THe first night

L.joe can't forget

ual Devient L.joe:

 

            L.joe sits alone at the club, scanning it with his beautiful dark bedroom eyes.  He came out for a good time, but he hasn’t been impressed by anyone yet. A few have caught a bit more than a passing glance. But he’s seriously considering leaving when a cute brunette with a nice crosses in front of him. A sly little simper slides across his face as he gets up out of his seat.

            “Hey,” he steps up and whispers in his ear “you wanna dance with me?”

            The other smiles and nods over to the dance floor.

            The blond’s smile widens as they approach the blaring music and grinding couples. He’s confident in his dancing and bites his lip as he start to sway his hips as he starts to get the beat. L.joe is just as good he thinks he is, and soon everyone is looking at him, the brunette smiles and starts to dance along. From across the floor, another man watches with interest. But unlike L.joe he’s mostly been scanning the dance floor. It only takes a few songs for the other man to take his arm and not towards the bathroom. With a smile L.joe turns his bedroom eyes to him again.

            Once the stall door closes, he shoves him against the wall and slams their lips together. He on his bottom lip for a second asking for entrance, which L.joe gladly gives him. After they make out for a while, the brunette comes up for air and smiles. “I’m Hyukjin...and you?” he nuzzles L.joe’s neck a bit.

            “My name’s not important.” The blond smiles, running hand through the other’s short soft hair. “It’s not like, this will last past tonight.” Pulling him back down into another kiss as he flips the situation, pushing Hyukjin against the bathroom wall. Grinding against him as he pulls him deeper, on his tongue a bit.

            The brunette frowns a bit he’d at least like to know his name, but he’s distracted pretty quickly so doesn’t get to dwell on it. The shorter boy grinds their hips together mercilessly, earning him a little moan. Hyukjin runs his hands through L.joe’s platinum blond hair, surprised with how soft it is.

 

            On the other side of the bar the reddish haired man is joined by his friend who slides into the seat across from him. “See anything you like?” He says in a half interested tone, though he’s older the dark haired boy seems younger with his cutesy face and general attitude.

            “Yeah...there’s a blond.” He pauses to think about it. “I like the way he moves.”

            “Girl or boy?”
            The redhead turns away from the dace floor and shoots him a dirty look.

            “Dancing freak.”

            He looks at him as if he might hit him, but gets up instead and heads towards the dance floor. “You only say that cause I’m better than you Ricky.” He shoots him a cocky smirk.

 

            Back in the bathroom, the tables have ce again and L.joe is once again pinned up against the wall. “Do you top or bottom?” Hyukjin’s hot breath tickles his neck and the blond shivers a bit as he starts to kiss down the side of his well-defined jaw.

            “Whatever you want me to be.”

            It’s not that L.joe’s gay per say, he’s dated both men and women, but recently he’s taken to really appreciating the male physic. More specifically nice abs, he really has a weakness for nicely toned abs. Because of this he’s been attracted to dancers a lot lately.

            “You know, you’re pretty for a guy.” Hyukjin comments as L.joe pulls at his zipper with his teeth. a hand through his platinum locks. Instantly the blond stops and his intense eyes shoot up to look at the brunette.

            “What?” He says in a indignant voice. Slowly standing up.

            “I don’t mean-“

            “I’m not your replacement for a girl.” He says pulling his zipper up roughly. Pushing the stall door open he walks out with a miffed face. Leaving Hyukjin to take care of himself with a very confused look on his face. L.joe’s just not in the mood anymore. The club music blasting in his ears just reminds him of bad times now. So he’ll just grab a six back and head back to Chanhee’s house. 

 

Sorry its a little short...but i had fun with this one so i hope someone enjoys it besides me

the picture shows what CHangjo looks like in the story