Christmas Special

L.joe can't forget

Since I'm in the Christmas mood I'm going through and writing Christmas specials for some of my fics. So here's one for the Aces. This is technically further in the plot line. But that's ok. 

At the bar, Changjo POV:

 

           "Hey," I slide a gin and tonic across the counter to a familiar face, stationed at my bar. "Alone again?" The blond looks up with a amused smile on his face. 

           "Nice of you to notice." I laugh a bit and start a drink for another customer. 

           "With that face, it shouldn't be hard for you to get someone." I wink and hand the daiquiri to a strawberry blond with a nice face, who's been eyeing me for a while. 

           "It's not." I laugh again, this punk. 

           "Then why are you buying your own drinks?"

           "Cause the cute bartender won't buy them for me." He gives me a quick once over with those bedroom eyes. 

           "And why would I do that?" L.joe's messing with me, he's the one who said he didn't want a relationship, yet here he is almost every night hitting on me. I wouldn't mind but he never takes anyone home either, which is totally against his nature. 

          "Because you're the most attractive one in here besides me...and your one of the best s I've had after Chanhee cut me off." 

          "Your friend right?" 

          "Yeah. He won't let me play around anymore. And he'll go to insane langeths to make sure I won't." He sighs. "God what I'd give for a good time right now." He takes a sip of his gin and tonic. "Interested?" 

          "I'm good." Truth is I'd like that a lot, but I'm not gonna give in to him. "But I'd rather not have your friend break in on us in the middle with a bucket of water." He pouts and bites his lip in frustration. 

          "That was only once." 

          "I'll play it safe, maybe go for someone who won't cause me major embarassment."

          "Aw come on, where is your Holiday spirit. You could even be my Christmas present." I grimace at the thought. 

          "You don't even have a date for Christmas?" he gives me a annoyed look and rolls his eyes. 

          "Well if you want...or don't have anywhere else to go you can come to my place." I shrug and fill up a glass for another regular. "It's not fancy but-"

          "I've seen your place." He says in a dismissive tone. 

          "YA, Brat!" I shout. Frankly a bit louder than I meant to. He just smiles, like he enjoys making me mad. As everyone starts to turn to me, I grab him and drag him to the back. "I need to take a few, I shout to Niel who has just come for his shift. 

          "Why don't you come to my place for Christmas eve?" L.joe runs a finger down my chest as I roll my eyes. "Oh, come on. DOn't tell me your not a bit curious." It's true we did always go back to my place for obvious reasons... but I don't like the idea of him winning. "It'll be fun. From what I remember you don't have any family in town. And it would to be alone on Christmas."

          "What are yo trying to imply?" I glare down at my hyung. 

          "I just don't want you to be lonely on Christmas." There's that annoying smile again. 

          "Brat."

          "You like it." He gives me a quick peck on the cheek while slipping somehting into my pocket. "I'll see you there at 5. bring some beer." The punk waves as he walks away with a quick wink. "It'll count as a date." 

 

           As I make my way up to the appartment building with my case of beer, I try to shove the awkward feeling out of my mind. It's a particularly cold day and a faint snow has started to fall. As I search for their names on the registery, i have to say that I am a little suprised at how nice it is. Though it isn't ridiculous, this place is a lot nicer than anything i could afford a the moment. Ah here it is: 'Chanhee and Minsoo'. I press the buzzer and wait awkwardly for them to answer. 

           "Hello?" Oh I remember that voice. That's the other blond. 

           "Hi, It's Changjo... L.joe-"

           "Hey, come on up!"

           "L.joe! Get-" 

           The buzzer goes off.

           

Third Person POV:

 

           The red haired boy knocks on the appartment door and is greeted by the short blond who snags the case of beer and pulls him into a kiss. Changjo indulges in it for a minute, cause L.joe really is a good kisser. But he pushes him off and holds him at arms length. "What was that?" The blond his lips then pouts. 

           "I'm just showing my Holiday spirit." He smirks.

           "What did that have to do with the holidays?" The blond reaches up, and stuggles a bit to pull the mistletoe down from the doorframe. Dangling it infront of his friend's face. 

            "Oh, it's the younger redhead from the bar." The other blond walks up with an interested look on his face. Sizing him up just a bit. 

            "It's the blond with the oddly high voice." 

            "Chanhee, Chanjo. Chanjo, Chanhee." L.joe waves his hand quickly between them.

            "You, actually know his name?" Chanhee teases his friend, making a face. 

            "Good for you." Minsoo walks in, snatching up the case and bringing it to the kitchen. 

            "Oh yeah, Chanhee. This counts as a date, so don't disturb us later." L.joe smiles and steps closer to Changjo, leaning in and nuzzling his neck a bit.

            "Who says we'll be ing later?" Changjo looks down at him with an annoyed look. Causing Chanhee to just laugh. 

             "The fact that you're here, means that we are ing tonight." L.joe steals another quick kiss before, darting off to grab a drink. 

 

The night passes with all of them getting drunk and eating holiday cookies. L.joe and Chanhee, getting more affectionate with their boyfriends with each passing drink. 

               "Changjo," The blond slides onto his lap, with a raindeer cookie in his mouth. Taking a bite, he nuzzles his face into the younger boys neck as he drapes his arms around him. "I want you." He slips the cookie in the redhead's mouth and slowly bites down till their lips meet. Proceeding to kiss along his jaw line and up to his ear, where he whipers, "And I know you want me too." 

               "L.joe?" He can smell the alcohol on his breath, nearly taste it. "You don't usually let youself get this drunk...and I can see why." The redhead runs a hand through the slender boy's soft blond hair with a smile. Giving it a gentle tug to detach him from his neck. "Kiss me." L.joe eagerly complies, grinding his hips as he attacks his lips. Changjo grins into the kiss and pulls him closer. He missed this, hasn't had a really satisfying kiss in a really long time. Or a good for that matter. 

                "I was right." L.joe says in a slurred voice as he comes up for air. 

                "Merry Christmas." Changjo lifts the slender boy and carries him to one of the bedrooms. 

 

Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for cutting out at what some would call the best part. But...wasn't per say in the mood at the moment. though if you want it I can do it. Just drop a comment.. They are always appreciated. Oh and the next story will fill in the blank space between this one and the last fic I wrote.