won the heart of Korea’s number one rockstar...before,” he chuckled and spoke again. “May both of you live happily, forever. Cheers.”

I hear the ticking of the wine glasses as people toasted their glasses.

Next was Yoona, “I’m supposed to be Yong Hwa – oppa’s wife now if ever I did not stop myself from admiring him,” the people were surprised.  “My husband knows how much I adore the lead vocalist of CNBLUE,” the people laughed. “But to my fail expectation, the leader is taken already and the owner is my best friend Joo Hyun. I’ve been with her since we were young and it’s the first time I see her admire a person that much, so I just leave Yong Hwa – oppa to her.” People were laughing and hovering around. “Just kidding. But really, only Jung Yong Hwa made my best friend feel this way, the love and affection, and I can say that Yong Hwa – oppa feels the same way for her. I’ve been there through their ups and downs and I noticed that there’s this unique bond between them that even through the mysterious gazes they exchange, it speaks love,” she paused and chuckled. “Me and my bubbly mouth... sorry about that, so cheers for the newly weds!”

I once again heard the ticking of the glasses.

Joon Seok Appa and Sae Hyun Omma were the next ones as they sang a song

Hyun beside me laughed when she heard the song and see how beautiful she is when she chuckles that way. Falling in love with her again and again.

 “Marrying a daughter off is really hard for parents, but knowing Yong Hwa all these past years, it made things easier. I know Yong Hwa will give the happiness which we can’t give Joo Hyun, it is the happiness of lifetime partnership. Only her behalf can give that, and that is Jung Yong Hwa,” It was Joon Seok Appa.

“I’m confident enough that both of them will live happily and prosperous. All I am hoping is that you’ll give us more grandchildren, so cheers for the upcoming little Yong Hwa and Joo Hyun,” Sae Hyun omma finished.

It made me and Hyun looked at each other as we laughed at the thought.

The ticking of the glasses were heard again.

I excused myself and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Hyun asked me.

             “Just wait and see,” I replied.

I took my glass and spoke on stage.

“I’ve been waiting for years to have this moment, to show the crowd how much I love my bride. Fate has brought us together such as fate played with us, giving us a terrible experience which brought us convenient lessons. It was also fate that brought us back together, so I might declare tonight that Joo Hyun is my destiny. She is destined to be my wife, live happily with me, and be the mother of our children. So I would like to declare a toast to my glamorous wife, Joo Hyun. I love you, Hyun.”

Jong Hyun has arrived before we enter the restaurant, so the band was complete now. All of us got our instruments and we began playing the intro of my song Love Light.

“This song is highly dedicated to my wife. The first song I have written for her,” I spoke befre singing.

After the reception, I took Hyun away from the cruise ship that made her confused but she just followed me.

I brought her to ABC that made her confused more.

We went towards the Function Hall and when we entered the room so dark, music finally fill the room as the screen on stage revealed the beautiful features of Hyun walking on stage, it was day I first set my eyes on her.

“This place is where we have our first conversation and that’s the very first time I saw you,” I told her while pointing the large screen.

She was just watching and was amazed with the video.

The video ends with the words: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY WIFE, HYUN. YOU SURELY MADE MY LIFE COMPLETE.

Hyun faced me and mouthed “Thank you, oppa.”

I kissed her and told her that are more surprises to come.

She excitedly followed me and I guided her inside my car as e drove to Joon villa without her knowing.

Maybe because of exhaustion, she fell asleep on the car.

Hours of careful driving, we arrived the villa.

Hyun was still sleeping, I don’t want to disturb her so I inclined the passenger seat and just leave her there to sleep more. The night will be too long tonight.

I looked at the beautiful scene we have prepared and saw how great is it to finally see the outcome of your efforts.

I close my eyes as a sigh the deepest sigh I ever had. I’m finally free of all the longing, yearning, hatred and anger. I finally breakthrough.

When I opened my eyes, Hyun still wearing her bridal gown really maid her look like a goddess. She’s really beautiful being the center subject of the beautiful scenario around her.

I approached her as I speak.

“This is where you accept me as a man and where you revealed that you love me back.”

She remained silent, but I know she was grateful of all my efforts.

I led her to the rowing boat as we rowed towards the waiting yacht. I guided up to the steel ladders and was concerned how hard it was for her to climb with the heavy gown she is wearing.

When we reached the deck I then introduced to her the yacht.

“You are now boarding Hyun Hwa’s vessel,” I told her.

“You named it after her?” she ask full of attention.

“I named it the day I bought this. I was really surprised when I found out our daughter’s name. It sure was fate,” I informed her.

I then guided her to the centremost art of the deck as I spoke, “This is where we first danced,” and I placed her right hand on my left shoulder as I placed my left hand on her waist.

 Hearing the combine music the waves and air is making, it sounded like a romantic harmony.

It was indeed good to have her in my arms. Feeling her warmth just as how she feels mine. I know both of us will never be complete without each other’s presence.

I stare at her closed eyes, still feeling the solemnity of the place.

I think I can’t wait no more for my favourite spot.

The honeymoon.

I carried her on my arms as we enter the cabin and I laid her on the bed.

“And this is where we first united our love... my favourite part,” I while grinning.

I sat beside her and kissed her.

“Ready?” I asked her, permissions are always that important.

“I’m delayed though,” she told me while nodding.

So she might me pregnant, me and my buddy.

“It doesn’t matter, I’ll be gentle. The many the merrier,” I concluded

And we made love which only the two of us can satisfy each other’s aspiration.